Lost in Love - I'm In A Relationship

Lost in Love

It was almost afternoon when Minhyuk got up from his bed. He straightly went to the bathroom to wash up.

After that, he got a hold of his phone and read his inbox. He opened the first message coming from his lover, and it reads:

Kang Soo Jung:

"Good Morning Oppa! Are you awake? You should sleep more. It's still early."

Kang Soo Jung:

"Ah, by the way I'm going out. Victoria Unnie's house. Girl's night out and a sleepover."

Kang Soo Jung:

"Take a lot of rest. I love you."

Reading that made him chuckled. He kept his phone inside his pocket. He didn't bother replying for he doesn't want to disturb their night.


 

 

For the next 3 hours, they watched a horror and a comedy movie. And for the highlight of their get together/sleepover they decided to go to bed to talk.

"Congrats! Congratulations Hyung! Congratulations Amber! Congrats Unnie!" The four merrily greeted their llama for her upcoming solo debut.

Looking for her calendar on phone, "When is it out?" Sulli added.

"Next month. Around second or third week." Amber answered. "Okay. Second or third week. Saved! I'll surely go." Sulli happily said while the three girls are thinking, avoiding gazes of Amber and frowning.

"Vic Unnie, Sunyoung, Krys. Why are you three frowning, huh? Shouldn't we celebrate?" Amber asked as she stood in front of the three.

Sulli agreeing to what Amber is saying nods her head. "Hehe! Right. But I'm afraid I couldn't be here on those days." Victoria awkwardly and sadly answered.

Easing the mood Luna jokingly said. "Me too. I have a photoshoot, you know? There are numerous offers I'm getting just to be their model."

The four burst out laughing at the little one's remark.

"Really sorry, Amber." Krystal apologetically said.

"Aish! That's it? No big deal. I completely understand. Meat will do. Besides, Sul  here would be enough." Amber said patting the head of the three like a little dog.

Sulli raising her hands in the air for a high five with Amber. "Thanks, hyung."

Victoria hitting the back of Amber's head said, "Yah! Playing favoritism." while laughing.

Victoria - Krystal - Luna - Amber - Sulli - Vic

 

In a circular position, now Sulli's turn started by seriously saying, "You know how I wanted someone who could understand me, listens very well and someone fatherly-figure like? I found it. I found it in him." she giggled.

Thinking of what to say, she paused, "I love him and I love you too my members."

She continued, bowing her head."I know how hard you've been preparing for our comeback and how I ruined everything with my doings. I..I'm really truly---"

Luna cutted her by saying, "Stop. Do not continue Choi Jinri." while making eye contacts to the other members to comfort Sulli who is now getting emotional.

Amber patted her dongsaeng's back, Krystal comes near her friend while their leader started to say, "We are family. I got all my sisters with me. We are family. Get up everbody and sing." she stood up and said that in a serious tone.

"Heyy. Unnie." Luna answered in disbelief. Sulli on the other hand started laughing out loud.

"See. She's fine now." Victoria said grinning.

Becoming serious again, "But seriously Sul, we are not blaming you. And what did you say? How hard you've been? It's WE. We've worked hard for it. Besides, there're a lot more years to come for another promotions. You need not to worry. We love you more than our album, more than anything else." their leader said.

"Daebak!" Luna said while clapping. The two joins along. And for the nth time for today, they had their group hug.

Krystal who's having doubts if she should tell them or not has made up her mind, "Isn't it late? Let us all go to sleep." she said fake yawning.

"Eyyy. That can wait. Your turn." Luna said while pulling their maknae to her side and holding on her tight.

Amber started, "What's new?" while looking something at her phone.

"I'm sleepy, Unnie." She said excusing herself.

"Are you gonna say it or you want us to get brutal first?" Victoria said with those emotionless face.

Getting scared at the looks of her unnie's, "Okay, okay. I'll say it. I'mgoingoutwithsomeone." she said the last part rapidly and without a pause.

"What? Could you repeat it?" Sulli kindly asked her.

Breathing heavily, "We-I.. I'm in a relationship with CNBLUE'S Kang. Min. Hyuk. Happy now?" She answered courageously while looking at her members.

"At long last." Sunyoung blurted out and Sulli burst out laughing. Victoria and Amber immediately feign their surprise by saying, "What? Where? When? Why? How? Omo! Jinja?" while shaking their little girl.

Getting suspicious of their actions, "What? Have you heard me correctly? Am I missing something out?" Krystal said as she eyed the girl beside her.

"Uh-oh! Uri Soojung is leery." Luna said as she asked for help to the three who's silently left the scene.

Victoria and Sulli hitting the sack rapidly, Amber busy with her phone and poor Luna being cornered by their curious maknae.

"Are we supposed to tell her or Oppa will be the one doing it?" Luna asked earning a death glare, surprised and tense look from the three and a more questioning eyes from Soojung.

Making their maknae forget what has been said, "I think you're right. We should go to sleep." Sulli chimed in.

Having left with no choice, she used the only thing she could think of, "It's our yaja time. No one's going to sleep. Not until we're finished with this. Everybody, back at your places." she said with big smile formed on her face.

It was their ritual to play games. Yaja time is one of those. Once in a while as a favor for the maknae's, whenever they want or call for it the unnie's are bound to fulfill it.

The four politely obliged.They went back to where they were before. Everyone fell silent while looking down and nudging at each other.

Amber broke the ice saying, "It's alright. Tell her already. I got permission from Oppa." while looking at the three scaredy cat at their now unnie.

Krystal who doesn't know a thing shifts her eyes to them back and forth questioningly.

"Phew." Luna sighed in relief and continued, "Well, Unnie promise us first you won't get mad at all of the people involved. When I say all, all. Okay?"

Losing patience, "Yes. Just spill the beans." Krystal answered.

"Where should I start? Actually, Amber and Sulli Unnie knows a lot more than me." Luna started explaining.

Their leader who can't take it anymore said it herself. "We knew it beforehand. About you and our brother-in-law."

Confused, "What? How?" she asked.

"We heard from CNBLUE Oppa's." Sulli said while Amber nods her head and added.

"Not that they told us. We figured things out on our own. This is what happened."

(FLASHBACK)

One time I bumped into Jonghyun Oppa asking, "How are you? How's Krystal? Don't worry, Minhyuk would take care of her." at first I didn't mind it because I thought it's mere rumors about you but then Sulli questioned me if I know anything or if it's real cause Yonghwa Oppa had also told her all over again and I didn't know anything so we seek information to Luna and Victoria Unnie. They doesn't have a clue either. That's when we started investigating, we heard from Donghae Oppa too and to confirm it we set an appointment with Minhyuk Oppa and there he said it.

(END OF FLASHBACK)

Krystal frustratedly answered. "Why didn't you tell me? Ahhh."

"Shouldn't it be us the one asking that, Unnie? At first we can't believe it, we are family yet you haven't even said a single word to us." Victoria said bitterly.