Lost in Love - Public

Lost in Love

The following day in CNBLUE's dorm, Minhyuk decided to announce to s about his relationship with Krystal. He's planning to tell them at breakfast. That's why he woke up early and went out to buy foods. When he arrived home, he saw Yonghwa at the living room watching and Jungshin just getting out of his room.

"Oh. Where have you been, Minhyuk? I thought you were still asleep?" Yonghwa asked as soon as he saw him at the front door.

"I bought foods for our breakfast, hyung." He said while raising a couple of paper bags on his hands.

Yonghwa and Jungshin rapidly went near him taking what he's holding.

"Cool. I'll ready this one." Yonghwa said, "Wake Jonghyun up." he added looking at Jungshin.

"Wae? Why me?" The tallest member and bassist asked but still followed what his hyung told him.

Minhyuk chuckles with the acting of their maknae. "I'll help you, Hyung."

He later said. "Yeah. Good idea."

They were in the middle of eating when Jonghyun asked. "Who's treat was this?"

Jungshin answered with food on his mouth. "Asdfghjkl." With that, he earned a smack in the head coming from his older hyung.

"What? Who was it?" Jonghyun questioned again.

"Minhyuk." Yonghwa simply stated.

"Ah. Thank you, Hyuk." Jonghyun said. Followed by the other members, they thanked Minhyuk too.

"But what is this for? What's the occasion?" Yonghwa then asked.

"About that. I have a confession to make." Minhyuk said with a big smile plastered on his face.

"Don't tell me you're gay? Omo! That can't be. I showered with you many times already." Jungshin said, overreacting.

Minhyuk just kept on smiling, teasing him more. "Eottoke? Yah!" He said hysterically.

The older hyungs knowing what Minhyuk is up too just laughed at their maknae.

"Chill. Of course not. The ladies' would cry their heart out if I am. Besides, I'm owned by someone." Minhyuk said while laughing.

"What? Could you repeat that? " Jonghyun said.

"I'm owned by someone for quite some time now. I'm currently and surely for forever would be in a relationship with Soojung." Minhyuk said proudly.

Upon hearing it, the three had different reactions. Yonghwa who was drinking his water spilled it out, Jonghyun smiled brightly and Jungshin was shocked causing his mouth wide open.

Jonghyun stood up from his seat and hugged Minhyuk. "That's our boy. Congratulations!" He said.

"I knew it. That's the reason why you were so blissful this past months." Yonghwa said realizing things. "I'm happy for you. But you two need to be more careful, okay?" He added, giving him a warning.

"Of course, hyung."

 

Minhyuk decided to go home to his parents' house after his breakfast with s for him to personally tell about his great news.


 

Krystal on the other hand haven't talked to anyone about it. She tried to tell her family and members but she backed out before she could even utter a word. She's scared. Moreover, Sulli's situation is still fresh and she doesn't know how to tell or even start explaining things to her members. In addition, her sister is having a trouble of her own. She doesn't want her family to worry more. It can wait, she thought to herself.