Lost in Love - Birthday

Lost in Love

"What's the occasion?" My sister said as soon as she saw me.

"Birthday." I simply answered as I complete decorating the top part of the cake I baked.

"Uhh, right. Minhyuk's. You need some help?" She asked.

As much as I would like some help, I didn't bother asking hers. I know my sister and baking isn't actually her cup of tea.

I looked at her, saying, "No, thank you. Besides, I'm almost done." with a smile. 

"All right. Greet him for me, okay?" She said raising both of her hands and left.

I nodded and continued with the finishing touches. Honestly, I don't know what to give him. I seldom do events too because I'm not good at those. This is the only thing I could think of. I prepared a real gift too, a wristwatch.

Now, I'm done. I only need to give these to him and that's that. I already asked my favor to Jonghyun Oppa to help me and he pleasingly agreed.

I'm currently waiting for his signal before going in their dorm.

Not too long of waiting, I received a message coming from him saying,

From: Lee Jonghyun Oppa

"Krystal-ah. We're set. You could go here now. Tell me if you've arrived. I'll just meet you downstairs :>"

Getting my cue, I drove directly to their dorm. Like what Jonghyun Oppa told me, I send him a message saying I am already down their dorm.

Minutes later, he came down along with Jungshin Oppa who looks like he just woke up from his sleep. I said my greetings and remorse for disturbing but them being forever nice told me it was all right and I'm always welcome.

They held all of the things I was holding and we walked our way over their dorm. As we were inside I told them they could let me be and they could continue sleeping. I also told my thanks for assisting.

"Ok. Just call us if you need anything." Jonghyun Oppa said.

I nod and smiled at them. I awkwardly looked around and stopped my gaze over his room, it's not like we've never been in the same space before but this is his dorm and he is with s, it is just awkward.

"Oh, and feel free to go inside." Jungshin Oppa said, pertaining to his room.

"Ah, neh. Kamsahamnida!" I said feeling at ease.

I sat over their living room and started pumping balloons, I am in half-way finishing when the Oppa's went near me and insisted on helping.

Since I only have one pump they used their lungs in blowing. It's funny because Jungshin Oppa is having a hard time in making one. Whereas, Jonghyun Oppa's too much that cause it to burst.

"Yah! He might wake up." Jungshin Oppa screamed in a whisper tone.

Laughing, he answered. "I don't think so. He is sleeping soundly and the drink I gave him is effective all day long."

"You drugged him?" I shockingly asked. While Junghsin Oppa now laughed at him

"He-he-he! Mianhe, Soojung. I can't think of any way to buy time but this." He said while giving out a peace sign.

"It's not dangerous, right?" I inquired. "Not at all." He answered as he blows more balloon.

Relieved, we happily continued and finished in no time. All we have to do is bring the balloons in his room and spread it there.

The two of them were the ones who put it all. I stayed because I was nervous. Minutes later, they came out of his room and letting me go inside.

I've been here in their dorm for a couple of times but this would be my first time going inside his room. I shyly entered.

I know he's a neat and tidy man but I didn't expect it to be this clean, not to the extent. The furnitures were in their right places. You can't see dust occupying the room. It's like a woman is living here.

I smiled as I went closer and saw him peacefully sleeping like a baby and his head near the edge of his bed.

But what really caught my attention was his night table and on top of it a picture frame with my photo on it. This guy's definitely in love with me. I smiled at the thought.

Before forgetting everything, I bended my knees just right on his eyesight and started to wake him up. "Oppa. Oppa, wake up." I softly said while nudging his shoulders.

"Hmm." He said while slowly opening his eyes. I came closer, "Happy Birthday!" and whispered.

Still with his drowsy eyes, he asked, "Jungie-ah? Is that you?"

"Yes, Oppa. It's me." I said while giggling.

Shooking his head, "Oh, god! That laugh. No. This can't be true. My Soojung's busy. She can't be here. I must be dreaming."

As he self-hypnotizes himself, I took that chance to go out and get the cake from the fridge.

I guess, his reaction is an after effect from the drug Jonghyun Oppa gave him. And it's quite funny.

"Here you go." Jungshin Oppa said after finishing lightning the candles.

"Gomawo, Oppa." I said and went back in holding the cake.

I sang as I entered his room and saw him strucked to where he's standing while looking at his room with lots of balloons and confetti lying around. I don't know if he's mad for the mess that I did with his room or just plain shocked that I am here. I wish it's the latter.

"Happy Birthday, Oppa!" I exclaimed while walking near him. Erasing my worry, he looked at me with those heartmelting eyes and held the cake and blew the candles out.

He then placed it down the bedside table and hugged me, saying, "Thank you!"

"You're welcome. I hope you liked it though I messed up your room." I said.

Breaking off our hug, he held my shoulders, saying, "Is it weird if I say I just didn't liked it but I loved it?"

I shook my head while hitting his chest. "Oh, I have another gift." I said.

"You shouldn't have bothered. You being in here itself is the greatest gift I received." He said.

Here he goes again with those cheesy lines. This is the effect of talking too much with Woo Bin Oppa, he's learning alot from him. But I must be crazy if I say I hate it.

I smiled, "You're always the one who's giving. Let me do that for you this once." I said while pointing at the balloons.

"No, you didn't." He said, staring at me in disbelief.

Giggling, "Well, I did." I just got this idea to put the watch inside the balloon. I think it would be fun.

"I'll look for it later. For now, let me relish this time spending it with you, will you?" He lovingly said.

Who am I to decline? Besides, this is the only time we can be with each other this long. Starting next month, I'll be flying out and about the country and he will be busy as hell with his schedules.