Lost in Love - Pinocchio

Lost in Love

It's quarter to two and he is already outside waiting for his precious Krystal. He was too excited to see her and he's trying to impress her by coming early. He wanted her to feel his sincerity and that nothing has changed and will ever be by being the same guy she had met before. He killed about 3-5 more minutes and decided to leave a message for her to know that he's already around.

Minutes later, he saw her looking dazzling as ever walking out from the front porch. He then sent a message saying where he is. Not long after her glancing and looking around, she had located him. Being careful but the gentleman that he is, he opened the car door for her through opening it inside.

"You arrive early. I thought we agreed at 2?" she said sitting and putting her seatbelt on.

"I'm dying to catch a glimpse of you. Sorry." he answered full of sincerity.

Flustered, she didn't bother to respond and just looked away from him.

When times like this happen which is often, Minhyuk has gotten himself used to her silent and shy responses. He finds it amusing every single time.

He started the engine knowing that she won't be speaking for now. But he broke the silence by opening random questions.

"Won't you ask me where we're going?" He started asking.

"No." She replied nonchalanty.

"No asking of, 'Isn't it dangerous?' or such things?" He said curiously after hearing her unconcerned tone.

"None. I trust you." She said while busy using her phone.

Nodding his head, he said. "Hmm."

Since it is red light, taking all the chance he could get, Minhyuk didn't waste time and took a glance at her. And to his surprise, she's smiling. So bright that anbody who will be seeing that surely can't help but to fall for her. He wants her that way but then realizing her focus is not on him and he's not the reason behind it made a pierce through his chest.

With a breathy voice, he questioned. "Who are you communicating with?" He doesn't want to sound jealous but hell, he really is.

"A friend I haven't got to talk to lately." She said still not budging.

Feeling nervous, "Is it a girl? Sulli?" he said hopeful.

Looking infront, she said."No." Now looking at him. "Oppa, drive. The light already turned green."

With that, he obliged. He stopped asking questions too, he doesn't want to listen to more of it. His jealousy would cause him his death.

He carefully parked at the driveway. Shut off the engine and told her where they were. "We're here. At Pinocchio's set." Not showing any signs of jealousy he said.

"For real? I was just talking to Jong-suk oppa awhile ago. You know? The friend I told you I haven't got to talk to for awhile. Awesome!" she exclaimed feeling excited.

Without showing amy hints of being jealous he said. "Oh, nice. Come on, then. They're waiting for us."

Should I be worried? Almost everyone knew Jong-suk hyung had a crush on my Soojung. Lucky him. He has a freedom to just tell it to everybody. He silently thought.

"But--" She said, hesitating. He knows where she'll be heading so he cutted her by saying, "They're filming. It's a private set so no photo taking would be allowed. Let's go." he said with his genuine smile.


 

"Unnie! Oppa!" Krystal in a loud voice rushed towards the two leads of Pinocchio namely, Park Shin-hye & Lee Jong-suk.

"Be careful, Soojung-ah." Minhyuk uttered who is behind her.

"You both are right on time. We're on a break." Shin-hye said after receiving hugs from Krystal then followed by Minhyuk.

Jong-suk on the other hand, is waiting with arms wide open for her little sister's hug but instead got hit on his arm. "Yah! You little kid didn't change at all, do you?" He then went near Minhyuk, "Come over here, Minhyuk-ssi. Give hyung a hug." he added.

Being the righteous man that he is, he gave Jong-suk a hug and that made the two ladies to burst out laughing more with the interaction of the guys.

"How have you been, my favorite maknaes?" Shin-hye asked starting a conversation.

"I'm fine, Unnie. How about you? You're too busy. Are you still eating?" Krystal asked concernedly.

"Yeah, yeah. Of course she is. I'm feeding her well." Jong-suk chimed in. "You should look out for yourself more. You're too thin. Don't you have someone taking care of you?" he asked.

She was about to answer when Minhyuk all of a sudden coughs on his place.

Shin-hye then moved more closer to him and patted his back. "Are you okay, Minhyuk-ssi?" Shin-hye questioned.

"Yes, Noona. The weather's just too cold." he replied.

"Excuse me. Jong-suk, it is your turn. We'll film now for your scene." One of the staff informed the group.

"I'll be there in a sec." He answered the staff then facing the three, "We'll talk and catch up more later after I'm done. You could watch me if you want." he invited them.

Shin-hye declined by saying. "You two should go, I'll stay here for the meantime. I need to rehearse on my lines, still."

At the same time, they responded.

"Arasso." Krystal answered.

"Are you sure? You want me to stay with you, noona?" asked Minhyuk.

Hearing that made Krystal brows meet halfway.

"No need. Go with Krystal. I'm fine here and I'm comfortable alone." She said grinning.

"Let's go guys. I'm badly needed there." Jong-suk said. 


 

Krystal and Minhyuk stood beside each other watching Jong-suk filming and they keep laughing hard with his running scene.

"I'll just check on noona. You stay here, okay?" He said, leaving her.

She just nod as a response. She quite didn't like seeing him going away from her.

 

Minhyuk while walking back to where Shin-hye is was stopped on his tracks by a fan asking for an autograph. He gladly accept it and signed on it.

"Here you go." He said smiling while handing her down the paper and the pen.

"Thank you, Oppa." The fan said.

He replied, "Yeah. You're welcome. You should go home. It's getting more cold." and left.


 

"Where is he?" Jong-suk asked Krystal after finishing his scene.

Sounding bitterly, she uttered. "He went to noona, he said he'll check on her."

"Geez. That punk. Is he hitting on my girl?" Jokingly he said.

Defensively she responded. "Ani."

"I know. I'm kidding. He's still loyal to Tae-hee, I see." He said laughing.

"Let's get back to them. They maybe are waiting for us." she said irritated.

"Okay." Jong-suk said and left first, followed by Krystal.

"Ouch! Why did you stop?" she said, complaining after she bumped into his back.

"I'm sorry. Are you sure Minhyuk don't like Shin-hye?" he asked.

"Yes. Of course." She answered surely.

"What is that?" He asked pointing at the two, Minhyuk's hands running through her hair and the two staring lovingly at each other.

Seeing the scene made her ran away. She didn't take what she saw. She wasn't expecting this. She's hurt.


 

"Noona! I'm back." Minhyuk said as soon as he got to where Shin-hye is.

"Oh. Where's Soojung?" She questioned.

"Back there, watching. What are you doing?" He said.

"Practicing up till now. Since you're here now, could you help me with this act?" Wondering she asked.

He approved. "Sure. Let's start. What should I do?"

"It's a couple act. It says here that we should stare lovingly. Just look straight into my eyes and then ran your hands through my hair. That's all." She said.

"Are you sure, it's okay to do so noona? Why not try it with hyung? And you've filmed a lot of that scenes right?" He said persuading her not to ask for his help.

"Yeah. I need to. I, uh. I'm losing my skills. I need to practice it. Help me, please?" She answered timidly.

Having no choice, he reluctantly said, "Okay." Doing exactly what she said, "Like this?" he asked.

"Yes. That's right. Thank you. And sorry." She said ending their act.

"What are you two doing?" Jong-suk butted in.

"We rehearse something. Are you done?" She said, asking like nothing happened.

Minhyuk still lost and confused on what's happening, suddenly asked. "Where's Soojung?"

"I don't know. She just ran away when we're almost here, seconds ago." He answered.

He then realizes the events occuring and so he bid his goodbye to the two and walked away.

 

Oh, sh.t! . She didn't see that, right? I'm doomed. Where is she? Where would she be in times like this? She's not answering my calls. Damn! Where are you?

Just when he was about to lose hope, he found her. She's there. Leaning at his car door.

He rushed his way to her and hugged her tight. "Where have you been? I've been looking for you. Are you all right?" He said worried.

"Yes. I'm okay. I want to go home." She said.

"Alright." He said, opening the door for her.