Lost in Love - We're Not Yet Over

Lost in Love
And that was it. The cue I've been waiting for. It's high time for me to be the one exerting effort and make it up to him. Better late than never, right?

This may sound desperate but I don't care. It would be worth it 'coz I'll have him back. That's why that night, after the party, I started to think of ideas and strategies on how to have him back. I searched on the internet. I even asked help and advice to my family and friends on what to do. Some say I should have a heart to heart conversation with him, some say I should play mildang, cook him food for it is the way for a man's heart and the others said that I should just seduce him. Like, what the hell. Gosh, I didn't know this would be this difficult.

No matter what, I intend to get us back together. By hook or by crook, I'll make you mine again, Kang Minhyuk. I should, I can and I surely will.

The next day, I did the same routine. I practiced all day. Then, came the evening. The time I've been waiting since last night. I decided to start and get on with just having a polite talk with him.

CNBLUE's comeback is fast approaching and according to their manager, nowadays, they are focused in practicing day and night. Right now, it is one of those days that they stay all night long in their company.

I'm planning to pay a visit, tonight. I haven't prepared anything that's why I thought of just buying food on my way and going straight there.

My first plan really is to just talk to him. That's it. There's a lot of things that I don't know and could only have answers by directly asking him.

Right now, I'm inside their company. I went in using the backdoor with the help of his manager. No outsiders can get through it without having a hard time because of the heavy security they have there. Only the artists and staffs have an easy access.

Their manager left me as soon as I entered. He just told me where I could find him. I guess he's too busy preparing with the upcoming comeback of the boys. I'm just glad he helped me.

Holding the plastic bags of food I bought earlier, I quietly looked around and walked my way over to their practice room.

I'm still meters away but I could already hear them with their new song. It's catchy. Unlike their previous tracks, this one's different. The more I took a step, the more my heart beats like the way he is playing.

I stayed outside from where they were and conditioned myself before finally knocking on their practice room door. With the blasting sound they are making I don't know if they could still hear me.

But I've got my answer when the door flew open and I saw their ever sociable leader right in front of me. Even though he was surprised by my unexpected presence, he easily got back to his senses and warmly greeted me.

"Oh. Hello, Soojung-ah." He said as he offers his hands to the plastic bags I'm holding.

I politely handed it to him while saying, "Long time no see, Oppa. Well, I know it's past dinner time but please do accept this little I have."

"Thank you! It's so nice of you. Actually, you're just right on time. We haven't eaten yet. Hahaha! Wait a second." He said.I was left outside as he goes back in. Seconds later, I saw the other members getting out except for him. I could still hear the drums being played.

As they come out, they also said their greetings, Yonghwa Oppa stayed and told me, "We're going at the cafeteria first. We will prepare the dinner. Please bring him with you, he's been practicing hard all day. He didn't have his lunch earlier and he doesn't seem to have a plan on eating tonight too." He continued, "And oh, before I forgot. He still doesn't know you're here." and immediately followed where the two was.

This is not right. He needs to eat in order to get through. What is he doing starving to death?

I nervously swayed the door open, walked little steps, before I could even talk, he said still on his seat. "Jungshin, I told you I'm not hungry. I'm all right." After saying that, he again started playing his instrument.

"You should eat, you know?" I blurted out.

The loud rhythm being played awhile back was changed into a deafening silence. He stopped playing and slowly turned his head over me.

He let out a sarcastic laugh, "Why do you care?"

UGH! Do you even need to ask the obvious? Because I love you, stupid!

"And what are you even doing here?" He proceeded.

He is obviously mad. And I don't know what more to say that's why I end up asking, "Taemin Oppa told me you called him the other night, why?"

He didn't answer me, instead, he took the bottle of water on his side and drank it. After that, he stood up and faced me.

Smiling at me, "Right. Of course, you're here because of that. Don't worry, that would be the last. And I'm sorry, but you just wasted your time going in here because I'm not telling you anything." He firmly stated.

Yeah, as if I needed that. I already know it.

"Not really. You're coming with me." I said as I dragged him with me to go in the cafeteria.

It seems like he was taken aback because I didn't have a hard time in moving him, he's following without forestalling his steps.

I'm not sure where their cafeteria is but good thing I heard loud voices talking. I'm sure it was one of the CNBLUE Oppa's that stands out the most.

We were almost at the table to where they were but was stopped when he suddenly pulled me closer to him.

Not only are the CNBLUE members present there but also some members of FTISLAND, AOA & NFLYING were too.

As much as I'm not a people person, there's no time for being embarrassed. He shouldn't be starving himself, that's why I got him here.

He's too strong I couldn't draw him back at me.

The noisy conversation the crowd have awhile back was changed into a soft hushed tone.

I was curious to why, and so I took a chance to see what was happening. They were all looking at us, more on down at us. That was when I saw our holding hands, tightly intertwined.

He immediately unclasp it and went to the table. Once he was there, they again started talking like nothing happened.

"Krystal-ah! Come over here. Join us. " Jungshin Oppa inviting me, said.

I shyly nodded my head and followed suit. They gave us a space and I'm beside him. I know everyone by face, only some for their names.

I was quietly picking out foods for him and placing it on his plate. Thank goodness, he's not refusing and ate everything.

"Yah! Jonghun. Stop that." Yonghwa Oppa yelled at the man in front of me while laughing.

I looked up for once and saw Jonghun Oppa's gaze right at me. I guess, I have a clue on why Yonghwa Oppa said that. I was really uncomfortable with the stare he was giving me, that's why I looked down.

Laughing, "Mianhe. This is the first time I saw you this near. You're just too beautiful." he said.

"He's at it again." The boys stated as they laughed while the girls just shook their heads.

Jonghyun Oppa who's right beside me whispered, "Well, beware of that one. That is one hell of a playboy."

I was nodding my head while smiling when I heard spoon and fork clanking. It was him, I guess it slipped on his hands when I heard him say, "I'm sorry." And continued on eating.

All of them were fine and funny. Except for this one guy who is too grumpy at the table. I'm not sure what he's doing but I am not liking it.

The meal is going well...or so I think. It was halfway, Seolhyun-ssi excused herself that she needs to go for a shoot. Everything's all right just when this ever numb gentleman on my left side insisted on sending her out.

"Stay, Minhyukkie. Let me send uri Seolhyun." Jonghyun Oppa said while wiping the corners of his mouth.

He didn't budge, he still stood up and went out. "I'll wait for you outside." As she pats Seolhyun's shoulder.

I saw the CNBLUE Oppa's embarrassedly grinning at each other while the others laughed to get rid of the awkward atmosphere.

Whether he intended it or not but with me right there isn't totally okay for me. It was like I was slapped on the face. He knows my issues on her. He should've at least weighed things down. I know we're not in good terms but still, he could've been sensitive.

He is not yet back, the others were kind to entertain me. The whole time I was just smiling and nodding my head as a response. I am very annoyed at him but that didn't stop me on stealing glances on the pathway he passed through.

In no seconds, I saw him walking back. Smile plastered all over his face. Since I was looking at him, our eyes met as he bore his into mine. I took that chance to glare at him while he merely responded at me with a smirk. Tssss! More patience, Soojung. You are making it up to him. Remember? Keep that in mind.

The night is almost over, our dinner was too. Leaving out Kang Minhyuk, they all thanked me in unison, I didn't know what that was for but I was enlightened when they explained that that was for my time and for the food. Yonghwa Oppa had announced earlier that I was the one who brought it.

Tomorrow is another day, I thought to myself as they were all getting back at their own places. I decided I should just go home and clear my head.

I bid my goodbye and thanks to the ones left at the table. Everyone heartily said their farewell. Except for him. Well, where is he, by the way? I just shrugged it off and ready to leave when someone called out for me.

Turning around, "Krystal-ah! Wait." Jonghyun Oppa exclaimed as he ran near me.

Oh, he looks serious. "Neh, Oppa? What is it?"I asked, curious.

"Could I have a minute with you?"He hopefully inquired.

"Hmm, yes. Sure. What is it?" I said while giving a small smile.

Grinning, he said. "Come. Just there at the corner." As he points at it.

This seems to be a serious talk. I followed his back. Right when we arrived, "Ahm, if you're curious to where he is, he left seconds ago. He went back to the practice room, I think. Let me apologize for our dongsaeng's poor manners awhile back." He said apologetically.

Even though it really wasn't fine at all with me. "It's okay, Oppa. You don't have to. I understand." answered.

"Minhyuk, he could be seen as someone who does not seem to care at all but he does. Very much. He can also be stubborn and perfectionist at times but he's doing that all because he only wants what he thinks would be the best for you." He added.

The moment Jonghyun Oppa started to mention his name, he got my attention. I kept silent and intently listened to him.

Smiling awkwardly, "Ah. I never wanted to pry on what's going on between you two but I just couldn't help it. Minhyukkie is important to me, he's my dear brother and I can't bear to see him this miserable, anymore. You may not be able to notice it because of his believable and effective acting but he, in all honesty is quite a wreck. What he is showing you is just a facade. You see, Minhyuk adores you. He loves you more than you'll ever know and more than he will ever show. He pretty much loves you more than himself, Soojung. What I'm trying to say is, you make him happy. And if you still have, even just a tiny - little bit of feelings for him, fight for it. Fight for him like he is willing to do for you. Don't give up on him. Except that, the way I see it, he'll come around sooner than I expect him to be. He really couldn't stand being away from you, mostly, seeing you having a hard time." He continued.

"I. Uh." I don't know what else to say. This is too much for me. Since yesterday, I've been stuffed with informations about him. How many more times can he astonished me?

It's a shame. I knew him for almost two years now but still there is a lot of things I don't know about him.

With all that Jonghyun Oppa said, I trust his every words. He do know and understands him well more than me.

"Hmm. So, thanks for your time. Don't pressure yourself. Just think about everything I''ve told you. I got to go. Before they get suspicious of us." He said, laughing and left.

"Aish! What do I now? I messed up big time." I muttered under my breath as I was about to open my car door.

"You were saying?" A voice interrupted out of nowhere.

I was already out of their building and about to get in my car. I searched the place where I heard the voice coming from and saw a shadow until I clearly catch a glimpse of his face infront, standing there at my opposite side with his arms crossed.

I was enlightened with everything Jonghyun Oppa had said but that doesn't change the fact that I am still annoyed with his actions earlier. And so I glared at him and said. "None of your business."

"Really, now? A few minutes ago you were too nice. What happened?" He mockingly said.

"Yes, and you were being a jerk. Acting concerned?" I uttered while raising my brows at him.

I added, "What are you doing here anyway? I can go home on my own. I don't need you." Yes, that's right. You've been good at lying. Keep pushing his buttons, Soojung.

Chuckling, he said. "I didn't come here for you either. I, I am getting something on my car." He continued, "But if you really want me to send you home, it's fine with me. Just say the word." He scoffingly said.

True enough, his car's really there. Great! Embarrass yourself more, I said to myself.

I turned my back on him and got inside of my car, crashing the door.

"You'll see. We're not yet over, Kang Minhyuk." I said soon as I got in.