Lost in Love - Sunset

Lost in Love

"Where are we going?" I asked as my eyes were covered by him. He said, "You'll see." as he removes his hands on my sight.

"Wow! The beach and a...sunset." I said extremely awed.

Recovering from the scenery, I avert my gaze from it. "It's beautiful." I added now looking at him.

Caressing my cheek, "Yeah. But nothing is more beautiful than you." he said placing his hand at the back of my head and planting a small kiss on my forehead.

We were quietly sitting side by side at the sand, my head on his shoulder while my hands linked on his arms. Watching the sun sinking below the horizon.

"Hmm. Can you be honest with me? Tell me everything. Along with the sunset, let's end and bury our problems and indifferences here." He said as he stares at me.

I hesitantly replied, "Yes. Okay. But I don't know where to start, Oppa." while playing with my hands.

He took grasp of my hands, "I'll help you. I have a couple of questions to be asking." encouraging me, he squeezed both of it.

"You ready?"

"Mmm." While I nod my head.

"So, first. We haven't had a good communication for the past month. But now that we're together you are keeping clear of me. Why? Didn't even a single part of you missed me? Because I badly yearned-for you." He stated.

Tch! How in the world can he do that? Mixing my emotions. He's making me feel guilty but at the same time I can't help but feel happiness with what he said.

"I very much wished for your presence too. Too much that I need to find ways to stop myself from extremely thinking of you." I shyly explained as I remember our future I was having in my head back then.

"Are you playing mildang, Soojung?" He abruptly asked brows raised, his lips curved.

Laughing, I said. "Ani." While shooking my head.

Pouting while thinking, "Then, why are you avoiding me? And when did you become the walk-out queen? You walked out on me twice this day. All because of my phone calls. I don't get it. I do have permission from both." he asserted.

I pinched and hit his arms out of frustration, "Ow, ow. It hurts. Soojung-ah." he said holding my arms to stop me from hitting him.

He continued, asking. "What was that for?"

"Nothing. I'm having a hard time controlling my emotions." I said gritting my teeth afterwards.

"Alright. Speak up. I'm at lost. I don't understand anything. How in the world have I frustrate you?"

Caressing his arms, "Sorry for that." I started, "None. It's just that, when I was., when I was in New York I kinda read some article that changed my mood."

"Regarding what?"

"You know. The thing between you and Seolhyun." I said as I looked away.

"Ok. What about me and her?" He asked.

"Forget it."

He insisted. "No. Come on. Spill it."

"You two are becoming close, you see her as a little sister, you're fond of her and.." I said can't continue what I'm about to say.

"And what?" He said nudging my arm.

Bowing my head, "And I'm scared."

"We started things like that too, I'm scared you'll leave me for her. Scared of what may happen in the future. We two are still young, we have a long way to go." I added, sniffling.

"Hey." He said putting his arms around me.

After clearing his throat, he began talking. "You have nothing to be scared of. I'm not looking nor searching for another. I already have you. And you're much more than anyone. Whatever happens, I won't leave you. I'm making sure I'll be with you whenever and wherever you are. I'm giving you my word, Soojung."

"And what if... What if you've fallen out of love of me?"

Chuckling, Minhyuk replied. "I don't think it's possible. When I look at you, I find myself falling all over again."

"Psh!" I said as I felt my cheeks burning up.

"Believe me, ok? I'll always love you." He said as he stood up and ran his way over to the sea. "I LOVE YOU JUNG SOOJUNG! I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU!" I heard him shouting. I shooked my head while laughing and went to where he is.

Fortunately, we're almost at the end of the beach and few people were there. But heck it, right now I don't have a care in the world. He loves me and I'm contented with it.

We chatted all the way back to our house. I just knew that his last call with Seolhyun was all made up. He tricked me. This despicable guy. He should thank heavens I love him.


 

The next day, I woke up early to prepare his breakfast. I searched the refrigerator and found varieties of foods in it.

Good thing, he comes all prepared. "What should I cook? What would he like?" I asked myself as I was scanning the fridge.

I then realized he shopped almost all, no, scratch that he indeed bought ALL of my favorites. Aish, Kang Minhyuk. You're making me crazy.

In the end, I fried eggs and bacons. After cooking I went directly over  to his room to see if he's already awake, I opened the door and found him talking to his phone.

"Yeah, yeah. Thank you. I'll call you back later. Bye!" He said irritated as he hanged up immediately.

"Who was that?" I curiously asked. His hair still messy, he walked his way to me while smiling.

"Good morning, love."

"Yes. Good morning. You aren't answering my question. Who are you talking too?" I said as I moved a step back away from him with my cross arms.

Closing our distance, he took hold of my hands, saying. "None. No one important."

Raising my eyebrow, "Then, tell me. Who is it?" I hate it. I know he well assured me that he loves me but I am really hating myself for feeling this way. I'm being so possessive when it comes to him.

"Alryt. Just...just don't get mad at me, ok?" He said as he pressed my hands. I was nervous of what he may say but I badly wanna know so I nodded my head as a yes.

He sighed before saying, "It was Seolhyun-" And I was right. I didn't let him finish as I removed my hands from his and was about to leave when he continued talking.

"She's helping me. I sorta escaped. Well, I did escape." His hand sratching the back of his head.

I got curious so I decided to stay and listen. "Escape from what?" I asked looking back.

"It has been months since we last saw each other and I terribly missed you that's why I planned for this trip. To be with you. The company's been looking for me, I didn't told them my whereabouts. I personally asked for her help to cover up my absence that's why we've been in contact." He hastily explained.

Even though it's obvious, I still questioned him. "You ditched your schedules?"

Pressing his lips, he nodded his head. What is this guy doing? He's taking for granted his dreams just for me.

"AHH! PABO-YAH! Wae?" I said continuously slapping his broad chest. He took both of my arms and softly placed a kiss on my hands.

Later, saying. "Mian, Soojungie. Because I'm a fool for you." And in that instance, I already forgave him. This man sure is good with his words. A smooth-talker. I bet he has used this with lots of girls. Psh! Thinking just that made my heart hurt how much more if I see him with another. I definitely couldn't take it.


 

"Hmm. It's delicious. I chose the right girl, didn't I?" He said for the nth time. He's been praising me for my cooking.

My God! It's just an ordinary egg and bacon. Why is he making a big deal out of it? Too much appreciation. He's making me fall for him too much.

I just gave him a big grin to shut him up. I'm really not used to being adored, especially by him.

We were eating silently when he suddenly stood up infront of me.

"What?" I asked, still eating. He took my hands, got me standing on my feet and hugged me tight.

"Thank you for the food. It's the best meal I've ever tasted. And thank you for being here with me. But from now on, I don't want you cooking." He said right on my ears.

He was sugar-coating his words all along. He really didn't want the food I made.

Disappointed, I was about to protest when he broke the hug, stared at me and continued. "Next time, let me do it."

At first I was confused to what he was doing when he stretched out my arms, bringing it next to his face and suddenly blowing it. Then, I just realized I had burns.

"It's nothing. This is normal when cooking." I nonchalantly said.

Shooking his head in disagreement, "It doesn't look nothing to me. It's everything."

"I'm okay. Don't you worry." Giving him a smile, I said. "Can't help it. Look at this, you shouldn't have that. I'm suppose to take care of you. I'm sorry I failed at that, but I won't let that happen again." He concernedly remarked while pointing one after the other the burns I got.

My hands at the back of his nape, "I'm all right. Really. Soon, it will fade away. Nothing to be worried about. It's not your fault. I'll be extra careful from now on, I promise." I said while looking at him straight in the eye.

Forced, he answered. "Ok." Sensing he is still troubled, I cupped his face and gave him a peck on the lips while saying, "I'm fine."

"Yeah, yeah." He said as a smile slowly escaped from his lips.

He added, "On second thought, I'm still frustrated." while having an evil smirk.

Embarrassed, "YAH! Byuntae!" I said whilst getting away from him.

"Run while you can, Soojung. Because once I got hold of you, I'll never let go." He said in a gruffly menacing tone.

If you're my own kind of prison, I'll gladly accept to be captured even for a lifetime, Kang Minhyuk.