Lost in Love - Mad

Lost in Love

Vacation. I badly needed this. Thanks to my eonnie, I'm on it. After the incident, we barely get to see and talk to each other. It has been too long since we bonded like this.

Now we're on a stroll through New York's infamous night lights and busy streets. After some sauntering and window shopping, we were famished so we ordered food at one of the best burger place Shake Shack and went back to our hotel afterwards.

We've been here for almost two weeks and I won't be lying that I haven't enjoy it because I did. But a part of me is still missing him. Since we haven't got any chance to talk I'm sure he is worried and at the same time mad at me.

Ahh! I'll just explain it on when we meet back home, I'm sure he'll understand. It's not like I'm cheating on him.

"I'll shower first." Jessica said as she walks through the bathroom breaking my thoughts.

"Okay. I'll go after you." I said while lying face down on the bed.

As I was waiting for Jess to finish, I browse the net using my unnie's laptop. I went searching for raw news about him and I regret having to do so.

They are siblings, Soojung. Just like you and Jongsuk Oppa. But little sister? That's what he thought about me too. We started our relationship like that and it is not impossible for him to fall for her. She's cute, beautiful, nice and definitely mature than me.

"What's wrong?" My sister said with a worried look as soon as she got out of the bathroom and sees me.

I absentmindedly said. "He's found someone better."

"What?" As she carefully wipes my face.

I was suddenly back in my reverie, "Huh? Why are you wiping my face?"

"You're crying." She answered with a confused look.

Letting out a laugh, "Am I? I think some dust fell from my eyes. It's getting hot. I'll go to the washroom, now." I instantly wiped my own tears and directly go to the bathroom to avoid the interrogation of my sister.

"What's wrong with her?" Jessica asks herself disturbed for her sister's action.

While waiting for Krystal, she cleaned and fixed the scaterred things lying on the bed. She's about to close her portable computer when she saw what's in it -- CNBLUE's KANG MINHYUK SEES AOA's SEOLHYUN AS A CUTE LITTLE SISTER. ---

She shook her head and look to where the bathroom is. So, that's why. She got hold of her phone and straightaway dialled Minhyuk's digits. "Kang Minhyuk!" She said in a loud but whisper tone.

"Noona? Where's uri Jungie? What's up? How is she?"

"Don't what's up, what's up me. Soojung's mad. Real mad at you."

"What? Why?"

"She told me you've found someone better." "Hello?" She again said for Minhyuk didn't respond.

"Oh, yeah. I'm here. I'm sorry, Noona." He retorted.

"What? Is it true? Don't you dare saying yes, I'll hunt you down wheresoever you are right now."

"No, no. Of course not, Noona. What made her think that? We already talked about it and cleared things up."

"Well, we are girls. Don't expect us to close that issue after it is done. Unless you won't give signs and motives on doing that thing over and over.

"Arasso. I understand. I'm sorry. When are you coming back, Noona?"

"I won't tell you. That's for making my sister cry."

They talked some more until Krystal silently arrived back without being curious to who she is conversing with. "I'll talk to you again. Yeah. Bye. You too, take care." She said hanging up.

"Are you okay?" She asked not giving hints that she already knows.

"My eyes are tired. I'm gonna sleep now, Unnie." Soojung said as she lied down, gave her unnie a goodnight kiss and positioned herself at the opposite side of her sister.

Shooking her head, "I know you very well, Soojung. You can lie to yourself, to everybody but not to me." Jessica thought to herself.

She lately answered, "Arasso, sleep tight uri Baby Jung." As she went near her and kissed the forehead of her now sleeping sister.


 

After completing my morning routines, I went back to bed to wake my sister up. "Unnie." I said as I nudged her arms. She answered.

"Hmm?"

"Wake up. Let's go out." I said while still shaking her.

Turning away from me, "Later." she said.

Without giving up, I persuade her more. "Eonnie. Jess. Sooyeon. Wake up!"

"Okay, okay." She said finally giving in. She stood up and got her phone but then shift back at bed saying, "Let's have a quick selca first."

"Are you serious?" I asked. "Yes, I'll post it in my IG. They are dying to see me." She answered.

Though I find it weird for her to ask for a picture I didn't bother questioning more and immediately pose as she took a snapshot.

We spent more than five minutes in taking photos and soon as we are done we got up from the bed and ready ourselves for another day on the Upper East Side.