Lost in Love -The End Of Us

Lost in Love

That night when I got home to my parents house, right after I talked to Taemin Oppa, I received an odd message coming from Minhyuk Oppa that says,

KMH<3:

Arearrow-10x10.png you happy?"

With everything that I heard this morning, to my disappointment from yesterday, I am tired of being unhappy and after not talking to him for days since I am conversing with him now I felt happy and so I typed back,

Me:

"Yes, I am Oppa :] Why?"

After that I haven't received a reply coming from him. I didn't bother texting again anymore because I know he's busy and he might find me annoying and so I let it go.

Currently, I'm at our rooftop garden reading a novel. I prefer going in here because it's calm and quiet, add up that it is beautiful too. It has become my hideout these past few days.

Also, this is where I got to spend time with Taemin Oppa. He frequently come in here as well. He's been teasing me that I should not go here without paying him because it is his own personal space and as he calls it, "my haven".

"You again? Don't you ever have a schedule or something?" I said first thing as I saw him walking towards me.

"Done with today." He said half-smiling as he sat beside me.

Feeling his forehead, "Are you okay?" I asked as he wasn't like himself. He seems down. Normally, he'll be going around like crazy and starts to tease and frustrate me.

"Yeah, yeah. I am all right." He answered with a sour smilearrow-10x10.png. I just nodded my head and kept on with what I was doing before he came in.

"How about you? Your comeback is on the fall right? Shouldn't you be rehearsing? Everytime I'm here you're always around. Are you waiting for me?" He suddenly tiraded me with questions.

Putting down my book, I turned to him, "HELL NO!" with a disgusted look on my face.

"Ha-ha-ha! I'm kidding, alright? Besides, no one will really wait for me. The one I'm expecting already gave up, so yeah." He said while bitterly laughing and not later did his eyes started b with tears.

I went a little near him. He leaned his head over my shoulders and I just patted it for comfort.

NEWSFLASH: LEE TAEMIN IS CRYING! He's crying for pete's sake. This man infront of me always have this jester smile on and rarely cry. But now, he is in his vulnerable state. All because of a girl. His own kryptonite - Son Naeun.

I knew it. Something was off right when he entered the door. She gave up? I'm not sure what and where arearrow-10x10.png they in their relationship but based on his stories and how his eyes sparks when mentioning her name, this guy is pretty much whipped and I'm sure there is something going on between them.

Before I could even ask questions, he abruptly wiped his tears, sat properly and started shifting the limelight onto me by saying, "Sorry. This is embarrassing. Anyway, have you two talked already?" I sat silent in my seat.

He knows our condition right now. I've been telling him my thoughts and he's quite a good listener.

With the days passedarrow-10x10.png, I felt like everything has changed between me and Minhyuk Oppa, he has been acting cold towards me. It's like we're growing not to be more close but - apart.

The only good thing that happened with me for the days that came, I must say was earning a new bestfriend- this Oppa sitting beside me. He's been there for me with those hard days until now and I'm glad I am able to return the favor awhile back.

I know he's cool & all but I just realized and admit that after hanging out with him for almost four consecutive days.But I won't tell him that, he'll become airheaded if I ever did.

He broke the silence by saying, "We may have a different situation but you need to talk to him before everything gets out of hand. Don't lose him...like I lost her."

He stood up, "It's a shame you saw me in that situation. But thank you, Soojung-ah." he leaned over right on my ears, "Let's just forget what we saw earlier, can't we?" he then whispered and walked off.

I burst out laughing, he's keeping his pride. Kekeke! But before he left, I shouted that made him stop on his tracks, "You might think you lost her but you can't really tell. Maybe, maybe she's just silently waiting for your return. If I were you, I'll re-check." and after that he raised his right hand and made a slight wave before he was finally out.

I stayed for some more minutes giving thoughts on what Taemin Oppa just said. He's right. I should confront my Minhyuk immediately before I totally lose him.


 

Good thing we finished our practice early. Now, I could go and talk to him. I went straight to their dorm. I didn't messaged him that I'll be going here because I wanna surprise him. Though I know what their dorm code is, still, I rang the door bell just in case he's not around.

The door swayed open on my first ring. I saw Jungshin Oppa, who's dressed like he's going somewhere out.

"It's a bad timing, isn't it Oppa?" I disappointedly said.

Smiling, he shook his head. "No, actually I'm heading over Minhyuk's. He's inviting me for some drinks. Didn't he tell you?"

"Err. We're not in communication terms right now." I awkwardly answered. "Hmm. So that explains his grumpy and reckless attitude this past few days. Did you two fight?" He inquired.

I just gave him an 'I really don't understand your friend' look.

He later added, "You know what? Since you're already here, come with me." I nodded my head and followed him. Since I brought my car with me and he has his, we used our own and convoy.

We were half-way going in my boyfriend's condo when he parked on the near sideline and went out of his car.

I pressed the button down for my window and Jungshin Oppa said, "Krystal-ah. You know where his house is right? Something came up. I'll come after you as soon as I can. Just tell Minhyuk about it too. I'm sorry." He apologetically stated.

I smiled at him, "Yes. It's okay.. Oppa." He waved goodbye and I drove off.


 

Before going out of my car, I checked my phone and found a message from him after the cold war.

KMH<3:

"I'm sorry. Can we talk later tonight?"

No need, I said to myself because I was down his house when I received this message. We could finally talk now. But what is it he's sorry for? Is it for avoiding me the past days? I guess that's it.

As I was in the elevator, I felt excited and at the same time nervous going up. I'm just steps away right at his door, I could hear laughters coming from his house. He invited this much? What's the party all about? Well, Jungshin Oppa said they're drinking. I took a deep breath before anything else.

His door's open, I peeked first. And though I am suppose to surprise him it looks like he was the one who prepared something for me. I stood still to where I was standing, flabbergasted.

I saw him, kneeling infront of a girl while kissing her hand. After that, caressing her cheeks. This is a joke, right? That was all running in my head. I stayed more for a few moments, expecting for something great to happen but all I can feel was torment. Like someone's hitting me so hard that I got numb to the pain.

I ran away weeping, I couldn't bear seeing more of it. Now, I get it. He wants to talk because he is breaking up with me. Also, that may be the reason he is sorry. He has found someone else, someone better. And he's in a hard situation because his girl's hurting. I love him and for the sake of the friendship we'd build I should... I should set him free. I've typed back my answer.

This is it. The end of us.