Lost in Love - Paris

Lost in Love
The past days was great. Slowly, we are getting back to how we were then. I know this is a wishful thinking but I hope this continues.

Today's a Tuesday night and yes, we terribly missed each other that is why he came by and we spend an hour chatting, cuddling & the likes. And before he left, he asked me to clear my calendar for three days for us to catch up this coming weekend together.

Luckily, I don't have much of a schedule except for practices. Since we are still in the preparation stage in our upcoming album, I could just ask our manager to excuse myself for a little break and promise them I'll work twice as hard when I come back. As for him, he is quite busy and I don't know how he manages his time that well.

As always, he got something ready for us. He just told me to get ready & pack my things for we'll be going out of the city for two nights, three days and that's that. With no questions, I gladly obliged. Well, before that I still asked my parents for permission. But it seems like I shouldn't have done it because this was what their response was,

While we were dining out last time, "Omma, Appa. I'm going out this weekend."

"Is it the one with Minhyuk?" My father said.

"Yes, how'd you know?" I curiously asked.

My mother laughing, "Well, Soojung. He dropped by the other day when you were out practicing. He already told us and asked for our approval. And we agreed. Your man's too persistent." and explained.

I fixed my gazed at my father with a calm face and he just took a glance at my mother and nodded his head at me.

I bet he already told them where we are going. So, that leaves me the only one clueless here. He is all prepared, doesn't he?

Right now, I'm in the midst of packing my things when I heard a knock on my door along with, "It's your Appa-yah. Could I enter?"

"Yes, of course. Come on in. The door's unlock." I answered still continuing what I was doing.

My father quietly sat on the edge of my bed. "Aigoo. Look at you, going on a trip with your boyfriend. You are no longer our baby but someone else's." He suddenly said.

Furrowing my brows, I stopped whatever I was doing and sat beside him. "What are you talking about, Appa? I'm still your little princess. I'm just going out of town. It's not like we're getting...married. Hold on. Does he? Is he going to propose to me?" I stuttered at the last thought.

He isn't planning on proposing to me, right? I honestly don't know what to feel. I'm happy he's taking our relationship seriously but we are still young and I don't know if I'm ready with that kind of binding - going on to the next level.

Hitting my forehead, "YAH! SOOJUNG-AH! Control yourself. It seems like you're anticipating it. I didn't taught you like that. I'm not talking about whatever you are thinking. You are still our baby." While glaring at me.

Whining while soothing my frontal bone, "Ahhhh! Appa! That hurts."

Oh, so that's not it? I heave a sigh of relief.

"Aish! You're lucky that's all you got." He said.

"Arasso, arasso. What do you mean to say then?"

"Nothing. I just missed you and your sister. I haven't gotten much time to bond with you two because of your schedules. If it's not you, it's her." He said, frowning.

Shaking my head, "Tch. I miss you too, Appa." I leaned my head on his shoulder and gave him a big warm hug.

What kind of a daughter am I? Shameful, it is. For a moment, I was having second thoughts on continuing this trip. I am guilty of not spending time with him, my mother and sister.

I continued, "Is Jess around? You know I could postpone this, right? I'll stick around. We could watch a movie. Besides, I'm really not into travelling. I mostly prefer staying here in my bed all day long with nothing to do." Lightening the mood.

Patting my arms, "That sounds great but let us do that some other time. You need to go. Europe is a long way from here. Besides, I'm going out of the country with your sister too. I'll accompany her with some business." He said.

Absolved, "Hmm. Okay. But what about Mom? Who's staying with her? Wait, what? Europe?" I said with my eyes wide open.

"Haven't he told you yet?" My Dad inquired.

"Tell me what?" I curiously uttered.

Scratching the back of his head, "You are going to Paris. Plus, your mom's coming with you. He invited us both but I already got my hands full so...." He stated.

"Really?" I excitedly said.
Nodding his head, he said, "Uh-hmm. But don't tell them I told you." While laughing.

"Sure thing." I happily answered.

It's too bad my father and sister can't go with us but either way I'm sure this would be an interesting trip. I thought to myself.

And yes, I'm so hyped up. I just confirmed from my mom that we're going to Paris.

We were the one who travelled first. He told me he'll follow as soon as he clears his schedule.

And now, I get it why he asked my mom to go together. He is making sure I am with someone and a safety precaution to the public. Why did I forgot that we can't be on the same plane together?

After long hours of journey we've finally landed in the city of love and light. It's early dawn when we got out of the airport.

I don't know our itinerary for this trip so the whole time I was just clinging into my mother's. It appears she realize what she's doing. Presently, she's on her phone. To whom is that I don't have a clue. I didn't troubled myself in knowing for I was busy looking around the scenic locality.

My mom took me back into consciousness by tapping my arms and imparted what we'll gonna do. She told me that we should head straight first to our hotel and roam the city after.

He will come around this afternoon from what I know. I can't wait.
-----------------------------------------------
"Omma! Eottoke?" I screamed in a whisper tone to my mom as I couldn't get my thoughts together.

Well, the thing is that as we are touring the city, we went into different clothing shop and right now we bump into one of France's artist. One that I'm fangirling hard - Léa Seydoux.

"Go now! This chance doesn't come that often." My mom insisted.

I answered, "Are you sure?" still hesitating.

She nodded her head as she slightly push me to where she is.

Breathing heavily, "Excuse me?" I said as I tap her shoulder.

"Oui?" She said as she turned her head with a bright smile plastered on her face.

I stared at my mom for a second then back at her, "Bonjour! Good day. I ah, I'm a fan. Do you...mind taking a picture with me?" I nervously asked while raising my phone.

I started feeling my heart starting to come out of my chest as I wait for her response, I am starstruck.

"Sure." She warmly answered and opened her arms wide for me. I shyly went near her.

I don't know if it is the fact that my favorite actress is right beside me with her arm on my shoulder or the dashing man entering the shop is making my heart thumps this much but either way, I love it.

My mom started to take pictures of us. After three shots, we bid our goodbye. Right after I am finished thanking her that Minhyuk Oppa went closer to us. He firstly greeted my mom then turned to me saying,

"Who was that attractive lady?" He asked sheepishly.

Giving him an evil eye, "No one you need to know. Let's go." I said shifting the topic.

Okay, I'm being selfish and possessive of them both. What's wrong with me? But why does he even need to know? Aish!

Chuckling, he said. "Doesn't seem no one for me. Your cheeks are burning red. You look like a tomato. I should get concerned, right?"

"Okay, kids. I'll leave you two alone, first." My mom butted in between our soon to be heated conversation.

I was about to answer when he said, "Aniyo, Omonim. Stay. You should come with us."

Omonim, really? When did he start calling my mom his own? Daebak! I said to myself, forgetting what we were talking about earlier.

"Thanks, Minhyuk-ah. But I'm fine. Besides, I just want to rest right now. I promise I'll join you tomorrow and the day after that." She explained.

Smiling, he said. "Arasso, Omonim. Let us just send you in back at the hotel."

I stared at my mom who's by the looks of it will refuse, "Let him be, Omma. He won't accept no for an answer." I said.

"I don't have a choice, do I?" She said.

After sending my mom at our hotel room, we again went out to wander around the city.

We are currently walking, side by side and hand in hand. "Aren't you exhausted?" I asked.

"No, I'm with you, my energizer. What's there to be tired? Why, are you?" He inquired, concern written all over his face.

"Because if you are, you know we could just go back together with your mom and continue this tomorrow." He added.

I shook my head and gave him a smile.

"You sure?"

"Yes. We're here to have fun. Let's enjoy it while we can." I answered.

Kissing the top of my head, "As you wish, my love."

"Where are we, anyway?" I questioned as I look around.

With a mocking look, "Uh, France?" He said.

"HA-HA! Funny." I said as I shook my head.

Ruffling my hair with his other hand, "Aigoo! Uri Soojung, can't take a joke."

I just made face at him and we stopped walking, "Wait." He said as he examines the place. "Right now, if I'm not mistaken we are at the street of Rue des Barres, Madame." He proceeded mimicking the accent of a French man while saying the name of the street.

Still, keeping my eyes on the neighborhood. "Something seems familiar here."

"Yeah. Of course. Ninth Gate was filmed here. How could you forget?" He grumpily answered.

"Woah! I knew it. Johnny Depp!" I giddily remarked.

Scowling, he said. "Aish! Look at you getting brainsick over him."

Was he being sarcastic and openly insulting my Johnny? With times like this, I should be shouting at him but not today. He is lucky I'm in a great mood that I let it passed.

I said as I turned to him, "Why not? He's Johnny Depp. But I see, you've done your research. Good job." and planted a quick peck on his cheek and ran before him.

I think I am still shy about intimate things especially if I initiated it. Running away comes out as my defense but to hell with that. It's finished. I've done it already. I do not want to be naive. I should consider his feelings well. He's been doing his best and I'm so thankful for that. I guess it's just my extraordinary way of saying my thank you to him.
-----------------------------------------------
After a long day of strolling, our stomachs were starving. That's why we got inside the first restaurant we encountered.

Cobea - It was a fine dining restaurant. Simple but elegant. The ambience is quite nice and the foods served was great.

As we were finish dining, he randomly ordered me to close my eyes and because I am an obedient child that I abide by his request.

Seconds later, he asked me to open my shut orbs.

Slowly, I opened my eyes. "Is that what I think it is?" I said, gasping.

"Yeah." He said, nodding his head.

"Love lock? May I?" I continued as I stretch out my hand to him to get hold of the padlock.

Grasping the back of my hand, he used his other hand to placed it on my palms.

Staring closely at it, "Wow! You.." Is the only thing I could say.

"Yes, I've had it personally engraved. Is it all right?" He shyly commented.

Tracing our names there, "Of course. More than that, it's great. Thank you, Oppa." I said still engross at the lock.

"But when are we securing it at the tower?" I curiosly asks as I took a glimpse on him.

Right when I looked up at him that I saw him biting his lips while shaking his head, along with it is him using his phone taking photos of me.

Chuckling, he said contentedly while still looking at his shots. "There it is."

"Hey! Erase that. I'm sure I look bad there." I said grouchily while giving him deathly glares.

Shooking his head lightly, "Really? Are you kidding me? You look bad? When did that ever happen? You. Are. Always. Beautiful." He said, carrying on while waving his phone in the air, "And this? This is genuine. Too bad, if only you could see what I see, you'll understand. What I captured minutes ago was and is one of the most attractive thing I have ever seen my entire life."

He lovingly stared at me and placed his hand on top of my hand.

That left me speechless. I'm beginning to ponder if this guy in front of me has extraordinary powers within him for he is doing wonders. He is too good in making me feel super special. I bet with no doubt that anyone who'll come across him can't help but seeing themselves falling hard for him, as well as I do. I just hope I'm the only one he's acting this out too; because if there is anyone more, I couldn't take it. I might actually self-destruct.

God! I don't know what to do anymore. This doesn't seem healthy. I love him too much I'm scared I can't live without him anymore.