Lost in Love - I will

Lost in Love
I stared at my sister, then to my mother and father.

If it wasn't my parents nor my sister, neither could it be me. Right! Of course it was him.

When I went over to look at him, he wasn't there anymore. Where is he?

Like reading my thoughts, "He's at the kitchen." My father said instantly said.

My mother then added, "He collected the plates awhile back. I think he's gonna wash the dishes. Go there and help him."

"We're not yet done, Soojung. Fill me in later. I'm only at my room." My sister added.

"Okay." I said and walked my way over to where he is.
------

"Hi." I casually said as I entered the kitchen.

He looked back at me and greeted. "Hello! Good morning."

"Thank you." I said as I went beside him.

"For what?" He innocently asked, still continuing on washing the plates.

"For the meal. Thanks!" While looking at the sink, I timidly said.

"That's nothing. I should be the one thanking you. For giving me the chance to do this." He answered.

Raising my brows, "Wait! Let's be clear here. I didn't allowed you too." I said.

Chuckling, "Oh, well. Yeah, you didn't. I don't care. Whether I have your permission or not I'll continue on pursuing you." He said.

That zipped my mouth. I get uneasy when it comes to this. I just started to wash dishes to get my mind elsewhere.

He said, "Stay somewhere else. Don't even think of helping. I got this one."

I bit my lips, "Aren't you busy?"

He didn't answer. He just took a glance over me while still smiling.

He's persistent on not letting me help and so I stayed and sat at the counter table. While waiting for him finished, I brought out my phone from my pocket. Then, I remember the conversation I had with Luna Unnie about Eunji Unnie and Key Oppa earlier.

I hastily asked, "Why didn't you tell them you were the one who sent me home?"

He turned to where I am, "Because I know they wouldn't let me send you, with your strict orders." And continued what he was doing after saying it.

He's got a point. My members very well know I'm keeping my distance from him. So, they'll surely cover me up and not let me be with him.

"I'm done." He said as he dries his hands.

I looked away as I saw him walking near me. I swallowed hard. He's wearing a simple white tee shirt that really suits him well but I could almost see the lower part of his body that got wet because of leaning too much on the sink.

"Are you okay?" He asked as he sat beside me.

Now, finally looking at him. "Yes. I'm fine." This is much better than awhile back.

"What are you doing here anyway?" I said changing topic.

"I told you. I'm here to woo you." He said as he placed his hands on the table.

"But you know you don't have to do this, right?" I said.

"Why not? Are you taking me back?" He teasingly said.

"No! That's not what I meant." I defensively said.

"Look at me." He softly said that anyone who would hear that can't help but to listen.

I turned my head and met his gaze. I missed him.

Holding my chin,  he said, "Then, you got my answer. The more I should have to do this. If I have to do everything, I will. I will just so I could have you back." His voice with finality and clarity.