[HYEJEONG X MINA] - What They Do On Autumn

AOA One-Shot Collection

   

Characters:  Shin Hyejeong, Kwon Mina

Genre:  Fluff

Word count: 1395

 


[A/N: hey guys!! firstly i want to say sorry bc i cant continue that choa x jimin and seolhyun x hyejeong oneshot. i apologize. but i will make a winter season special one when it's time. don't worry bc here's a super fluffy mina x hyejeong with some autumn feel for the change. ^^]

 

"Hi! My name is Kwon Mina. I'm here to tell you what I usually do with my Hyejeong on Autumn, our favorite season. ThatFabAuthor is here to tell you the story below."

 

"Oaaahhmmmm~~~" Mina opened widely, letting out a long yawn from her deep sleep. She squinted her eyes as she saw the light coming out of the foggy window. "It will be a good day. Right, beiseu?" she turned her eyes to her faithful bass guitar, leaning against the wood-paneled wall. She giggled lightly on the way she said 'bass' which is 'beiseu' as she carressed the instrument.

 

Then, she turned her head to her 'more than a best friend but not girlfriend' buddy, Shin Hyejeong. She stared at Hyejeong's adorable sleeping face, admiring every facial feature. "Good morning, Hyejeongie." she leaned in and planted a soft kiss on Hyejeong's cheek. The sleeping girl seemed to be awake because of Mina's kiss. A light smile formed on her face. "Good morning, Minaring."

 

She got up and sat on the bed quietly. Mina tilted her head, "Hm? Why are you so quiet? Is there something wrong?" Hyejeong shook her head and giggled lightly, "No. I was just wondering why did you kissed me just now. That's so cute."

 

"Ah.. that's because you're cute too." Mina pinched Hyejeong's chubby cheeks. Hyejeong can only blush and giggle as a respond. 

 

The room was silent for a while. Both of the girls were in a pool of thoughts. "...Mina-yah. Do you want to go shopping? Like.. at Myeongdong? It will be perfect for the autumn today." Hyejeong finally said what she wanted. Mina thinked for a while, "Hmm...it will be great.. but can we stay at home for most of the day?"

 

Hyejeong sighed. "Fine, you cute lazybum. We'll go shopping for autumn-ish FOODS and some coats." she said, emphasizing the word 'food', which is Mina's favorite. Mina was silent for a while. "FOOD??? OH MY GOD YES PLEASE OK I WILL GO SHOPPING" she exclaimed like a little child.

 

'Ah, this kid. Why do I love her so much.'  Hyejeong thought deeply in her mind, a smile formed on her face.

 

-

 

Location: Myeongdong, Seoul.

 

"Hyejeongieee!! Don't leave me alone!!" Mina yelled, running to the taller girl while bringing some fresh, hot pancakes which is some kind of street food there. "Here! Here! I bought you some hotteok. Let's eat it!" she offered a piece to Hyejeong while already munching a half of it. "T-Thank you.. I don't even know you bought this for me.."

 

"Ok. Now we're going to shop food." the taller girl said, looking down at the notes she made earlier. "Now we should go to the groc--" right when she looked up, Mina was gone to nowhere again. "-eries store.." she continued, finding out that Mina was already running inside.

 

-

 

Mina ran to the ice cream corner. "Hyejeongie! Come here!" Hyejeong pushed the trolley quickly, "Yes? You want to buy ice cream?" she asked. "Yes!! What flavour should we buy... Hm.." Mina put her finger on her lips, gazing at the various flavours of ice cream. "Since it's Autumn, let's buy the pumpkin spice one!!" Hyejeong took one pint from the freezer, unhesitantly putting it on the trolley. "B-But.. I want the French vanilla one.." the shorter girl said, showing her adorable puppy eyes.

 

"...But we often buy this.. I want to try a new flavour.." Hyejeong denied.

 

"Hyejeongie... please? I'll hug you when you feel cold.." Mina persuaded Hyejeong cutely.

 

Hyejeong tried to contain the cuteness of Mina, "B-But I don't have much money.."

 

"I brought my own money.. only for this ice cream... can I please buy this?" that was the for Hyejeong.

 

"HIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHI OK OK YOU CAN BUY THIS ICE CREAM CUTIE PIE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH" Hyejeong hyped out, pinching Mina's cheeks. She just can't contain Mina's cuteness. The younger girl stood still while blushing cutely. 

 

The two continued shopping happily, spending their Autumn day together.

 

-

 

Location:  Hyejeong and Mina's home.

 

"Aaahhhh~~ Finally we got home!" Mina exclaimed, throwing herself to the overly stuffed couch. "You kid. Help me put in our groceries in the cupboards." Hyejeong said like a mom, as Mina obeyed her.

 

After doing the task from Hyejeong, the two changed their outfit into some more comfortable outfit.

 

Hyejeong wore a plain grey sweater also black leggings for warmth on her legs. Mina wore a white sweater which has a jack-o-lantern picture on it, also some black leggings identical to Hyejeong's.

 

The two sat on the couch while watching their favorite cartoon, Tom and Jerry.

 

The older girl stayed quiet while the younger one laughed uncontrollably from the hilariousness of the show. She can only smile looking at Mina's cuteness. Slowly, she started to feel sleepy. 

 

She yawned. She yawned again. Again. More than six times. Until Mina noticed. She turned her head to Hyejeong.

 

"Are you sleepy?" she asked. Hyejeong weakly nodded her head, "Yes.. I need to sleep somewhere.." Unhesitantly, Mina pushed Hyejeong's head onto her lap, grinning sheepishly. "Why am I--" "Shhh!! Just go to sleep! Sleep on my lap." she shushed Hyejeong and cutted her words. The speechless Hyejeong stayed quiet, until she fell into a comfortable sleep. Mina carressed Hyejeong's silky hair with the sheepish grin still plastered on her face. Usually that she was the one who slept on Hyejeong's lap, now it's the opposite.

 

The grin grew wider when Hyejeong started to let out small snores. Mina slowly moved her lap away, letting Hyejeong's head to lay on the couch itself. Then she sat infront of the couch, staring at Hyejeong's face. "You're so cute, Hyejeongie." Mina said as she brushed a few strands of hair away from Hyejeong's face. 

 

She continued staring. Without relazation, the gap between their faces narrowed. Mina could feel Hyejeong's hot breath brushing against her face. She closed her eyes. But something happened before what she wanted to do.

 

Hyejeong crashed her lips against Mina's warm lips. With her eyes still closed, she pullled Mina into a deeper kiss. Surprised, Mina opened her eyes widely. 

 

Feeling the warmest lips of Hyejeong, the desire to kiss her more grew bigger and bigger. But sadly, Hyejeong pulled off too early. "Hehe. I know what do you want to do." Hyejeong smirked childishly. "The first one to kiss you should be me!! Not you kissing me first!" Mina playfully hit Hyejeong's shoulder, creating a playful fight between them. "I'm sorry. I just couldn't resist. You're too cute." the taller girl pinched Mina's cute, tiny nose.

 

The two played with each other even after eating their usual dinner of mac n' cheese, spending some quality time together. As time flies too fast, it was already 10 PM, the usual time when they sleep. Hyejeong glanced at the clock, "Hey, it's already 10 PM! Let's prepare for bed!" Mina nodded, "Yeah, I will brush my teeth."

 

-

 

The two girls were both lying on the bed. 

 

"Today was fun, eh?" Hyejeong said.

 

"Hm." Mina simply responded.

 

"Alright then. I'm going to sleep." Hyejeong turned over, pulling the blanket up to her nose. Mina turned her head quickly, she wasn't ready to sleep. She still needs Hyejeong.

 

"H-Hyejeong? I still can't sleep..." Mina said as she moved closer to the taller girl.

 

Hyejeong turned over again, "Why? Are you afraid you'll get nightmares again?" she joked.

 

"U-Uhm.. it's not it.." Mina said, as she somewhat got on top of Hyejeong. As the taller girl realized Mina was on top of her, "Eh.. Mina-ya.. this position... is kinda.. awkward.." Mina tilted her head and pouted cutely, "Hm? I'm not asking you to do 'that' thing.." the younger girl said as she baffled Hyejeong because of her somewhat dirty mind. Hyejeong smiled sheepishly, and noticed Mina's pout.

 

"..Why are you pouting? You need a kiss?" she joked again. Unexpectedly, Mina nodded slowly. "Y-Yes.."

 

Well then, "Good night then, my dumb beautiful angel." Hyejeong said before she pulled Mina into another passionate kiss.