Lost in Love - Extremely Jealous

Lost in Love

Sulli being a light sleeper was the first one to woke up after hearing the noise of a cellphone ringing on top of the bedside table which is nearby her.

She didn't peeked at it, instead she wakes the girl on her left which is Soojung who she knew whose it is by the sound of its ringing tone.

Instead of the maknae waking up it was Victoria, who is on her right side and at the end of the bed who instantly got out of bed to prepare for their breakfast while the others are still fast asleep.

Known for being a deep sleeper, Krystal until this time is peacefully sleeping. The phone stopped for a minute but then again it continued in ringing. It might be urgent so she herself answered the call without even looking at the caller ID.

"Yeoboseyo?" Sulli said with a sleepy voice.

Minhyuk ruefully said, "Jungie? Did I wake you up? Mian. Go back to sleep. I'll just call again later." after sensing it was too early for his call and the voice change he heard on the phone.

Yawning, and now looking at the caller ID, "Ani, Oppa. This is Sulli. Soojung's still sleeping. It's alright. I'm already awake. Besides, it would be hard for me to get my sleep again. Do you want me to send her a message?" she mentioned as she is now on a sitting position.

"Oh? Choi Jinri. I'm truly sorry Sulli-ah. Are you sure? Hmm. If you could just tell her good morning and..nothing. That would be enough. Thank you. I've caused enough trouble for you for today." He said.

"And I love you? Okay, I got it. Goodbye, Hyukkie Oppa.". Sulli said and hanged up not even giving him the chance to object.

"Bye. Wait what?" He said still processing what she had said. Afterwards realizing it, he let out a chuckle to himself on his seat. 


 

Jonghyun who was passing by the living room went to the kitchen after hearing a commotion coming from the kitchen.

He asked as soon as he got there, "What are you two up to?" seeing the two busy and loudly bickering to each other.

As he is known for his love of cooking, "Minhyuk here doesn't want me to help." arms on his waist Jungshin stated.

Minhyuk answered while still focused with his cooking. "I told you, no need. Just rest. I can handle it."

"You heard him Jungshinie. Leave him alone. Why don't you cook on your own and give it to me instead?" Hands on top of his chin, Jonghyun suggested.

Happy about the thought, he said. "Not a bad idea."

As he was about to start, "Done. I'm out of here." Minhyuk said now packing the food he prepared.

Holding him back, "Hey! Where are you going?" Jonghyun said.

"At Victoria noona's house." Minhyuk simply shared.

Grinning, he said. "It's for them then. Let me come with you."

"Aish. Wae?" Minhyuk said irritated.

"I'll go along with you. Come on. Let's stop and buy anything on store we'll be passing by, I'll bring something for them too." Jonghyun answered pulling Minhyuk with him.

Left with no company, Jungshin hearing that dropped everything he's holding before starting and doing anything else and tagged along with them.

Minhyuk leading to no selection agreed on the two going with him but with his few conditions.

"Aye, aye." Answered the two in unison.


 

 Victoria was about to finish her cooking with the help of Sulli when the door bell rang.

"Are you expecting a visitor, Unnie?" Sulli asked looking at their leader.

Thinking, "No. Wait. I'll go check it. Look out for this. It's almost complete." she said giving orders before she exit on the kitchen.

"Good Morning, Noona." Jonghyun and Jungshin brightly greeted at the girl standing beside the door while holding out plastic bags containing foods they bought and the one Minhyuk cooked a little while ago.

"What brings you here?" Victoria asked as she doesn't know what business the two had with them.

They moved aside revealing the reason why they are on her doorsteps --- Minhyuk.

"Oh, right. Come on in." Vic gladly received the three uninvited guest in her house.

Before entering, "I'm sorry for my baggage, Noona. They insist on escorting me to come here." Minhyuk sorrily said bowing.

"That's why we've bought some foods on the way here." Jonghyun reasoned out.

Jungshin coming after his hyung, "Would these be enough?" he innocently questioned.

Following her lead, "It's fine. Besides, the more the merrier." she said smiling.

She added, "Soojung's asleep. Should I wake her up for you?" while looking at Minhyuk.

"No, no. Let her, noona. I can wait. We've made and brought something here for all of you. Where could we put this?" He said and asked raising the bag of goods.

"Alright then. We were currently finishing cooking too, you can join us while we are waiting for the others to wake up. You could put it at the kitchen, follow me. Sulli's there." Moving her way back to the kitchen, with the three obediently following behind her.

At the kitchen, Sulli accomplished all food preparations and was about to go to the living room when she was stunned seeing the three standing right infront of her.

"OH! Hello, Oppa's." She added, "Did you have plans with Soojung, Oppa? Stay there. I'll wake her up." ready to carry on on what she had just said but cease by Jungshin saying, "That's what Victoria noona had likewise mentioned earlier. However, our prince here doesn't want to wake his sleeping beauty." while curling his fingers.

"WOW! What's up here?" Luna said as she comes out of their room.

"Nothing. Right on time. Let's all eat." The oldest girl said. At the table, they all thanked each other for the foods they have before eating.


 

 In the middle of them eating, the two eventually woke up from their sleep and went out.

Seeing their presence, Minhyuk & Jonghyun immediately stand from their seats to give out place for the two.

Amber who was the ever friendly member greeted the visitors whereas the maknae goes heads down while sitting at the seats offered to them.

Krystal sat at Jonghyun's spot leaving Amber to seat on Minhyuk's.

Minhyuk can't help but have some bothering thoughts on her actions. He shook it off instantly after seeing nothing's wrong and everyone didn't gave any meaning to it.

The meal went well except for Krystal giving Minhyuk a silent treatment. They talked on random things and laughed at Jungshin & Luna quarelling like lovers.

Now they gathered in the living room, half are playing games and the others are watching.

Krystal who didn't really expect him coming at Vic's house doesn't know that they'll be going out until Minhyuk said, "Wear something comfortable." whispering on her ear as they sat beside each other.

Her eyes automatically blinks faster than normal after getting a tingling sensation from what he did.

She excused herself at the living room and went to get changed. Minhyuk asked permission to her members he'll take her out and allowed him but with lots of safety precautions in it.

Since technically they only used Minhyuk's car in coming there, "How do you expect us to go home?" Jungshin panicky said.

"Walk. Or better yet you could crawl." Luna butted in.

Earning a laugh from the others listening.

"Hsssh. This kid." His palms on his face. 


 

Hotheaded Soojung said right after he was just seated on the driver's seat, "Where are we going? I want to go home early." arms crossed.

"Woah! Easy peachy. What's up?" He concernedly asked as he looks at her.

Holding the car door, "That's it. I'm going out." but to no success she can't open it.

Thanks to his fast reflexes he autolock it before she could even leave him there all alone.

Confused, "Okay, what's wrong?" thinking and remembering hard of what he mentioned or did that made her like that.

Her eyes narrowed, "Nothing." as daggers comes out from her eyes while looking at him.

Fixing his gaze at her, "Really?" his right hand about to touch her face.

"Don't." She said as she looks away.

Stopping himself, "Sorry." he started the engine and drove not talking to her.

The silence between them was broken when Minhyuk's phone started ringing, luckily they were on a red light so he answered.

"Oh, sulli-ah?" Krystal who heard that unconciously had her fist clenched at the side.

"Arasso. I'll take care of that. No problem. Neh. Gomawo. Bye." He said while all the time his attention is on the rear-view mirror observing the stiff girl on the passenger seat.

"She notify me she forgot to do something." He said his eyes on the road.

Getting defensive, "I'm not asking." she answered.

"Yeah. I just want you to know." Smile now forming on his face.

With her curiousity killing her, "But what does it have to do with you?" she blurted out.

Chortling, "Nothing. But it has for you." he said.

"What? She could have just called me not you." She irritatedly said. Instead of answering he responded by shrugging his shoulders.

He used the situation taking his chance on getting the truth out of her, "I'll tell you if only you come clean and tell me what's bothering you first." smiling sweetly at her.

"What is the ice cream for?" She started asking. The root of why she was acting frantic with anger was because of what happened awhile ago when they were about to leave Victoria's house bidding their goodbye to the group.

Sulli being grateful, thanked Minhyuk on the ice cream he gave her Krystal duly noted that and walk off getting on the car first.

"For peace offering. Wait, why are you changing the topic?" Confounded on his seat still his eyes on the road but time to time he's looking at her.

"Okay." She blandly said. And added, "Do you happen to like peach?" her fingers crossed hoping for him to say no.

Doubting on whether to say the truth that he doesn't quite like them or to say yes choosing to play safe.

And so he answered. "Yeah, sure. They're good for the health, aren't they?"

"Ha-ha-ha! Why did I even bother asking?" She sarcastically said as all hell broke loose.

His hand placed on his temple, "Hold on. I'm at lost." spotting a free space on the side of the road he drove his way there and halted the engine so he could focus on talking to her.

Now flabbergasted with where their talk is going, "What's the connection of your problem with that of ice cream and my opinion on liking peach?"

"God! How can you be that clueless Kang Minhyuk?" With a frustrated tone she said.

Should I tell him? Is he that numb? She thought to herself. I. AM. FREAKIN'. JEALOUS. Do I need to shout it out for you to feel that?

Heavily breathing, "IU unnie's Peach." she casually said.

He thought, IU noona's Peach? Hmm. Wait up. Isn't that written for Sulli? Sulli. Ice cream. Finally combining the pieces of the reason to her outburst. OH.

Raising his pointing finger at her, "Don't tell me you're...?" He said uncertain if he's right or wrong.

Losing her temper, "Argh! Yes. I'm jealous. Excessively jealous. I know I shouldn't be but I only want you for myself." in a high-pitched tone she said.

As she realized what she just did, embarrassment suddenly enveloped her.

He promptly took her hands and hold both using his left hand. He used his other hand to move her chin to make her face him.

Not saying a word, he gave her an eskimo kiss, rubbing their noses back and forth while saying, "Exclusively yours. I love you." and a hearty laugh.

And with no further ado, he sealed her lips with his.