Lost in Love - Silver Foil

Lost in Love

"Are you sure you're ready with this?" Minhyuk asked Krystal who looks nervous beside her.

Biting her lips, she nod as an answer.

Taking a deep breath, "If you are not yet comfortable and prepared, we can do it some other time. I am not forcing you. No pressure, alright?" he said.

After their literal kiss and make up, they toured Dream Forest for almost an hour then decided to go home.

Now, they are steps away in Jung's house front door.

Krystal persuades Minhyuk in accompanying her on telling her parents about them.

She grabbed his hands, "I'm sure of this. We'll let them know." she replied determinedly.

 


 

 

Like last time, Minhyuk was warmly welcomed by Krystal's Mother. Whereas her father gave a strict demeanor.

They are currently gathered in the Jung's living room. Everyone's silent in their own seats. Breaking the awkward silence surrounding them, Minhyuk started the conversation by saying, "I like your daughter a lot." bowing 90 degrees.

"Are you asking for our blessing to court our daughter?" Mr. Jung calmly asked.

"Appa, aniyo. We are..." Krystal said hanging her words.

Minhyuk continued by saying. "Exclusively dating for months now."

"But if you aren't okay with that, I'll break up with her right away, just say the word." He added.

Krystal who is beside him, walked out in the living room, went to her bedroom and banged the door after hearing that.

Minhyuk's eyes followed the trail of Krystal until he can no longer see her. Mrs. Jung was in utter disbelief. On the other hand, Mr. Jung just silently sat there not showing any kind of emotion. "You said you like her a lot, why would you want to break up with her?" Mr. Jung asked in a stern face.

"Yes, Sir. Because I'm planning to court her again but with your consent." He answered.

Mrs. Jung retorted back. "Why go through that if you're already in a relationship with our Soojung?"

Switching gazes to Mr. & Mrs. Jung, he replied. "As a sign of my respect to the both of you, who brought up an almost perfect human being. In any case, I do not mind going through all of that as long as I get to have your approval and your girl."

A long silence before Mr. Jung break the ice,"I'll be keeping my eye on you, boy." he said and left him.

"I, what does that mean, Ma'am?" He said stuttering and looking at Mrs. Jung.

Smiling widely, she said. "You have our approval. Make our daughter happy, okay?"

Due to excessive happiness, he knelt down to Mrs. Jung while saying. "Yes. I will, Ma'am "

"Crazy kid. Stand up. Oh, you should get used to calling me Mother from now on." She said.

He stood up and shyly asked, "Can I- Could you please check on her, O-omma?"

Laughing at his cute reaction, she said. "I think it would be better if you talk to her yourself."

"Omma." He said pausing for a while. "Is it okay? I won't cross the line, I promise." He added while raising his right hand. She nodded her head as a sign she is allowing him.

 


 

 

No matter how hard the situation is, never did she thought of breaking up with him but how can he easily suggest it like it's nothing. Like I am nothing.

Laying down on her bed, she strongly gripped her pillows from outrage with what she heard.

For the past 15 minutes, she's in deep thoughts, thinking of the reasons why he wanna call it off. "How could he? Infront of my parents? Have he gotten tired of me? Did he found someone else?" The last idea made her heart break.

She shouted. "I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU KANG MINHYUK!" Right when she uttered the last phrase, he entered the room and right for his ears to hear it.

"But I love you." He said.

Hearing his voice made her rise and sit. "What are you doing here? You wanna break up with me? Fine!" She said full anger.

Without saying anything, he kept on smiling at her. It irritated her more seeing him grinning. She threw the pillow she first got a hold off towards him.

Having a good reflex, he catched it before it hits his chest. "Woah! Chill out, Jung Soojung. Hear me out." He said. Seeing she wasn't successful she just chose to lay down and hide beneath her covers. She didn't even bother listening to what he was saying.

He moved closer to where she is, "Soojung." he said as he stood there akimbo. She switched position and faced the other side where she cannot see him.

Getting no response from her except cold treatment, he said. "I'm leaving." He walked towards the door, opened and closed it and silently crawl his way to the place where he was standing awhile ago.

Seconds later, he heard sobs coming from her. He hated it. Immediately, with lot of safety, he managed to be beside her. Slowly he hugged her from behind around her waist. "Hush my baby."

Surprised, "Why are you here? I thought you left." she said still sobbing.

"Shhh. Listen to me. But first would you face me, please?" He softly and pleadingly said. She gave in and gradually turn around.

Tears still streaming down on her face. Seeing that, right away he started to kiss and wipe away the tears falling from those tantalizing eyes.

Then, later said. "Such a pretty face. You should not waste your precious tears for a jerk like me." He then began explaining.

"After you left, I talked to your parents. I got to get their blessings but not fully and with multiple conditions of course."

Out of curiousity she raised her eyebrows. "I'll shut my mouth. It's between us, darling. Sorry." He said smiling.

"As of what I'd said earlier, I sort of meant that." He added.

She was about to turn away from him but he promptly barricaded it by hugging her tight and saying. "I'm not yet done. Don't misunderstand it, okay? There's no way I would call it off between us. I have my reasons for saying that. But it's not like I would be your boyfriend until we get old. What I'm trying to say is, I don't want to be just your beau, I want to be your forever."

From laying down, he sat up and gets something from his right pocket. "Give me your hand." He said.

Krystal obliged and sat up, giving him her hand. "For now, accept this. I'll change it some other time." He said putting a small rounded piece of silver foil on her palm.

Taking a look at it, "What is--" she said not able to finish her sentence for being awed with what she saw. Eyes widen in shock and mouth hanging open.

"Stop being beautiful. I badly want to kiss you right now but I promised your mom I won't do anything." He said standing up fron his seat.

"Keep that, alright? I'll get going." He added and left.