Lost in Love - Thank You

Lost in Love
A/N: Shoutout to Leeyaaaa, thank you for the amazing cover. Happy Reading, Everyone! The next day, I woke up feeling better. Smile was written all over my face. I checked first my hand phone and was taken aback when I saw the name of Luna Unnie calling on the screen. Geez! I forgot to text them that I will be going first last night. It was totally out of my mind after what happened.

I took a deep breath before answering, "Unnie! Mian." I said.

"Huh? For what?" She innocently asked.

"For leaving you behind. I'm sorry." I said.

"Oh. That's nothing. Besides, I bumped into Apink's Eunji at the club last night. She told me not to worry, because you were safely send home by Key Oppa. I just want to know how you're doing." She reassuringly said.

"Yes, right. I'm fine, Unnie. I'll call you back later. I'll be doing some things first." I said as I quickly ended the call.

Eunji. I personally doesn't know her but I've seen her many times at music shows. She's a nice unnie. But what does she have to do with this? What does she know? And Key Oppa? I don't know what it is but I felt nervous. Until now, I don't know who he's with that time I went to his flat. But if I were to remember it, I only saw small and little features. She isn't that tall, her hair's not that long too but it reaches until her shoulders and she's got a fair skin. That was all I've seen. And if I were to tell who could it be, the description would perfectly fit her. I brushed my thoughts off. I don't wanna think too much about anything for now.

I went to the bathroom and did my usual routine. After that, I walked out of my room and directly made my way to the kitchen when I heard my family talking in the dining table.

"Good Morning!" I said greeting them all but dazed to where I'm standing when I saw him comfortably seated there.

Crap! Who let him in here? And in an instant, seeing my Unnie going out of the kitchen I got my answer.

"Good Morning to you too, Soojung. You might want to explain to your sister what this is all about? I've only been away for a month and this is what I'll come upon arrival." My unnie sarcastically said while raising her brows.

I am supposedly gonna tell her when she comes back but I guess my parents or either him told it themselves first.

"Sooyeon, stop it. Talk it out to yourselves later. For now, let's all eat. Soojung, take a seat and eat." My mother butted in.

Even though there are two more spaces left I obliged to sit beside him since my sister who is seated beside my mother and across us keeps on giving me terrifying glares. I quietly ate there but my sister who cannot be stopped, started asking questions to him.

"So, you're saying that Soojung here broke up with you?" She interrogated while switching her gaze back and forth to me and him.

With the sudden question, he choked in his food. I rashly gave him a glass of water while patting his back.

"Thank you." He softly said just right for me to hear.

I slightly nodded my head as a response.

"I'm sorry. Ah, yes noona." He answered back.

"Are you sure you two broke up?" Making sure, she asked again.

While nodding his head, "Yea, yeah." He said.

My sister giving me a scrutinizing look, asked. "Hmm. Wae?"

Now, all eyes are on me. Even my parents are now staring at me, curious.

I didn't know what to say. Him, gazing through me didn't help for I got more nervous.

"I.." They were all patiently waiting for my answer.

"That... I don't know too. But I'm on it." He abruptly backed me up.

Whew! This is awkward. Thankfully, we ended our meal peacefully.

"The food's great, Mom! Thanks." I said right after eating.

Smiling, she said. "Thank you, sweetie but I wasn't the one who cooked."

Looking at my father, "Appa?" With a questioning look.

"Not me. I came here the food's all ready." He answered chuckling.

Oh, right! It was Jess Unnie who was at the kitchen awhile back.

Standing on my seat, I went over to my sister and gave her a hug. "Thank you, Unnie."

"YAH! Get off of me." Jessica Unnie exclaimed.

She continued, "It wasn't me either." While shoving me away.