Lost in Love - Madly Smitten

Lost in Love

As soon as she got home, Victoria who recently came back from her tight schedule planned on spending some quality time with her members for she dearly misses them.

Additionally, it's high-time for f(x) to have their mini-reunion after a long separation.

She invited the maknaes that are not around, Sulli who is currently in Busan using her hiatus for herself after she got physically, mentally and emotionally exhausted with the scandal she had had and Krystal who lives with her parents not far away from their dorm for a sleepover. The two delightedly accepted the invitation of their beloved Vic Omma.


 

"Happy New Year, Soojung! I'm glad you didn't change at all. Still late, eh?" Luna jokingly said to their maknae who just arrived at f(x)'s dorm whilst laughing.

She shyly retorted, "Unnie!" playfully hitting the older one and laughing along.

Going inside, she asked. "Where are they?"

"Where do you think?" Luna questioned back raising her eyebrows.

Knowing her members almost her whole life, for their love of food she went directly to the kitchen with Luna tailing her.

As soon as she saw them, "Sulli! Vic Omma! I miss you." she exclaimed, ran to hug Sulli who was standing beside the chef Victoria and later gave their leader a back-hug who has her attention fixed on the food she is cooking.

"Yah, Soojung-ah! How about me?" The shortest of the group butted in complaining on how unfair their Jung Soojung is treating her.

Letting go of the hug with her Vic Unnie, she walked towards Luna, stopped halfway and answered, "If you had welcomed me with open arms instead of your teasing I might as well hugged and kissed you too, Unnie." now sticking her tongue out childishly.

The other members who witnessed what happened didn't bothered stopping them. Instead, they just watched and laughed at the two arguing.

Shaking her head, "Aish. Jinja." the only words that came out from Luna's mouth.

The ever playful yet sweet maknae then went in to hug her, saying. "Saranghae Luna Unnie."

Then the two stared at each other plotting a good or rather an evil plan.

"Awww. Sweet." Victoria and Sulli can't help but to comment.

They were taken aback when the two rushed towards them and included them in the hug.

Even though there isn't really funny in the situation they started laughing.

"Wait. We're not complete. Where's Amber Hyung?" Sulli interrupted while they are still in each others' embrace.

"Looking for me? What did I missed?" Amber said coming from nowhere and joining them even she doesn't know what's happening.

Their group hugged was stopped when Krystal suddenly started sniffing followed by the other members and Amber running her way through the kitchen stove and closing the control knob.

They all stared at their leader who is now acting cute making peace sign apologizing for her carelesness. "I'll cook another one. Much more delicious than the one burnt." She said laughing.


 

 "Hyuk-ah. Wake up!" Jungshin bothering Minhyuk who's still sleeping after returning home at around 3 in the morning.

He mumbled, "What?" eyes still closed.

"Let's go out." Said their maknae, inviting him.

"Pass." He said not moving on his bed.

"Why? When it's Krystal you have all the time." Jungshin whines like a kid.

The mere sound of her name made him disoriented, he stood in a flash, "Where is she? Tell her, I'm coming out." he asked while fixing himself.

"Heol! Krystal Jung got you wrapped around her fingers. You are surely madly smitten."

Jungshin answered as he shakes his head in utter disbelief.

Scratching his head, Minhyuk goes back to his dreamland ignoring the man in front of him.


 

 After having a heartily meal with each other. The f(x) group are now at their living room watching a hollywood film namely '10 Things I Hate About You' and the girls except the Unnie's Victoria & Amber are now in tears.

"If he'd been truthful in the first place they wouldn't have broken up." Victoria commented in the middle of the on-going movie.

Wiping her tears, "He don't want to hurt her. He already has fallen in love with Kat." Luna replied while sniffling.

Hard-headedly Victoria countered. "Even so. Either way it's inevitable for her not to get hurt. It's just a matter of sooner or later. She has been lied to and made as a bet."

"Yeah, you're right." The dongsaengs agreed in unison to shut their leader's mouth except for Krystal who is silently reflecting on the side.

The movie ended and they all stood up to stretch after a long seated position. Luna goes to the bathroom, Amber & Vic stayed choosing for another movie to watch and the maknaes went to the kitchen to get more snacks.

At the kitchen, Krystal took the chance to talk to Sulli alone. She wants to know how she is and she's killing time until she muster the courage to finally reveal the real deal between her and CNBLUE's drummer.

"Sul, how are you?" She asked curiously to her friend who've been through a hard time while refilling drinks.

Sulli who was about to get the foods, looked back at her dearest friend smiling, "Thanks for asking. Actually, I'm feeling better." she casually answered.

"That's our Choi Jinri." Krystal proudly said. "But whenever, wherever. You have us. You know you could always count on me, right? We, your f(x) family got your back." She later added.

"Yes, yes I know. Come, let's get back to them. We have a lot of catching up to do and I need to tell you all something." She replied whilst gathering the foods on the tray.

Krystal hesitating if she should first tell Sulli or better yet announce it to her members when they'll have their heart to heart talk.

"Soojung-ah! Are you okay?" Sulli asked as she was silently observing the girl who is spacing out.

Getting back at her senses, "Yes. Sorry. Hmm. Sul. I have a question." she said.

"What is it?" Sulli answered.

Not taking too much time on asking her question, "What made you told us about you and Choiza Oppa dating?" she blurted out.

"Two reason: I trust you; I love him." While answering, the infamous eye smile of hers then came out.

Hearing her friend's statement made Krystal realized things between herself and her now relationship with Minhyuk.


 

 

To be continued...