[MINA X SEOLHYUN] - warm hugs and kisses

AOA One-Shot Collection

 

 

 

Characters: Kwon Mina, Kim Seolhyun

Genre: Fluff

Word count: 847

 


 

"Hi!!! I'm MinOlaf and I like warm hugs!!!" the silly girl exclaimed the common phrase, running into the room. She jumped onto her bed like a snowman, also wearing a snowman costume as well with a carrot-like thingy on her nose. "Hi Kim Seolhyun!! I like warm hugs!!" she waved aggressively infront of her best friend's face. 

 

Her best friend looked at her weirdly yet lovingly. "Ahh, silly. I'm sure you'll be the one who hugged me first." she smirked.

 

Mina jumped on bed and pushed the younger girl back to her pillow. "The weather's cold outside, huh??" Seolhyun nodded. Mina started pulling up Seolhyun's thick blanket up to their noses and put her arms around Seolhyun's waist. "Yay!! You got warm hugs now." Mina smiled widely, more like eye-smiling.

 

"...Thank you, unnie." Seolhyun said so suddenly, breaking the silence.

 

Mina looked up, "For what?"

 

"For this. You gave me warm hugs everyday. Even you kissed me sometimes.

 

Both of them stayed like that until the day gets dark. Sometimes Mina would end up sleeping in Seolhyun's room. They would do this every night.

 

-

 

"..Mina unnie!! What are you doing here? It's cold outside..." Seolhyun ran up to her bestfriend who was standing, lonely in a park, doing absolutely nothing.

 

"...No. I'm just in the mood to be alone." the girl answered coldly.

 

Seolhyun raised a skeptical brow. "You're usually unlike this. Is there something wrong?"

 

The shorter girl breath out a light sigh and shook her head. "No. You better go home, Seol. I'll go back later."

 

"I won't go home until you tell me what's wrong with you." Seolhyun said as she held Mina's shuddering shoulder.

 

Mina bit her lip. "Ok. Fine. Let's talk about this at home." she said, interwining her fingers with Seolhyun's.

 

-

 

The two sat on their bed silently. Seolhyun was waiting for Mina to say a word, but the other girl just couldn't. Seolhyun looked at Mina worriedly, because her face was unusually pale. Mina was just lowering her head the whole time. If you were her, you could feel the strong urge for tears to flow.

 

"U-Unnie? Speak up please...?" the younger girl lifted up Mina's chin. Then it reveals a puppy-eyed Mina, or as what you can say, an 'about-to-cry-very-soon Mina'. "Come on. I'll always try my best for you to be happy." she cupped Mina's hot, soft cheeks.

 

Mina gulped, "I-I was just not feeling okay.." she said after forever. "A-And if you want to know why, you just won't believe it."

 

Seolhyun stopped cupping Mina's cheeks and gave the older girl a side hug. "What happened? You can tell me everything. I'll always be a shoulder to cry on, too."

 

Mina leaned her head on Seolhyun's shoulder, "My dad passed away...just a few hours ago." and tears flowed uncontrollably.

 

Looking at Mina cry on her shoulder, Seolhyun could not do anything but only to hug her tightly. "Oh my God... That's why you looked so down since afternoon... You know, as what I say just now, I'll try my best to make you as happy as possible despite the big loss you just had." she said while carressing Mina's hair.

 

-

 

"Hi!! I'm SeOlaf and I like warm hugs!!!!" Seolhyun broke into her room noisily, receiving cute giggles from Mina.

 

"You're just like me, you silly." Mina joked and patted her bedsheets for Seolhyun to sit on. Seolhyun directly sat on it.

 

"I like warm hugs!!!!" she put her hands in the air, shaking them aggressively. Yet she exclaimed the famous phrase repeatedly.

 

Mina just smiled really widely when Seolhyun acts like this. It's once in a blue moon. It reveals a really adorkable side of her she don't get to see often. She realized that she's really smiling. Like, REALLY smiling. Seolhyun have just made her life a bit happier despite her loss of her dad few days ago.

 

"I like warm hu--" the words were cut off by a sudden hug from Mina. A sudden, warm hug. a REALLY warm hug, you would just crave for that kind of hug forever.

 

Mina took a deep breath as she sniffed that particular scent of Seolhyun, "Thank you for everything, Kim Seolhyun." she said before a grin formed on her face.

 

The words left Seolhyun speechless. Her cheeks turned into a tint of red. "E-eh...y-you're welcome?" As Mina tightened her hug, "M-Ufff-I. Can't. Breathe." Mina giggled and let go off her.

 

"You know, you made my life just a bit happier with the smallest things. Thank you so much, again." she said, giving a quick peck on Seolhyun's hot, soft cheeks.

 

'Crap...She kissed me? For the umpteenth time? I--" her train of thoughts stopped right when Mina cupped her cheeks, bringing their faces so close together, they could feel each other's breath. "Here's a gift in return. I love you so much." Mina said before crashing her lips with Seolhyun's. Indeed, Seolhyun's lips were warmed as how mina craved for it.

 

'Well... I love you too? ^_^' Seolhyun thought, as she smiled against Mina's lips.

 

[A/N: well i'm sorry if this is too short... kinda having the urge to write about this pairing XD also ISNT THE PIC AND GIF ABOVE SO CUTEEEEE <3333]