Lost in Love - Affections

Lost in Love
Yeah, I know. I don't want to hear anything regarding it anymore. Is this what it is? The so called heartbreak? I'm bitter, sad, mad, frustrated, broken and words synoptic to that. It feels like I've been in a break up. Ironic, since I am not and haven't been in a relationship. HAHAHAHA! Funny how I'm experiencing my first ever heartbreak through this. For why do they have to be coupled up in The Heirs? And why did they have to be adorable and be a match made in heaven? I really hate myself for confusing reality with fiction. Somebody help me ooh ooh!

But I'm simply a fan - an admirer. I am well aware on where I stand. I couldn't do and give anything aside from my full support. Anddd at the end of the day, I know I would always choose their happiness over my personal desire. 😢😢😢

Right now, it seems like it would be nonsense and it wouldn't mean a thing if I'll keep on writing this. I'm having a hard time continuing it with that news. I should've ended this story a long time ago, when there was still time. But then, the reason why I've been writing this for ages now is because I've based everything I write with informations I get from them (Yeah, right, I lost ideas too XD) Those least, tiniest and rarest moments between them two. It just none of it, even a little bit is true except maybe for the part that they are friends. No worries, I'm not stopping. I'm still shipping them hard. I'm not giving up on them. Since I have started this, I intend to end it. I might write more fics about them too, considering I don't have my basis anymore 😄

On the brighter side, they are still young. If they're truly meant to be (like what I want to believe in... LMAO), they'll definitely find their way back. Also, it's not like she is pregnant, engaged nor getting married. She is only in a boyfriend and girlfriend relation and nothing more. HEHEHEHE! There's still a silver lining 😂

I won't keep you for long. Here it is, enjoy!

"Okay, good! Let's have a short break for the meantime." One of our instructor Unnie said.

I went to drink water as soon as she announcing it.

"Isn't Sunyoung done yet?" Amber asked me.

I just shook my head and said, "I'll go check on her."

I left our practice room and went to the recording room. I peeked at the window first, 'Oh. She's fallen asleep?' I said to myself before entering the room.

Moving the strands of hair covering her face, she looked at me, tears starting to brim off of her face, "Soojung-ah!" She said as she went on to hug me.

Taken aback, I just pat her back saying weird sounds to comfort her.

"You've been working hard, Unnie. Give yourself a break. Don't be too hard on yourself." I said.

She feels pressured, I know. We too, are feeling the same but we are just being silent about it. We totally understand her. She's got a lot on her plate. She's been juggling between her musical and preparing on our album. And knowing her, Luna Unnie does work hard a lot. Out of all of us, she's the one unrelenting. Although, we give out our best in everything, it is always twice for her and she does gives her bestest.

"Neh, neh." She said, nodding her head.

A little while, "Are you sure you're now okay, Unnie?" I asked before leaving the recording room.

"Yes, I'm good. I'm sorry I troubled you. Unnie's all fine. Thanks to you! Go now before they find out you're missing. I'll be there in a few, arasso?" She said as she gave me one last hug.

I left and went back immediately to our practice room.

From: Vic Unnie ❤

"Soojungie, save the date tomorrow. We're watching 'In The Heights' to support uri Sunyoung and also to celebrate our 6th year anniversary."

Victoria Unnie messaged me. Our leader, really. Even though she is busy herself and far away doing her individual schedule she doesn't forget her responsibilities and continues on taking care of us. She's currently in Milan for a magazine photo shoot, I think.

I replied, yes. It's hard getting us altogether in one place and it is a special date for us. A day of remembrance, a mark of when all our dreams started.
------------------------------------------
KMH♡:

"I'll probably watch it once I've got some free time. For now, congratulate my sister-in-law for me, will you?"

Me:

"Sister-in-law, huh? Don't be so sure. We are not married. But yes, I'll tell her."

I'm sorry, Sunyoung Unnie. I thought to myself as I kept on texting while the show's on-going.

But cut me some slack. I've seen it a couple of times already. She's amazing. She suit the role well.

KMH♡:

"Of course. That's where we are heading in the long run. Whether you like it or not, I'll be your husband, Soojung-ah. I will make sure of that."

And I was right. I am very much positive this is what his response is gonna be. Being with him for almost a year, I've known that he could be very confident at things. Mostly, regarding us.

Me:

"Let's see. 😜"

I've typed back, challenging him.

"Yaaaaa!" Victoria Unnie said, repelling.

I took a quick glance at the stage to see what is it she's complaining about but I saw nothing close to cringe-worthy scenes.

Just when I looked at her that I saw her peeking at my phone.

Hiding my phone away from her hastily, "Unnie!" I exclaimed in a whisper tone, if there is such thing.

Giggling, she said. "Arasso. Arasso. Mian." And continued watching the play.

I've typed again, now, cautious of my surroundings,

Me:

"Victoria Unnie's spying on me. Don't be too sugary. It's embarrassing 😖"

KMH♡:

"Really? Tell her she's doing great. Kekekeke!"

Me:

"YAH!"

KMH♡:

"Aigoo! I could imagine you, raging mad. It's making you look hot. Stop that."

Me:

"Yeah, yeah. Stop flattering me. Psh 😑"

KMH♡:

"What? That's true. Anyway, don't get mad now, uri Princess Jungie. I love you! Continue watching out for Luna. Enjoy your anniversary too. I'll talk to you later. We're about to start our performance. Don't miss me too much, your future husband's just going to earn money for us."

I just shook my head as soon as I finished reading his message.

"You okay? You look like an insane ahjumma." Amber Unnie interrupted.

"Huh? Of course." I said.

She explained, "Are you sure? Because your smile's too wide and your stare is fixed nowhere while shaking your head it's beginning to creep me out."

"It's nothing. Don't mind me." I said. I didn't realize I was smiling like crazy awhile back.

We went on watching. It was almost an hour after the musical was finished. We went backstage to congratulate our energy pill.

There, we've took photos and blew out our cake. When all was set and Luna Unnie was done, we went out for a dinner to celebrate.
"I'm flying to China tonight. You be good, my kids." Victoria Unnie reminded us after our hearty meal.

We nodded our heads in unison. She's one overbusy human being. She's been back and forth from countries to countries.

"When are you coming back?" Amber Unnie asked.

Thinking, "I'm not sure. I guess we'll just see each other in China." She responded.

"It's all right. Our comeback is almost around the corner and we'll be seeing each other again." Amber Unnie said, comforting.
"You got a point." I backed-up.

We were in the middle of our talk when one of our Manager Oppa's interrupted us by saying,

"Everyone done? Who's gonna pay up?"

We all stared at Victoria Unnie, "Why are you all looking at me? I just got here from China, all I have are yuan. Amber! You take over."

"I'm sorry, I didn't bring anything with me." She said, grinning.

"Luna Unnie?" I said while doing aegyo at her.

Shooking her head, "I don't have my credit card. You ate a lot. I don't have cash that much."

"Soojungie." They all switched gaze at me.

"No, no, no." I defensively said. "Who's turn is it already, by the way?" I added.

Looking at each other, we fell silent before mentioning, "Jinri-ah." with a heavy heart, we said in unison.

Well, the thing is, we've come into agreement that every year of our anniversary that we will get together and we'll be expensing our own money. We've been taking turns. And this year, it is supposed to be Sulli's turn.

"I'm kidding, guys. The bill's been settled." Our manager chimed in right on time, while giving me glances.

The three unnie's then went on, thanking me.

"What?" I asked, confound.

They just gave me a weird smile for an answer.
---------------------------------------------
After some more minutes, we left the restaurant. I was the first one they took home.

I just knew from my members that Minhyuk Oppa was the one who paid for our meal. I've confirmed it to our manager Oppa when I got out of the car and gave me a bouquet of flower.

I haven't talked to him yet for the first thing I did was to take a hot bath. It was relaxing that I stayed at the bathroom for half an hour.

Since we were free from practice today, I'm not that tired nor sleepy but I lied myself down on my bed.

I remained there for minutes when I remember that I haven't contacted him yet. I stood up and searched my bag for my phone.

I dialled his number immediately when I found it. He answered right when I'm about to end the call.

"You are still up? I thought you've fallen asleep by now." He said first thing.

I answered, "I'm not yet sleepy. Hmm. Thank you for the meal. We've enjoyed it. But why didn't you tell me?"

Chuckling, he said. "Now, you know. And it's a surprise. So, surprise surprise! It's the least I could give you. I couldn't be there because we're rushing things up. Mianhe, Soojung-ah."

"I completely understand, Oppa. You shouldn't have bothered."

"I want to. I already feel bad for not being with you. I know today is a special day for you and honestly, I really do wish I was there to celebrate it but with the tight schedule I have, I-"

"I love you!" I interrupted, right for him to be silent.

"That's it. You are tired and sleepy." He said.
"Wae? I'm not. What makes you say that?" I said.

"Yes, you are. Because you aren't usually vocal on your feelings. Unless you're drunk, you're guilty or you're just drowsy like tonight." He said matter-of-factly.

How come he know me too well? I thought I was doing great in showing my love for him but I guess I am still lacking. It's just really hard for me to display and say my affections that easily. "Am I not? Does that make you sad?" I asked feeling guilty.

He honestly answered, "Not really. I'm just stunned for a bit."

"I'll work hard on those, Oppa." I declared.

Chuckling, "No need. I do like you just the way you are. I love every thing about you, Soojungie." He affirmed.

Either way, it wouldn't hurt if I'll try, right? He has been understanding of me ever since and I don't want to misuse it. If I know in myself I can do it, I'll do it.