Lost in Love - I Don't Know Anymore

Lost in Love
It's been almost a week, nothing changed. He still come by every day. Mostly mornings. If not, at night. He is still persistent in his courting. He always go with flowers that he personally arranged which is really neatly made and non-stop with his sweet words. Just a little bit more, I might forgot why I even broke up with him and ran back in his arms.

I've got no schedule this day, nor a practice. He haven't dropped by for today. I am not waiting, okay? A week is too much for his pretty busy schedule, I know. I'm planning on sleeping all day but my members went barging in our house not long after I was done with my lunch.

Not a night out again, I thought to myself as I opened the door for them.

"Hello, Soojung!" Luna Unnie greeted with a hug while Amber said "Good Aft, Princess!" as she pets my head.

"Aren't you two tired of partying? I'm tired. I won't go." I said first thing to stop whatever plans they have for tonight.

"Calm your horses! We didn't come here for that either. We won't be boozing later tonight." Amber reassured.

"Then, what are you two doing coming over?" It's not like I don't want them here, it's just that I know they are often here for a reason.

"Can we seat? It's a long talk." Luna Unnie said as they left me and went to our living room.

I closed our front door and followed them.

"So?" I inquired soon as I got to them.

Amber, who was already digging foods she got from our refrigerator didn't answer me. Same with Luna Unnie who has her eyes closed silently lied her head on our couch. They weren't speaking to me. It's like I wasn't even there. So, this is their definition of a long talk. Great!

Aish! Are they kidding me? I think they only came here to slugged off. I sat on the single couch on the side and watched them.

"Sunyoung! Come on, tell uri Soojung what we came here for." Amber said while still chewing on her food.

Still, with her head lied down, "Why don't you? You're the one who really knows. I still don't get it, honestly." Luna Unnie said.

Wiping the corners of using her knuckle, "Well, me too. I've only heard it from a trusted friend." She meaningfully said.

I shifted gazes to the two. What are they talking about?

Luna Unnie sitting properly, exchanged glances with Amber. Whereas, the other just raised her brows.

"Aish!" Luna Unnie said while disheveling her hair.
She looked at Amber asking for permission before telling anything, when the latter nodded her head, "Our Amber here recently went out with Bomi and Eunji." She said.

Oh no! I told them about my hunch about Eunji Unnie being that girl, alright? But they didn't go detectives, did they?

I gave them an evil eye enough for them to admit what they did. "We were snoopy. I called them in to hang out and yeah, to fish for some information." Amber declared with her raised shoulders.

I could only bite my lip while lightly touching the dorsum part of my nose. Though I am embarrassed, I am dying to know what she knows.

"And we thought you ought to know that Eunji was really there that time." Luna Unnie supplemented.

There it is. I'm right. I stood there, waiting for whatever they'll add up.

"But...before you conclude, listen first. She clearly stated that she is also single." Amber said giving emphasis on the last word.

Luna Unnie added,  "Not that we like to enter in your personal business, Soojung. But are you sure you did the right thing on breaking up with him? I mean, you even haven't talked to him about it." With cautiousness.

If they brought this up weeks ago, I would've told them that there's nothing to talk about and that I know what I saw.

Right now, I don't know anymore. Truth be told, I'm already doubting my judgment. But it's not like I could do anything more about it. I guess, I just have to stick with it.