[CHOA X YUNA] Don't Worry

AOA One-Shot Collection

 

Characters: Park Choa, Seo Yuna

Genre: Romance

Requested By: Totogorote

Word Count: 2415

By: Admin HYOYEONzxc


“[BREAKING] Rumors has spread that AOA’s main vocalists Yuna and Choa quarrelled and it looks like it’s true! Several pictures have shown that the both of them are not in good terms. For example, not wanting to stand near each other during group photos, avoid sitting next to each other and not even wanting to have any close contacts. We hope that they make up soon!

[+993, -860] I don’t believe Yuna will fight with her unnie! She is usually very soft spoken and respectful towards people older than her.

[+788, -745] That doesn’t mean she won’t quarrel with her team mates.

[+591, -330] Heol, Choa is the older one, can’t she just let it go?

[+504, -226] How do you know what happened between them? Maybe Yuna is really the one in wrong? We don’t know anything so let it resolve by themselves!

[+305, -276] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ maybe they just hate each other

[+207, -112] I thought they said they never fight? Well they jinxed it…

[+190, -34] Oh man… Tell me this is not another bully case in girl group… 

[+21, -9] I want to know what the other members are doing when they are fighting ㅋㅋ”

 

At night after their last schedule has ended, Choa and Yuna got called back to the company while the others went back to the dorm first. Choa had on a relaxed expression while Yuna had on a worried one.

Shortly after they reach the dining area outside the cafe, the Witch Director reached and sat in front of the both of them. She let out a heavy sigh before speaking.

“There’s only the four of us here, so let’s not hide anything.” She said which made Yuna even more scared.

“We didn’t really fight, actually. It was just those normal fight between girls.” Choa explained.

“Really? The pictures media took say otherwise.” Witch Director showed them some photos which the media sent them as they requested.

“No… Actually it’s just a really small fight, nothing to worry about. We already settled it between us.” Choa smiled, hoping that Witch Director would buy her story.

“Okay. Please, no more this type of breaking news alright? If there’s a next time, your practice hours will be longer and no off days for three months.” Witch Director warned them and told the manager to drive them home.

Yuna hived a sigh of relief. She couldn’t even open and speak a word because she was too nervous.

It felt like ages but both Choa and Yuna finally reached home. Right after opening the door, there other members rushed to them, asking them what did the Witch Director say, did they really fight, are they still friends, showering them with questions.

“Kids! Stop bombarding us with questions and let us talk!” Choa raised her hand up. She pulled Yuna to the couch.

“So, what happened? Did the two of you really fight like what the netizens and articles say?” Jimin asked.

“No, no. We did not quarrel. The pictures just came out to be like that.” Choa folded her arms across her chest.

“Really? Then why does this picture look like Yuna unnie is glaring at Choa unnie?” Mina showed a photo of Yuna glaring at Choa while the other members were happily smiling to the camera.

“No… Yuna wasn’t looking at me. Look at her line of vision, she was looking at the stylist unnie!” Choa defended Yuna.

“Then how about this? Why won’t Yuna unnie close up the gap between the both of you?” Mina showed yet another photo.

“Yuna thought that it would look nicer when the photo comes out, if not, it would look like we are all squeezing together. Remember our Short Hair album cover photo? I was separated from you guys too.” That was a lousy excuse, Park Choa…

“Choa unnie, why don’t you keep quiet and let Yuna unnie talk?” Hyejeong said after noticing Yuna hasn’t been speaking ever since they ended their schedules.

“Yuna?” Choa nudged Yuna softly as she was spacing out.

“Y-yes? You guys were talking to me?” Yuna asked.

“Cute!”

“Yuna unnie, we’re asking why don’t you explain about these photos instead of Choa unnie blabbering?” Hyejeong repeated what she said awhile ago.

“O-oh.. It’s a-actually nothing. I-I’ll go a-and b-bathe.” Yuna stuttered and didn’t dare to do any eye contacts with her members. That rose the suspicions of the members again.

“Hmm… Why does Yuna look so nervous?” Jimin mumbled but Choa managed to hear her.

“Aigo, of course she would be nervous! People are blaming her on the internet and writing bad comments about her. She’s just afraid that netizens would keep attacking her. Anyway, case closed! Let’s all go wash up and sleep.” Choa pushed her kids back to their room.

In Yuna’s and Chanmi’s shared room, Yuna was sitting on her bed thinking of what to do. Chanmi sat in front of the older girl but Yuna didn’t notice.

“Unnie!” Chanmi waved her hands in front of Yuna’s face.

“Y-yes!” Yuna snapped out of her thoughts.

“Are you sure you’re okay? You can tell me anything,” Chanmi tidied Yuna’s messy bangs for her.

“I-I’m fine… Chanmi-ah, if I kept a secret from you, will you be mad?” Yuna asked.

“Hmm… It depends on the secret itself. If you’re dating somebody and kept it a secret, I’ll be so mad!” Chanmi folded her arms.

“W-Why?” Yuna asked with widened eyes. Chanmi started going nearer and nearer to Yuna’s face such that their faces are only 5cm apart.

“Because, I like you unnie,” Chanmi said in a very serious tone but then immediately broke into laughter, “just kidding! Aigo look at you unnie! You’re so cute.” Chanmi pinched Yuna’s cheeks.

“I’ll go bathe first unnie!” Chanmi took her towel and her pyjamas and went to the toilet. Yuna let out a deep sigh.


[Choa: Yuna! Are you okay? You seemed so nervous just now, I’m so worried!]
[Yuna: Unnie, I’m so nervous… What if they find out we’re dating? What if the management finds out we’re dating? We’ll be dead unnie!]
[Choa: Baby, calm down. Unnie got this. Don’t think too much and light up a scented candle tonight so you’ll sleep better. We’re going for our date tomorrow remember?]
[Yuna: I’m sorry unnie, I was too scared to even open my mouth just now.]
[Choa: Don’t worry my baby. Just leave everything to me.]
[Yuna: I love you.]
[Choa: I love you too. ;)]

 

And that is why, Choa and Yuna are always so far apart from each other during group photos or group ments. They’re dating and they can’t let their members or company find out. 

The photo of Yuna glaring at Choa on stage was because the older girl was hugging Jimin and Yuna was jealous. The second photo of Yuna and Choa having a big gap in between each other was because Yuna is still jealous of what Choa did but the older girl didn’t seem to notice.

Yuna didn’t know it would be that obvious when the pictures are out. Even an article was released about them possibly having tension between each other.

 

*

 

“I am going home today, take care everyone! - YUNA”

“I was called up by Witch Director today, I’ll be at the company so settle your meals by yourselves. - CHOA”

 

“Where is Park Choa?” Jimin asked with her tired voice.

“Unnie, read these notes. Yuna unnie and Choa unnie are out.” Hyejeong passed Jimin the post-it notes by the two members.

“Guys, gather!” The leader shouted and everyone was gathered at the living room.

“Do you guys think something is up between Choa and Yuna?” Jimin asked.

“Yeah! I mean, did you notice how Yuna unnie stuttered like mad last night?” Seolhyun pointed out.

“Oh!! Last night, Yuna unnie asked if I’ll be mad if she kept secrets from me. I said it depends and she asked what if she’s dating but kept it a secret.” Chanmi thought of how Yuna asked her suspicious questions.

“Do you think she’s dating somebody?” Hyejeong asked which made everyone think who could be the other person.

“Could it be Amber?” Mina said all of a sudden.

“No it can’t be! Amber and Yuna are best friends. Could it be Song Jieun?” Jimin said.

“Noooo… Song Jieun unnie and Yuna unnie are also best friends.” Chanmi shook her head.

“What about Sungjae? It seems like he’s interesting in Yuna…” Jimin said again after thinking hard.

“No… Yuna unnie won’t date younger boys…” Chanmi who knows Yuna well shook her head again.

“Could it be Jonghyun oppa then?! It looks like Jonghyun oppa is always interested in our Yuna… They did duets, had meals together and even practicing guitar and piano together!” Hyejeong said and then everyone agrees. 

“It really does seem like he has something for Yuna unnie…” Seolhyun nodded her head.

At the park

While the other members were thinking of what’s up with Yuna, she’s having her sweet little date with her girlfriend.

“Unnie, did the girls suspect anything between us? I’m really scared!” Yuna hands are trembling and Choa held them tight.

“Don’t worry Yuna-ya… You’re too paranoid! Didn’t unnie say she’ll take care of it? Don’t worry about anything my love.” Choa side hugged the taller girl.

“I’m sorry Choa unnie… Because of me you had to handle them and the management alone.”

“Aigooo my baby. It’s okay, I’m supposed to protect you, right? C’mon! Unnie will buy you some ice cream.” Choa ruffled Yuna’s hair, just the way Yuna likes it and pulled her to the nearest ice cream parlours.

While they were walking, Yuna was looking at their surrounding all the time. She was afraid that people might see them, fans might see them, medias might see them. She can’t afford to get caught by the company. Choa will get into big trouble, as well as her.

“Yuna-ya, what did I tell you? I told you not to worry about anything right?” Choa don’t even have to look at her lover to know that she’s being extra cautious about her surrounding.

Yuna kept her head down and Choa put their hands into her left pocket. The younger girl blushed and Choa loved it. She loves seeing Yuna being shy. She’s incredibly cute then.

“A strawberry cone and a vanilla cup.” Choa ordered their ice creams and were waiting patiently for it.

“Strawberry cone is for you~” Choa took care of her girlfriend first and handed her the ice cream cone.

“And vanilla cup is for me~~~” Choa said in a sing song tone.

Yuna took a bite of her ice cream and had some ice cream on her lips, she glanced at Choa.

“Unnie!”

“Ye—“ Before Choa could say anything, she was cut off by a kiss on her lips.

After their lips parted, Choa could taste some strawberry flavor on her lips.

“Ice cream kiss~” Yuna smiled shyly and walked away.

Choa is extremely happy because this is a big step for the paranoid and shy Yuna. She swore she’ll have a super sweet dream tonight because of this girl. Choa caught up with Yuna and wrapped an arm around her waist.

Bedtime

After spending a sweet day with her girlfriend, Yuna washed up and climbed onto her bed. She was listening to some therapeutic songs and slowly fell into a deep sleep. Chanmi came in a little bit later because she was reading her comic book.

Chanmi lay down beside Yuna as their beds are pushed together. Chanmi closed her eyes and even before she could try sleeping, she felt an arm on her stomach, hugging her. Yuna snuggled closer to Chanmi and the younger girl is getting scared.

“Choa unnie~~ Thank you. I love you so much.” Yuna was talking in her dreams.

“Park Choa! Saranghaeyo!” Yuna chanted this time.

Chanmi couldn’t believe what she just heard. Did Yuna just said Park Choa? Did Yuna just said she loves Choa?

“Unnie lemme give you a kiss~” Yuna still in her sleep, went nearer to Chanmi’s face and planted a kiss on her cheek. Yuna didn’t let go of Chanmi right after, and still holding on to her face, planting sloppy kisses.

“Gosh Yuna unnie stop it!”

Chanmi wanted to get out of it but she had no ways to do so, Yuna is like a koala bear hugging her tight.

On the other hand, Choa is sleeping soundly, but slowly entered her dreamland. 

“Mmm~ Don’t worry~” Choa sleep talked.

Jimin, Choa’s roommate had been listening to her sleep talk for the past hour and she is beyond frustrated. She wished she could sew up Choa’s mouth.

“Yuna-ya~ My kitten. Let unnie give you a hug.” Choa opened her arms wide and then hugged herself, like she was hugging somebody.

“I loooooooove you Seo Yuna, my baby.” Choa turned to the other side and hugged the person which was not Yuna but Jimin.

The same thought goes to Jimin, did Choa just said she loves Yuna? Did Choa just call Yuna he baby? Something is definitely up between them and Jimin could immediately deduce what is it.

Morning came quickly, both Choa and Yuna had a nice and sweet dream. Chanmi walked out from her room with dark circles under her eyes, her eyebags are Gucci bags under them. Jimin walked out from her room around the same time as Chanmi. Jimin is almost the same as Chanmi, her dark circles and the eyebags under her eyes weigh 100kg each.

“Heol Jimin unnie you scared me!” Chanmi held her chest.

“You scared me too! What’s with your dark circles and eyebags?” Jimin asked.

“You should look into the mirror! Yuna unnie kept hugging and kissing me last night in her dreams, I could barely sleep!” Chanmi whined.

“Yuna?! Choa unnie kept hugging me and kept talking in her dreams too!” Jimin said and realised they had gone through the same thing.

“Did they perhaps say the same thing…?” Chanmi said suspiciously.

“1… 2… 3…”

“Choa unnie~~ Thank you. I love you so much.”

“I loooooooove you Seo Yuna, my baby.”

“Oh my god.” They said at the same time.

Just then, Choa and Yuna came out of their room at the same time, they smiled at each other. Of course, the both of them had a sweet dream.

“Park Choa, Seo Yuna!”


[A/N: Oops, did leader and maknae find out about them? :P]