[YUNA X MINA] Rich

AOA One-Shot Collection

 

Characters: Yuna, Mina [Side: Hyejeong]

Genre: Romance

Word Count: 1310

Requested by: Uc_Eva

By: HYOYEONzxc

A/N: I didn't proofread again please forgive me


“Mina, are you okay?” Mina’s best friend Hyejeong asked her while Mina was spacing out.

 

“Yea, of course. It’s just falling out of love, who doesn’t?” Mina let out a laugh.

 

“But you were crying just now and you freaking downed three cans of beer!” Hyejeong took the fourth can of beer out of Mina’s house.

 

“I was crying because there were probably onions around!” And with that, Mina broke into tears again. Hyejeong went to her and embraced her. She knows how it’s like when Mina fall out of love. She would always contradict herself and doesn’t know what she’s doing.

 

“Do you want me to call Yuna over? C’mon, Min, I know you love her. You love her to bits.” Hyejeong held Mina’s shoulders and Mina nodded her head slightly.

 

[Hyejeong: Yuna, I need you to come over right now, Mina’s having a hard time. She’s crying.]

[Yuna: I’ll be there right away.]

 

And that is what makes Hyejeong agree to their relationship in the first place. Whoever wants to date Mina has to go through Hyejeong first. Mina is too gullible and being her best friend, Hyejeong has to make sure Mina doesn’t get any hurt.

 

Though Yuna broke Mina’s heart, it didn’t change Hyejeong’s impression of her because she could see how much Yuna love Mina. She would give up on anything for Mina. 

 

Whenever Mina needs her, just one phone call and Yuna will hurry over, even when she is helping her family in the company. Yuna showed how much she loves Mina and how much she is willing to do for her.

 

Within fifteen minutes, Yuna arrived at Mina’s apartment. Hyejeong told Yuna that she’ll head home first so that they can have some private time. Yuna thanked Hyejeong for contacting her and telling her about Mina’s condition.

 

“Mina…” Yuna kneeled down so that she would be at the same level as Mina.

 

“Go away! I hate liars!” Mina slapped Yuna’s hands away.

 

“I didn’t mean to lie to you, please believe me.” Yuna hugged Mina but the smaller girl pulled away.

 

“Then tell me, why didn’t you tell me you were this rich?! You made me believe that you are poor, you made me believe you live in a small dorm, you made me believe that there is someone who truly loves me!” Mina pushed Yuna so hard she fell on the floor.

 

“I really love you Mina! Please don’t ever doubt my love for you. They’re real and they’re genuine. In reality, I’m actually not that rich. My dad has five wives and I’m the youngest daughter of seven. What do you want me to do so that you’ll believe me?” 

 

Yuna was down on her knees. She has never loved a girl so much. Ever since she was young, people get near her because of her family background. People butter her because she’s kind and rich. 

 

She got enough of people hurting her and breaking her heart, she stopped telling new friends she make about her family background. She told everyone she lived in a small rented dorm and she often has to eat breads to settle her three meals. 

 

Everyone didn’t like Yuna, except Mina. Only Mina. Only Mina befriended Yuna and stick to her all day even when Yuna threw temper at her, even when Yuna scolds her for being annoying, Mina still stayed with her.

 

“I’m sorry Seo Yuna. I can’t be with you. I don’t know how it feels like to be rich, all of a sudden I can’t relate to you anymore. Please leave.” Mina went back to her room and Yuna had no choice but to leave.

 

 

[Yuna’s house…]

 

 

“Mummy! I’m home!” Yuna shouted when she opened the door to her bungalow. 

 

“I’m in the study room!” 

 

Yuna heard that and she ran to her mum’s study room even without putting down her bag.

 

“Do you miss me so much that you don’t even want to take off your socks and bag?” Yuna’s mum and spread her arms wide, wanting a hug.

 

Yuna hugged her mum and went straight to the topic.

 

“Mum, ever since I was young, I didn’t ask you for anything, but today, I have one favor to ask.” 

 

“Go ahead.” Yuna’s mum gave a soft pat on her head.

 

“I’d like to borrow money from you.” 

 

“How much do you need, honey?” 

 

“Two million.”

 

“TWO MILLION?! That is a lot of money, honey. Why do you need such a big sum of money for?” 

 

“Mina found out about my family background. She’s angry and wants to break up with me. I really can’t lose her mummy, I really love her. Please do me this favor, I’ll return the money when I get a job and have enough to return!” 

 

“Money is not the problem. Let mummy ask you a question, I want you to reply me right away, no hesitation, ok?” 

 

“Alright.” 

 

“Do you really love Mina?” 

 

“Yes!” And there you have it, Yuna replied in less than probably 350 milliseconds.

 

 

[Mina’s house…]

 

 

Mina was lazing around in the house with Hyejeong. She called her best friend over because she was still feeling gloomy over the break up with Yuna.

 

“Mina-ya, do you have enough money in your bank? I want to buy something online!” Hyejeong asked while on a lollipop.

 

“Aish, when are you going to save money Hye?” Mina nagged like a mum while checking her bank account to make sure she has enough money. 

 

When her bank account summary page was done loading, Mina couldn’t believe her eyes. She was sure that she’s seeing things. There can’t be so many zeros in her bank account.

 

“HYEJEONG!” Mina shouted when Hyejeong was just next to her.

 

“WHAT?!” 

 

“Look at my bank account! I think I’m too heartbroken I’m seeing things!” 

 

Hyejeong took Mina’s phone and took a look at her bank account. Same as Mina, Hyejeong’s eyes widened.

 

“Two million?! Someone gave you two million?!” Hyejeong screamed at the sight of that big amount of money.

 

“So it IS two million I have in my bank?! HOLY !” 

 

Mina slowly think back, who could give her such a big amount of money?

 

There could only be one person.

 

 

x

 

 

#dingdong#

 

Mina went to open the door, it was ten in the night and Mina was dead tired from shopping the whole day with Hyejeong.

 

“Ugh, who could it be…” Mina rubbed the back of her neck.

 

“Yuna?” Mina opened the door for Yuna to come in. She wondered why Yuna came to her house so late at night.

 

“Did you have a good time shopping with Hyejeong today?” 

 

“How did you know I went shopping today? Also, was it you who gave me two million dollars?” 

 

“Mina-ya, I was with you for the past five years of my life. And yes, I gave you two million dollars.”

 

“Why? I am going to transfer you the remaining money back. I can’t take your money.” 

 

“No, keep it. I want you to have that money in your bank.” 

 

“But why? I can’t keep that money just because you want to give it to me.”

 

“I want you to know how it feels like to be rich. You said you can’t relate to me all of a sudden because I’m rich. So I want you to know how it feels like to be rich, I want you to be able to relate to me. So keep it.” Yuna smiled sweetly at Mina.

 

“I’m sorry Yuna… I shouldn’t break up with you, I shouldn’t judge you just because you were rich. I shouldn’t judge you just because of your background. I love you Yuna, I really do.” 

 

“I love you too, and I’m willing to do anything to have you by my side. Please, don’t ever leave me.”