Lost in Love - How Could You?

Lost in Love

Minhyuk had just gotten home after playing some hoops with Jungshin. He's doing nothing so he gave in on 's request to play basketball with him.

He took a quick bath and now ready to sleep when he remembered to send a message to Krystal. But he was taken aback with a help message he had read on his inboxarrow-10x10.png.

Amber Llama:

"Oppa, SOS!"

Me:

"Yeah? You okay?"

Amber Llama:

"Soojung is publicly telling us about you two. Kekeke!"

Amber Llama:

"Watch this. *VIDEO*"

Amber sent him a video of his Soojung's little confession. He was laughing when he saw her unnie's getting the truth out of her and at how cute his girlfriend is.

Me:

"That was awesome. Thanks Amber! :) But how did you get that? Go easy on her, okay?"

Amber Llama:

"I'm a paparazzi. Kidding. Well, maybe she thought I was simply using my phone and didn't notice it. We can't promise you that, Oppa. Did you see how Vic Unnie is? Haha."

Me:

"Should I go there to save my princess then? Nah, guess I don't need too. She's strong. Just listen to her. Let her explain herself."

Amber Llama:

"Neh, Oppa. AH, I almost forgot. Is it okay if we tell her that we know?"

Me:

"Yeah, sure. Go ahead :)"

Amber Llama:

"Thanks. I'll go there now before she gets more suspicious and find out I'm communicating with you :-D"

Me:

"No, thank you. Alright, be safe. Haha."

Before he went to sleep he first send a message to all of f(x) members.


 

 

Victoria was about to start her stance on the situation when couple of phones started beeping, one of them was hers. A message from the man involved,

Brother-in-Law (Kang Minhyuk):

"Noona, you're so pretty. Please, not too harsh on my baby. Chillax." her state went from being serious to crazy. She can't help but smilearrow-10x10.png from the first phrase of his message.

The others checked their cellular phones too, and found their individual message coming from the little drummer boy.

Amber's received message was,

"Look after her and I'll treat you out."

Luna's received message was, "Sunyoung-ah, why am I hearing your powerful and angelic voice all of a sudden? Tell uri Jungie that I love her, arasso?"

Sulli's received message says,

"Your smile brightens up a lot of people, keep on smiling Sul. Don't let Soojung know your ways, please? She'll be too beautiful if she knew how to do that."

Krystal received message says, "Your members arearrow-10x10.png lovely. Could you thank them for me?

P.S. Get some sleep all of you, it's late."

Everybody smiled at the text they each got except for Krystal who we couldn't paint the facial expression, "Look at this." she then said while raising her phone up in the air for the four to read what made her like that.

She still hasn't had an idea the others received one too.

Luna said. "Uri Soojung's lucky."

Sulli who noticed the frown on her face said, "Stay like that Krystal. Oppa said I shouldn't teach you my know-how behind my bright smile." while staring at the sulking one.

"Huh? When did you two talk?" She asked.

"She sent us a message too. Here." Luna said answering in behalf of the members and Sulli agreed followed by the two elders.

She read the messages each one had and after that it made her feel happy & at the same time she felt a pang of jealousy.

She straightly replied to his man.

KMH<3:

"YAH! YOU! Stop flirting with my members. How could you?"

 

It's a whole lot of fun and memorable day for all of them. For some more time, they talked and cleared things up before they finally ended their night.