Lost in Love - You're A Babe

Lost in Love

Yesterday was fun. It was in the afternoon that we went out. We leasearrow-10x10.png a jet ski, roamed around the sea and swam in the beach after.

And later than that, as we were were about to go back in our house we came across a hidden falls over the forest near the beach and stayed for a while.

"How come something this beautiful is left unnoticed?" I wonderingly asked while I astonishedly explore the area.

Letting off a deep sigh, "I don't know. Maybe because everybody's too busy searching for something more not realizing the greatest thing arearrow-10x10.png the simple ones and sometimes it is right infront of them." He casually answered while fixing his gaze over me.

Too deep. Where is he coming from? I don't know what it is but there's something in his eyes that I dreaded seeing.

Worriedly, I asked, "Are you okay?" as I put my hand on his forehead, checking if ever he is feeling sick.

His temperature is fine. He's physically okay but why do I sense there is something wrong with him?

He held my hand that is placed on his face, answering, "Yeah." while breathing heavily & with his eyes closed.

Now staring at me, he continued by saying, "It's just that.. You are an amazing woman. Almost perfect. Probably the greatest person I'll ever come to know. And I'm mad. Raging mad at every one who has mistaken it all with your cold aura. If only they could just see passarrow-10x10.png through you and see what I see. They'll surely gonna be glad to lay eyes on the most pure and beautiful creature living here on earth." worked up, his right hand massaged his temple while the other is tightly fisted on the side of his body.

Realizing and understanding what has been on his thoughts I let off a small smilearrow-10x10.png, shook my head and grasp both of his hands whose calmed down when I got hold of it.

While looking at him straight in the eyes, I said, "I'm fine, okay? I've put it all in the past now. And as long as you don't stop seeing what you're saying about me - that most perfect person in your eyes, I'm great. That's all I need."

"But--" He said, still frustrated.

I cutted him in, "Thank you for appreciating my worth but no buts." and gave him a light kiss on the cheek.

"Arasso. I'll let it slide for now."

Raising my eyebrows, I gazed at him signalling to shut it.

"Fine! I'll forget it." He said finally giving in.

"But with one condition." He later added.

Without thinking, I agreed in an instant. "Okay. What is it?"

"Grant me three wishes." He said with a smugly look.

I awkwardly laugh in agreement.

Oh boy! What did I get myself into? What is he up to? With that self-satisfied smile, I should be ready.


 

At this time, for our last day in this wonderful place, we decided to have a picnic over the falls we found the other night.

Being true to his words, he was the one who cooked for our meal today. He's spoiling me. He really didn't made me do anything, he pretty much did everything. Until now,

"Say 'ahh'." He said as he hold a piece of meat towards my mouth.

"I'm not disabled. I can manage." I exclaimed.

He adoringly replied, "I know. But you're a babe. My baby." while patting my head.

Giving in, I did what he had told me and chew the food with satisfaction.

"Okay, okay. Your turn." I said as I got him his share and stretched my hand towards him to give the food.

He smilingly said, "Thank you." before eating what I'm offering him.

"Thank you too. For the meal, this trip, for taking good care of me, for everything." I uttered back.

"Don't thank me like it's the last time we're gonna be together. Besides, It's what I'm supposed to do." He told me with a grimaced face.


 

 "Aigoo. Time really passarrow-10x10.png by fast when you're having fun and when you're with your loved one." As he said the last three words he glanced at me through the mirror placed in the middle of the car.

"Yeah. It . I want to spend some more quality time with you." I gloomily said.

Grinning at me, "No worries, Jungie. Nothing will changearrow-10x10.png. When we get back to Seoul, I promise we'll often see each other. In addition to, we still have our forever to do that." he said while ruffling my hair.

I was too close to smilingarrow-10x10.png when he said those words but then he obstructed it by messing with my hair and so instead, I gave him a sour face.

"Why arearrow-10x10.png you so adorable in whatever you do?" He asked while chuckling.

Getting conscious, "Oh, shut up and.." I said trying hard in avoiding his gaze.

"And kiss me? Could you save it for later? I'm busy driving over here." He mockingly said.

In utter disbelief, "I wasn't gonna say that. You, ert." I said.

"Of course you won't. I'm just kidding, alright?" He said.

Focusing his eyes on the road, "All this time I thought I had reached the deep end from falling for you. I was wrong, the truth is I haven't yet because every day and just like today I find myself digging in more. I just realized that there's no end to it. "

"Yah! What are you saying?" Is the only thing I uttered out of shyness from his remark.

Stopping at the side of the road, he looked at me earnestly while caressing my face, "What I'm trying to say is I've fallen hard there's no way I could get back up. I'll love you for always, Jung Soojung." he said in a husky tone.

Biting my upper lip, "Me too, Oppa. Me too." I finally replied as I felt my face flushed red.

Staring at me intently, "I badly want to kiss you right now."

I don't know what has gotten to me that I heard myself saying, "Do it, kiss me."

Taken aback, "But I promise your parents--"

I cutted him off by cupping his face and filling in the space that is in between us.