Lost in Love - Found

Lost in Love

Later that night, they talked over through the phone. Conversing about the progress of their declaration of love to their family and friends.

"How was it?" Krystal asked. Wishing silently that they are on the same page and he had a hard time telling it to the others just like she did.

"Everything's going out great." He said chuckling, joy can be heard from his voice.

She could only say. "Really? Wow."

And the question she's most afraid to hear, "How about you?" He eventually asked.

She said awkwardly. "Yup." She doesn't know what to answer. He's happy and she don't want to spoil his night. Lying is not her thing but ever since they've been together, she lost count of the times she lied just for the sake of their relationship.

"Are you fine? You seem... disturbed." Minhyuk asked concernedly.

Defensively she said. "Yes, yes. I'm extremely happy, that's why."

Brushing off his doubt, "As you say so. Okay." he answered.


 

Time for people who are happy passes by quickly. But for the others who has been fixing their attention on every tick of the clock feels it is too slow. Unfortunately, Minhyuk and Krystal are the two of them. They haven't had time to see each other for days because of their individual busy schedules.

Thanks to those who invented mobile phones for they can communicate through it every day whenever they can't be together.

Sending messages in the day and late night conversations, either a phone or video call is what they do. However, they aren't satisfied with it. Krystal may not be complaining about it but Minhyuk could feel that she isn't happy with their situation every time she tells him she misses him. Also because he, himself is dying to see her, he planned on surprising visit her right after their rehearsals for their company's Christmas Concert on Japan.

 

"I thought you're going home?" Soojung asked as soon as she approaches him near the bushes outside her house.

"Yeah. Here I am. I'm home. Home is where the heart is, isn't?" Minhyuk answered smiling widely.

She said blushing, "Aish. Whatever Oppa." Full of worry, she added. "What are you doing? You just finished practicing. You shouldn't be here. You should be taking a rest."

He didn't respond to her. Instead, he embrace her, saying. "I miss you and I'll surely miss you more."

Without words, setting aside her worries she hugged him back. She do missed him too very much and she's not sure when they could be with each others' arms again that is why she's making the most out of it.

"Won't you make it on Christmas?" She asked sounding sad.

"I'm afraid I can't. I'm sorry. Make use of it to bond with your family. I'll compensate for the time I am not with you." He said apologetically.

"You are too busy. Be sure you are only occupied by work and nothing else, get it?" She said in a warning tone.

"Sure. I'll work hard. I' ll look over my lovely hoobaes too." He answered, teasing her girlfriend.

She shot him a death glare that made him laughed at her. "Aigoo!" He said while ruffling her hair.

Creasing her forehead and cringing her nose. "Oppa! Aish. Jinja. I'm serious." She said annoyed.

"Arasso. Mian. I'm faithful to only you." He said reassuring her.

Still with doubt, she just stared at him. "Promise?" She added.

"I promise. I'll be good." He said while raising his right hand.

"I'll miss you." She said softly enough for him to hear.

"I don't believe this. You have lots of guys around you. Maybe the moment I'm out of your sight you willl completely forget about me." He jokingly said, lightening up the mood.

A big grin was plastered on her face after hearing what he said. "You're right."

"Yah! Yah, Soojung-ah. Do not dare." He said bursting out.

"Who should I call? Jihoon Oppa? Minho Oppa? or maybe Jongin Oppa? Who do you think?" She said still teasing him.

That made him walked away and went inside his car.

Feeling guilty, "Oppa, I'm jok--." she said following inside.

The words she was about to say was cut when she saw what was inside the car.

Scattered petals, flameless candles spread out all over the car and him holding a guitar. Not long enough he started strumming his guitar and sing an unfamiliar song.

 

Faster than a shooting star

Baby you stole my heart

I never want it back

I never thought it'd be like this

So surprised by your kiss

I didn't have time to react

Believing in us

Feels so dangerous

When you're lost, lost, lost in love

You never wanna find your way out When you're lost, lost, lost in love

You never want to be

You never want to be found, found

I feel so strange because of you

I have everything to lose

I wouldn't have it any other way

If this turns out to be a dream

Please don't wake me I don't want to leave this place

Believing in us

Feels so dangerous

When you're lost, lost, lost in love

You never wanna find your way out When you're lost, lost, lost in love

You never want to be

You never want to be found, found

What a lovely mystery

All the ways two hearts can meet

We were made to collide

You and I, you and I are lost

Baby we're lost

When you're lost, lost, lost in love

You never wanna find your way out When you're lost, lost, lost in love

You never want to be

You never want to be found, found

What a lovely mystery

Come on get lost with me

What a lovely mystery

Come on get lost with me

Get lost with me...

Get lost with me...

Get lost with me...

 

All the time he was singing, he was looking at her straight in the eyes not even budging. After the last line, "Would you get lost with me?" he asked.

"Oppa." The only thing she could utter. She's currently in awe with what he did.

Minhyuk who can't read her expression at the moment has become anxious. "Didn't you liked it?"

"No. No, it's not that." She said.

Not knowing what she meant, he could only raise his eyebrows.

Having a hard time explaining, she went in closer to him. Gave him a quick peck on the cheeks and tightly hugged him. Whispering, "Thank you, Oppa." she said.

Sighing a relief, "I'm glad you didn't dislike it." he said. Holding her shoulders and looking at her, he then added, "Now, I'll repeat what I said earlier. Could you please, I'm begging you to come and get lost with me? Because frankly, I'm lost. Lost in love with you." in a desperate tone.

"It is definitely a dangerous and at the same time lovely idea getting lost, so yeah, it would be a pleasure getting lost with you." She answered.

"Thank you!" He said merrily.

"That is nothing, Oppa. But what is this all for?" She questioned.

"Advance Christmas gift. Since I couldn't spend time with you on the holidays." He answered.

"Ahh. Kamsahamnida." She said. Remembering she haven't prepared anything for him, "Omo! Mian, Oppa." she apologetically said.

"Why are you saying sorry?" He said.

"I don't have a gift for you."

"Oh. It's alright. You are forgiven. But I won't forgive you if you'll call your boys." He said, feeling annoyed just by the thought of her talking to another man.

Backfiring him, she sarcastically said. "Aniyo. I won't call them even if I knew you are enjoying your time taking care of your girls."

"I told you. I'll behave. No worries, alright? I love you, Soojung. Only you. Keep that in mind." He said while caressing her face. Holding his hand whose touching her face, she nodded as an answer.