43 - Kiss

Lost in Love
Just as what my mom promised, she spent the next days with us. Without proper agenda or destination, we laxly wander around the city. We got to see the viridity of Luxembourg Garden, the soaring Eiffel Tower, the exquisite Sainte Chapelle, Pont Alexandre III, Catacombs of Paris, River Seine, Palace of Versailles. All are incredible and breathtaking. So much history. I'll surely remember everything. But of course, there would be some places that's gonna be my favorite, like the Sainte Chapelle - not only for its stained glasses or the marvelous architecture that got me into it but for the most part is because of him making it more special.

Right now, it is 8 in the evening and we decided to go out for a walk in the park that we've passed by earlier. My mom stayed for she's still gonna pack our things and she will be talking to my dad.

It's totally fun in here. No pressure. I'm free. We are free. Free from other people's eyes and criticisms. Similar to that of a typical couple, we can do whatever we want, whenever we want. If only we could stay for more days or better yet, if only we can live here. But then, tomorrow we'll go home. Time to go back to the reality.

"A penny for your thoughts?" I heard Minhyuk Oppa asking as I felt him sitting at the bench beside me after he's done taking photos of the picturesque park.

Turning my head to the right to see him, "You wouldn't wanna know. It's silly." I said whilst lightly giggling.

He said, "Of course, I do. Every bits of it, I wanna hear." As he placed his hand on my cheek and caressed it.

Pursing my lips, "Nothing, I.. I'm just happy for this mini vacation and....well, it just came across my mind that what if we are to live here? You know, we could do whatever we want without being careful of our actions. Just like that of a normal people." I said.

Not saying anything, he just looked at me, kissed my temple and tightly embracing me.

I hugged him back, while saying, "I know it's ridiculous."

"No. No, it's not. That's everything. That is what I desire too. If only I could do that for you, I wouldn't think twice and fulfil it right away. But, I-ah...I can't. I'm sorry I could not give you what you want." He said with a heavy heart.

Pulling myself away from him, I laid my hands on his shoulders to catch a better look of his face.

Shooking my head, "What are you saying? I've already got what I've wanted. I got you." I said as I cupped his cheeks.

A smile slowly formed in his lips and fundamentally his eyes began to get lost and be nowhere in sight.

Lightly pinching his nose, "As long as I have you by my side, even if we are in the most difficult situation, I wouldn't mind and change it for the world. It is nothing but a passing thought. Now stop your drama, my beau. I love you and that's all that matters."

He is looking at me, mostly, down at my lips. Enamored. I don't know if he's speechless because he's opening his mouth but there is nothing coming out from it.

Sighing, he finally manage to say, "Can I kiss you right now?" Frustration can be heard in his voice as he uttered it.

I answered by biting my lower lip while furrowing a brow at him.

This guy, really! Why does he need to articulate it? It's not that I very much want it. But I'm not saying I do not want it. Fine, of course I want to. But, I mean, he need not to ask---

My thoughts were soon ended when I felt his tender, luscious lips already claiming mine. For a second, I was stunned but got back and responded at his kisses.

Pulling away from the kiss, he leaned his forehead to mine, he kept his gaze into me, like he's looking right through my soul, "I love you, Soojungie." He said.

I am not sure how I look right now, all I know is that I felt all my blood rose up to my face and is now crimson.

"You're blushing." He teased.

Even though I know I am, I still did my best in denying it. "I don't, you are." I answered as I hit his chest.

"Alright, alright. I am blushing all because I told you I love you yet I haven't heard a single word from you. Where's the justice in there?" He stated, chuckling.

Shooking my head, I threw myself to him and whispered right on his left ear, "I love you too, very much." As I buried my face to his shoulder.

After that, there was a long comfortable silence. We quietly and properly sat at the bench when he again started speaking up, saying,

"When we get back home, things won't be that good. I just want you to be ready. The news on Sulli's departure was announced first day you arrived here. I don't want you to be there when it comes out that's why. I know how you dislike people's attention drawn on you."

I knew that the news would be annunciate this month just not the exact date. I didn't knew he would do this much for me. He shouldn't have bothered doing this much. But who am I to question his intentions when it's clear he just wants what's good for me? I could never doubt his capabilities in giving me the best of everything. Of course he did that.

I just stared at him with a grateful look. Words wouldn't be enough to say how I am very thankful and how much I appreciate his efforts.

He stated, "You're welcome. Just always keep in mind that no matter what happens, know that I'll be here for you, ever. You won't be alone. You have me. We will fight all battles, together."

"Arasso, Minhyukkie. Nomu nomu gomawo." I said as I held his hand on my shoulder.

Offering his other hand to me, "Come on. Your mom is nice to give us quality time but I'm sure she's lonely in there. And...we'll have a flight to attend early tomorrow. Let's go."
------
Bowing, "Omonim, thank you for accompanying us here. I had a great time. I hope you did too." Minhyuk Oppa said to my mom before we board the plane.

"Neh. I did. Kamsahamnida, son-in-law. Next time I'll make sure to bring along my husband and Sooyeon with me." My mom answered as she gave him a loving hug.

Looking at me, "I'll see you home. Take care." He said as he cupped my face and gave me a forehead kiss.

My mom and I are heading to Hong Kong to visit my Appa and Unnie for a couple of days before we finally go home. As for Minhyukkie, he'll be going straight home to complete their preparation and start their comeback.
-----
After visiting and meeting up with my father and sister, we stayed the night. The next day, we've decided to go back home. Just a few more days and they'll be coming back too.

Soon as we landed, I left him first a message saying we've arrived. Later that night, I met up with my members to rehearse for our upcoming stage in London. Except for Vic Unnie who's already there filming for a movie.

Amidst the controversy we are into, the atmosphere's normal when we met. Since we knew it beforehand, none of us dared to start open up the conversation about the news, anymore. Although, we are still a little sensitive about it. We're done with it.

So the whole time we just practiced and left after finishing. We didn't stay for too long for we only did some polishing.
Our manager Oppa took me and Luna Unnie home. Whereas, Amber Unnie still has some schedule to accomplish.

Sunyoung Unnie just kept on bugging and teasing me the whole drive.

"UNNIE!" I exclaimed, removing the thoughts she's putting in my head.

"Bwo? Just yes or no. Is it that hard?" She flatly said, as she waits for my answer.

I just looked outside the window and shook my head.

AISH! JINJA! This Unnie is ludicrous. A byuntae. She's asking if we've done it already. UGHH!

Poking me, "What?" I answered, not even budging to turn to her.

"But changing topic..." She said, trailing off.

Now, glancing at her, "What is it?" I asked.

"Is Oppa a good kisser?" She said, giggling.

She's absurd. Seriously. Biting my lip, I looked away, not answering her. I'm sure my face is flushed red.

Well, I may not have much experience and more to compare it with, but heck yeah, I can't deny the fact that he is a great kisser.