Lost in Love - Out Of The Country

Lost in Love

And here I am all alone, again. He's currently filming for a variety show called Brave Family from KBS2 TV, he's also got to perform together with the CNBLUE members in Hunan TV Spring Festival Gala Evening for the Chinese New Year Special. I should get use to this kind of set-up. From the start I know our situation would be this complicated, always away from each other and so busy. Sometimes, I wish everything would be like that of an ordinary people. All is simple. I guess it is the price we have to pay for being on the public eye.

It got me wondering now to how we could raise our children in this kind of environment. If we are too occupied with our work. Aish! I shook my head off immediately to remove that in mind. This is bad. What am I thinking? The effect of missing Minhyuk too much. Only a month to go or say three more weeks, Krystal. Yes, just little days to come. I can live with that. UGH! I can't wait no more. I should get him out off of my head for the time being before I go crazy.

I searched through my phonebook to find someone available and could help me divert my attention, I started scrolling and soon as I saw its name I started dialling its number.

*Calling*

*Calling*

*Calling*

"Come on. Pick it up." I said to myself while playing with my hair.

After a few more minutes of waiting, "What's up, my baby?" Said the voice at the other end of the line.

"I miss you. How are you?"

"Missing you more. Don't worry, I'm doing great! You? What's with the sudden call? Something wrong?"

"Yes. I'm bored to death. Let's hang out. Are you free?"

"Sorry to break your heart darling but already taken."

"HA-HA-HA! Funny, Jess. Shut it will you?"

"Whatever! Pack your things. I'll add you to my baggage."

"Where are we going?"

"Secret. Kekeke!"

"Seriously, where to Jessi?"

"A place where I'm sure you'll totally love."

"Okay. I trust you. I'll prepare now. I'm hanging up."

"Bye. See ya later."

After ending the call, I tried to ring him to inform my whereabouts but to no avail I haven't reached him. I decided then to leave him a message, saying;

"I'll go out with Sica Unnie. Take a lot of care there. Be sure to come back home, back to me. I truly miss you.


 

"What?! Out of the country?" I exclaimed as I thought we're only going out of town but I was surprised when I saw my sister heading to Incheon Airport.

"Why? Is there a problem?" Jessica cooly replied while parking.

Scratching my hair in discomfort, "I. UGH! Why didn't you tell me? I'm not that ready."

"No worries. I have everything set for you." Turning off the engine she said. While removing her seatbelt, she added. "Let's go." And gets out of the car.

I should tell him. Where's my phone? I searched through my pockets and bag but unfortunately I can't find it. Where is it?

Aish! Knocking on the windows to get my attention, "Come on. Get out of there. We're gonna be late. We'll be boarding in half an hour." she said matter-of-factly.

Oh, . With no choice, I went out asking her, "Have you seen my phone?" while I follow her at the trunk to get our belongings.

"Hmm. No. Wasn't it drained and you charged it at home?" She said as she opens the compartment.

"Oh My God! I completely forgot." With my eyes getting bigger and my mouth hanging open.

"Don't wait for a fly to come into your mouth. Close it. I could lend you my phone for the meantime. And I'll ask mom to keep it for you."

"Okay. Until when are we staying there? And where to?" I questioned.

"Say couple of weeks. We're going to New York, Baby!" She said in that soft but high-pitch tone.

Hearing that made my mood got a little better. But still I'm concerned for he doesn't know and I won't get to talk to him for too long. Also, it's troublesome if I am to borrow her phone.

"What's wrong? Is it Minhyuk?" She inquired.

"No." I defensively answered.

With doubt, she looked at me straight in the eyes and I had no choice but to tell her the truth. "Well, yes. I miss him. He doesn't know too." I softly said.

She hugged me, saying, "That's all right. I bet you he is gone miserable for missing you more. I'll leave him a message. Problem solved?"

Such comforting words, I am now at ease. What did he do to my sister? Jessi's not the easy one if it is regarding this. How come he got her approval? That remains a mystery for me still. I remember when we came out to my sister.

"I'm nervous. What if she doesn't understand us? What if..?" I stammeringly said.

Patting my back, he said. "It's fine. We're gonna be ok. She'll understand, she is your sister afterall." I nodded in response.

We waited until Jessica came home. We were watching when my sister came in while shouting, "I'm home!"

Walking straight to where we are, "Hello! Who do we have here?" she said with that malicious smile.

Minhyuk stood up, "Goodevening." while bowing his head.

"Chanyoung-ah! We could speak comfortably, right? You may sit down." As she sat herself to my side.

"Yeah, yeah noona."

"So.. What are you two up to?" She directly asked.

"I-We.." I stuttered because of extreme nervousness and barely continued when Minhyuk squeezed my hand for support, "We are together."

"I know." My sister said that made me taken aback.

Eyes widen in shock, I asked. "What?! How? When?"

Giving me an are you dumb look, "I can see you two. You are together." while pointing at us.

"Not that. I mean we're..we are in a relationship. Sorry, Jessi." I said, guilt crepting me.

"Oh, Really? Wow! I'm happy for you two." She said while hugging me and later gave Minhyuk one too.

She added, "I want to know the details later, Soojung." while eyeing me.

My mind went back to the present when I heard my name being called.

"Soojung."

"Yes?" I answered.

"She's asking if you would want some beverage." Referring to the flight attendant standing at her side.

I smiled while saying. "Water would be good."

"Here you go." Said the attendant. I said my thanks to the lady and was about to talk to my sister and ask about how come she is okay with Minhyuk when I saw her asleep already. Tch! The Typical Sooyeon. I decided to just ask later. I hope I wouldn't forget. I listened to random music for awhile before dozing off.