Lost in Love - Fault

Lost in Love

"He hasn't talked to you yet?" Asked Luna who has been watching and sitting next to their grumpy maknae who's busy glancing at her phone once in a while.

She was about to say yes when she realized what was being questioned to her. "Huh? What are you talking about Luna unnie?" She nervously retorted back in return.

Without hinting the nervousness in Krystal, she excitedly replied, "Nothing. I just read it somewhere. It's a psychological question, you know? When I asked you and somebody pops up in your mind it means that you love him. So, who is it uri Soojung?" and while she was waiting patiently for the response, Amber suddenly shouted from the kitchen.

"Kids, lunch is ready. Come on here."

Forgetting that she is in a conversation with Krystal, Luna immediately stood up, "Oh. We're being called. Let's go now before the food gets cold." with that, she heave a sigh of relief.

That was close, she thought to herself. She made a mental note that she must be more careful of her actions around her unnie's or anyone. But she couldn't help it if Kang Minhyuk still continues to give her the cold shoulders. Be it good or bad, he's the only one who could actually make her feel a lot of emotions. It has been days since they last spoke to each other. He has been avoiding her ever since the news broke out. Yes. She did told him to not acknowledge their kinship in spite of his wanting to go public. And that made him mad. The last conversation they had didn't go well, he easily ended the call.

"I did exactly what you've told me. Happy now?" Minhyuk said first thing after answering the call of Krystal.

"No, no. I'm not. I know I was the one that provoked you to lie and tell them that we are not a thing but why am I hurting now that you did?" she said in between of crying.

Without saying anything he ended the call. He can't bear to hear more of her cry. If only she is with him, he will surely wrapped his arms around her and make sure she's safe and not hurting. He could only tell to himself, "I can't understand you. This is what you want isn't it? There you go. But please do know that I don't want any of this. Because if it would be my choice, I want the world to recognize you, me - us. My heart belongs to you. Body and soul, you own me.

Before she followed going to the dining room, taking chances, she left more messages to him expecting he will respond this time.

Me:

"I almost slipped our relationship to Luna unnie."

"Aren't you gonna talk to me?"

"I'm sorry, Oppa T.T"

 

Even though the f(x) members are not complete because of Sulli's hiatus and Victoria's absence due to filming of My Sassy Girl 2 that didn't stopped the rest of the members to chat and goof around like they always do.

Luna volunteered to wash the dishes after they ate. Therefore, Krystal made herself in-charge of collecting and cleaning the table for Amber was already the one who cooked for them. After finishing her task, she checked again her cellphone but before doing so she prayed first and luckily her prayers were quickly answered. She only did not received a message coming from the person she's been waiting for but also calls.

*8 missed calls KMH<3*

*5 messages KMH<3*

KMH<3:

"Are you okay?"

"Are you all right? Please, tell me you are."

"If you are having your vengeance by not talking to me too, you succeed. I'm sorry. Talk to me now. I'm begging you."

"I am extremely worried, you would not want what I could do. I'm on the process of being crazy."

"That's it. I'm coming over."

The messages were sent about an hour ago while she was eating and blabbing with her unnie's. But the recent one was sent 14 minutes ago. It won't be long and he may arrive here.

And speaking of my furious boyfriend.. Buzz. Buzz. Buzz. Oh my god! He's here. What to do?

Out of adrenaline she rushed her way towards the door, opened it and pushed the guy outside with her. "What are you doing? All eyes are on us yet you came here. Wrong move. You're adding fuel to the fire." Feeling nervous she said in a low tone and almost a whisper.

With a sarcastic laugh, "Right. I'm sorry for being concerned. I'll get going." he said turning his back on her.

Feeling guilty with what she did, "W-wait! Let's talk. Not just in here." she added.

"Okay." He responded not looking back at her. He made his way to his car, opened the passenger door for her and swiftly went to the other side - driver's seat.

A month had passed since they've last meet. They missed each other terribly but no one dared to speak. Not even one tried to start a conversation, the atmosphere from awhile ago is still heavy and awkward. If they are in good terms today, a long drive would be very short for them. Now that they are in a rift, they spent short drive that feels long for them. Minhyuk occupied himself driving and searching for a place to go whereas Krystal immersed herself leaning on the tinted window, looking outside.

15 minutes later, Minhyuk finally stopped driving and arrived in a seashore. Breaking the silence, "Do you wanna go outside for a walk?" Krystal shyly asked.

Instead of answering, he questioned it back at her. "Do you?" She nodded her head in response.

"Come on, then." He unbuckled his seatbelt and immediately went out leaving Krystal behind.

She was about to open the car door when she suddenly spotted through the mirror a bouquet of red roses placed at the backseat. She grabbed and admire the beautiful arrangement of it. Seconds later she noticed an envelope addressed to her. She got hold of it and read, "They say saying sorry comes best with flowers. Here it is. It's red. Just the way I know you want it. Sorry." In that moment it made her smile genuinely. After feeling miserable for days.

Straightaway she came out with the flowers at her hand, sniffing the fragrance. She spotted him, standing by the shore, staring at the sea, hands hidden underneath his thick warmers. With quick steps she made her way beside him.

Asking the obvious, "Are these roses mine?"

Taking a glance, with mouth sealed he nodded his head an up and a down. "Hmm. What are we gonna talk about? You start. We don't have enough time." He added.

"Okay. I'll go directly to the point. What were you doing?"

"Nothing." He responded with a cold voice and an expressionless face.

Wanting to get the truth from him, she kept silent & gazed at him intently waiting for an answer.

Feeling the deathly stare she is giving, he spoke saying, "Quit staring. I, I heard the news. I am not on my right mind. I was worried sick. I panicked. I warned you, you won't like what I might do." he explained.

"News? What news?" She questioned, a bit confused.

"About your sister. Jessica noona.

"So, you've heard."

"Are you okay? Have you talked to her?" Full with concern he asked.

"Yeah, I did. I knew it beforehand. I support whatever she decides to do. I will always be on her side."

"Good to know. My worry was useless."

Suddenly she remembered that she was ignored for how many days and so she hit him arms hard.

"Ouch! What was that for?" He said while soothing his arms.

"How could you? You neglected me." She raised her hands, about to hit him again but he stopped her halfway by holding her hands and locking her in his embrace.

"Sorry, okay? I awfully missed you." He whispered in her ears.

Getting back at her senses, she pushed him back. "You endured not talking to me. How could I believe you?"

"Because I said so. Believe me. Yeah, I got mad at you for not wanting and agreeing to publicize our relationship but don't you know that in whatever situation we may be in and you are at fault, though you haven't particularly say sorry to me...I already forgave you right then. Now, hear me out."

Kneeling and doing a prayer position, he added. "I'm so sincerely very very sorry, Soojungie.

Touched by what he said, she began tearing up. "I am at fault. You should not be the one apologizing. I should. I'm sorry, Oppa. I just don't want to complicate our already complicated situation."

He stood up and hugged her tightly, "Hush now, baby. I know. None of it was your fault, okay? It's mine. For not understanding you. I've been childish and immature and add every bad adjective you could think of, I'm all that. Forgive me now, will you?" he said looking at her eyes, wiping her tears.

She nodded her head as a yes. Who could resist this charming guy infront of him? None of it was his fault but he all claimed it by himself. She's lucky to have found someone like him and she couldn't ask for more.