Lost in Love - Priceless

Lost in Love

A/N: I'll experiment. Because I'm kinda getting confused in using third person's POV and for us to see more of what's running on their mind. I'll try starting with this and upcoming chapters on first person's view. But if this doesn't do well then do tell me, I'll return it again. Enjoy reading! Thank you! :]

 

Krystal's POV

 

Your reputation and fame is on fast pace. CNBLUE's getting big. I'm wondering if I could catch up. I'm happy for you yet I'm also afraid, afraid that one of these days I'll be left behind and couldn't reach you.

As I was immersed in deep thoughts my phone beeped receiving a message coming from the man who's been clouding my mind just a little while back.

KMH<3:

"Don't stare too much, I'm melting."

Psh! This guy! I told him not to text me while the show's on going.

A faint smile twitched on my lips as I replied,

Me:

"You wish! I'm not. Let's talk later. And please, do look around not just at me. It's inappropriate too if you'll keep texting me. Today is suppose to be your fan's day."

after sending that I hid my phone and right when I looked up back at the stage our eyes met and that damn guy winked at me. I almost ran out of my seat and leave for the fear of people watching at my direction. Luckily everyone else thought it was for them and some are engrossed at seeing their biases.

I'm awed by a lot of not only girls but also guys cheering on my man. I would be lying if I say I'm not envious because I am. I wish I could do the same like them. I don't want to be possessive so I'm thinking I shouldn't be a hinder with what he's doing and just understand.

All throughout the duration of the BOICE CAMP I was just staring at him, even when he's behind the drums that doesn't hide his charms, his cool and manly visage. It's true Jung Yonghwa has the appeal, Lee Jonghyun has the looks and Lee Jungshin has the wit & model like figure but for me my Kang Minhyuk would still be the greatest of them all.

The place were jampacked, a total success indeed. Now I'm on the passenger seat of my car, a few blocks from where the event is. Waiting for him for he insist on us hanging out and taking me home.

I waited for a few more minutes until I saw a glimpse of him running towards to where I am. I greeted him annoyed and at the same time worried, "Why did you run? You're tired and now sweaty. I'll drive." whilst wiping his dripping sweat using my palms.

Explaining, "You're not into waiting. Besides, I didn't want you leaving without me so with all speed I ran my of here." he said and added, "No, thank you." while removing my hands on his face.

"Okay, fine. Let's just stay here for a while for you to have your rest." I said.

"Arasso."


 

Minutes later, "How was it?" he asked while starting the engine.

Giving out a thumbs up, "Daebak! You did great as always." I answered.

"Really?"

"Neh. Congratulations!" I cheered happily.

15 minutes and we're finally home. He stopped the car and a long paused before he finally said, "Thank you. For coming." while glancing at me.

"That's nothing. And ahm- I, I'm sorry." I said stuttering.

With a puzzled and worried face, "Sorry for what?" he asked.

"I can't support you like what a normal girlfriend should do. I'm useless." I looked down while saying it.

Heaving a sigh, "Hey, hey. It is not what I meant. Look at me." He said while helding my chin to fixed my gaze at him.

He shook his head whilst smiling at me. 'What does that mean? Is he laughing at me?' Psh! "Wae?" I asked pissed.

"Your presence is enough for me Jungie-ah. My heart will surely explode if you do too much. And please don't call yourself useless, you're Krystal. You know what that means? You are priceless and to be treasure." He said explaining.

Aish! This guy. How can he always utter the right words? I feel my cheeks burning up so I turned away from him and fanned myself using my hands.

But this man with little eyes never missed out a simple and smallest detail of me, and so he saw it and began to tease and destroy the romantic mood.

He started by saying, "You love this kind of things, don't you?" while poking the side of my tummy.

"Stop it." I shyly said.

"Yes, Ma'am." He answered while giving out a salute. I playfully hit him on his arms without saying anything. Such a choding. Really.


 

Now, we're currently on the sofa of my room hanging out for almost two hours watching movies and right after waking up started fighting on who's gonna take who home.

"You really don't want me to take you home?" I asked for the nth time, worried for him.

Messing with my hair, he said. "Are we playing games here? I take you and you take me home? I'm fine. Don't worry. I'll call you."

Changing the subject, "Your schedule's free tomorrow, right?" I asked while putting the strands of my hair that is blocking my sight at the back of my ears.

He nodded his head for affirmation and at the same time stared at me showing that boyish grin which I love most. I hid my nervousness by hesitantly but hastily questioning, "Can't you just stay with me here for the night?" then again, I immediately countered with, "But if you don't want to and you'll be doing something it's okay." whilst covering my mouth with my fingers out of embarrassment.

Erasing my worry, "Sure, it would be my pleasure." he answered.

Without even thinking, I ran up and hugged him.

"For real? Thank you, Oppa."

"But..." He added.

Instantly my grip on him loosened and sadly said, "You can't. I understand."

He hugged me tight while saying, "No. Not that. Just let me ask permission to your parents, let me stay at your guest room and we're good." and later carried me while turning around.

"YAY! Oppa! Stop it. Bring me down." I exclaimed while giggling.


 

"Oppa, so tell me. How are you able to get my parent's consent?" I asked for I wasn't there when they talked and he wouldn't tell me.

"Hmm?" He answered while on the bed lying and with his eyes closed.

"Kang Min Hyuk!" I exclaimed while skipping.

Still eyes closed, "Stop! You might hurt yourself." he responded.

I watch him as he stood up infront of me. Putting his hands over my shoulders, bending his knees to level his face with mine, "I got your parent's permission using my...charms." he said then winked at me.

"Aish! Jinja!" I said in utter disbelief, shooking my head and bursting into laughter.

I added in a straight tone, "Oppa." and giving him an evil eye to let him know I am serious.

He enveloped me in his long arms not saying anything but I didn't budge hugging back. Then again, I don't know what he did to me because I ended up finding myself embracing him.

"I love you, Jungie." He whispered lovingly onto my ear. I nodded my head and cling to him more as a response.