Lost in Love - You're Crazy

Lost in Love

"Why..what are we doing here?" I asked still flabbergasted by the beauty of the island.

"I'll attend to your questions later. For now, let's get going to our rented home." He said as he immediately gets out of the car, and moving to where I am to open the door for me.

He has good manners, even if we're not in good terms that doesn't stop him to look out for me. I guess, that's one of the many reasons I fell for him.

As I got out, I timidly said my thanks. He walked me until the door of a simple two-storey house.

He went back at the trunk of the car and made his way to me full of luggages on his hands.

I went near him, about to help when he said."I got it. But could you just get the keys on the right side of my pocket?" While motioning his full hands.

I was stunned for a moment but then I answered, saying, "Alright." and cautiously fumbled the keys on his pocket.

Why does he smell so good? AHHH! Stop it, Soojung. You're searching for keys. Don't be a byuntae.

As soon as I got hold of it, I immediately fished it out. "Here. Ah, yeah. I'll open the door. Which one of these?" I anxiously said while looking down at the keys on my hand.

"The bigger one. Thank you!" He said while grinning.


 

"Are you done?" A voice from the outside of the room exclaiming.

"Yeah, almost." I answered back as I look at the paper I'm holding.

What else should I write? I counted the number of questions I have and I think this is enough...for now.

I folded the paper in half before answering him. I stood up from the bed and walked my way on to where he is.

I saw him comfortably sitting at the living room, waiting for me. He personally asked me to write the things I'm curious about and all the questions that has been bothering on my mind since basically I don't want to talk. I gladly obliged since I couldn't say it myself.

"Here it is." I said as I put the piece of paper on top of the table. He nodded his head and silently get a hold of the paper.

"I..I'll read this later." While raising it, he said.

"It's okay. You could read it. I want answers now."

"Are you sure?" He asked.

I nodded my head as a response. As soon as he got my cue, "Alright. I'll start." he said as he looks down on the paper and firstly scanning it through his eyes.

"Why are we here? What will we be doing? Until when are we gonna be staying here?" He read out loud and looked at me after mentioning everything I wrote in the paper.

He continued, "Not really the questions I'm expecting. But still, I'll answer all of that you asked. First, we're here for a short vacation. Probably, we'll stay for three days. We'll relax, talk and sort things out between us."

Biting my lips, "Hmm. What sorting do we need?" I questioned after.

"About our relationship. You've been distant to me. Why? And please, stop biting your lips."

"I was not. And why are you prohibiting me in biting my lips? I can do whatever I want." I defensively answered.

Chuckling, "Stop it or I'll be the one doing that for you?" he said.

Trying to divert his statement, I added. "How did you know I was coming home? Who told you?" I bluntly asked.

He was taken aback for a moment. Nevertheless, "I have my connections, Jungie. Your manager did." he boastfully answered.

Right. Why did I forget that? Psh!

"Is that all?"

"No." I said.

"What more? Tell me."

I was about to say it when I heard a familiar song playing.

*Like A Cat Ringtone*

He lifted his phone signalling me that someone's calling him and he'll be answering it.

I bitterly said, "Sure. Go ahead."

Leaving him. ARGH! You're getting in my nerves. Just one more, KANG MINHYUK! Why of all songs is that his ringtone? How could he answer that infront of me?

A few minutes after I walked out on him, I heard him knocking on my door while saying, "Open up, Krystal."

I didn't answer him, surely he'll get tired and probably leave me alone.

After some minutes, I haven't heard anymore knocking. I was right, he left.

I spend an hour in my room until I decided to go out since my stomach's growling of hunger because I haven't had eaten anything since we arrived.

As I opened the door, turns out he was leaning in there causing him to fall over. "Ow! Ehmm. See, how I fall for you?" He said while now sitting and scratching his head.

I shook my head to hide my laughter and immediately helped him up. "You're crazy."

I continued asking, "What in the world are you doing leaning on the door?"

"I was waiting for you to come out."

"Don't do that again."

"Yes, your highness." He said bowing his head.

I first got out and directly went to the kitchen. I was looking for something to eat when I heard his footsteps drawing near me.

"Food's ready at the patio." He said.

"Oh. Okay. Thank you." I said, rushing myself outside.


Starting the conversation, "How's the food taste?" he asked.

"Mhmm. Delicious." I answered while eating contentedly.

"About earlier, I'm sorry for that. You were saying something. What was it?" He said going directly to the point.

"Oh, I forgot. Why don't you ask the one you talked to a while back?" I sarcastically said, faking a smile.

In an instant I saw him dialling on his phone, looking at me while humming 'La la la la la'.

God! He's calling her. You're the numbest of the numbs.

I was too late to stop him when I heard him saying, "Yeoboseyo?"

"Seolhyun-ah? It's Minhyuk."

"Fine. It'll be great, I'm so sure of that. I was just wondering if..."

I've had enough, I stood up leaving him alone talking to her when I felt a pair of long and muscular arms wrapped around my waist. "Let go of me." I said grittedly.

Placing his head at my shoulder, "I'm afraid I could never do that. Ever." he huskily said near my ears sending shivers down my spine.

I closed my eyes for a moment and breathe heavily. He turned me around, facing him.

His forehead touching mine, "I love you, Soojungie." he said as he slowly leans in and gave me a gentle and longing kiss.

Soon after, I felt myself responding to his kiss.