[JIMIN X MINA] - Close Crush

AOA One-Shot Collection

 

Characters: Shin Jimin, Kwon Mina

Genre: Fluff

Word count: 810

 

Requested by: Kpopfan4ever112

 


 

 

 

 

AOA's dorm is quiet. All of the members had gone out to go to the karaoke to relieve their stress from hectic schedules except for these two. Mina and Jimin. The two decided to rather just stay at home than going to the karaoke. Altough it relieves your stress, but you MUST walk. As their legs feel numb right now, they better DON'T walk. They just want to lay lazily on bed watching TV shows on Jimin's laptop since they don't have a TV in their dorm.

 

-

 

"Shin Jimin and Kwon Mina!!! You sure you don't wanna go with us??" Choa yelled outside Jimin's room, which had Mina inside, too. The other members waited Choa outside their room's door impatiently.

 

"No!!!" both of them yelled together.

 

"You're gonna regret this, unnies!!!" Seolhyun and Chanmi yelled in sync.

 

"We're old already so shut up, maknaes." Jimin replied as her head appeared behind the door before Mina's laugh can be heard.

 

"But unnie, who's gonna pay??? You usually paid for our 2-hour karaoke." Hyejeong joined.

 

Jimin sighed, "I lend ALL my money to Choa unnie, ok? So don't complain anymore."

 

"Alright, we're ready to get going, ok?? See you!! Let's go guys." Yuna said like leader.

 

Jimin smirked and put her thumbs up toward Yuna, "Thanks. I love you. Bye!!" she smiled widely and shut the door.

 

The others sighed and head to the door. Thanks to Yuna who cleared up the 'argument'. All of them felt that something is really weird about Jimin and Mina altough it's obvious that their close to each other, and there's not even a single problem between them.

 

There's kind of a 'thing' for Mina but not for Jimin. Mina had been crushing on Jimin secretly, altough both of them do crazy things to each other and the members, eat together, sleep together, hang out together, Mina couldn't stop crushing on the group's leader. This is obviously not a problem for Mina, because she has a crush with someone who is close to her.

 

-

 

Jimin playfully swung shut the door and jumped on bed. "Haaaa!! Finally the members are gone." she pumped her fist to the air. That made Mina happy because she's in the dorm alone only with Jimin.

 

"Now what are you gonna watch?" the younger girl clicked on the search bar of YouTube, her fingers on the keyboard getting ready to type.

 

"How about we watch our 'Get It Beauty' that we filmed last time??" Jimin suggested.The younger girl nodded and typed "get it beauty AOA" on the search bar.

 

 

"Woah, I look really young there." Jimin commented as she watched the video.

 

Mina laughed a bit, "Beauty doesn't age, right? You will stay beautiful altough you DO age." she said words that made Jimin turned her head to her and smiled.

 

Outside Mina was smiling, too. But she just realize her words had made her crush - Jimin really happy. She bit her lip to avoid a squeal coming out.

 

Without herself realizing, her cheeks turned light red.

 

The older girl realized Mina blushed, "Why are you blushing??" she asked suddenly.

 

Mina's heartbeat somehow went faster after Jimin asked her question. She immediately touched her cheeks, "N-No!! I'm not blushing!! Why would I blush?" she asked back.

 

Jimin went closer to Mina, she let go of Mina's hand that was placed on her cheeks. "Ahh, I know you're blushing.." Jimin smirked as she put her face closer to Mina's.

 

'OMOOOOOOO JIMIN UNNIE IS NEAR ME YESH YESH YESH I HOPE SHE KISS ME'  Mina fangirled in her heart.

 

Mina closed her eyes as Jimin continued to stare at her. Not at 'her' to be exact, but at her lips, to be exact. The older girl  looked up to the younger girl's face, then wondered why is she closing her eyes. Jimin smirked as she put her fingers on Mina's cheeks, then leaned even closer.

 

Mina finally opened her eyes widely as she felt a pair of soft lips against hers. She stayed like that for a few seconds until the older girl stopped kissing her.

 

Mina had her palm and forehead sweating a bit. Of course she blushed even deeper.

 

"U-Unnie.." Mina called the group's leader, who was still staring at her.

 

"It's called a 'close crush'." Jimin said randomly.

 

Mina furrowed her eyebrows, "What do you mean??"

 

"I have a 'close crush' at you." Jimin said again. "It means you have a crush with someone you are close with." she explained.

 

"So you are crushing on me??" Mina asked.

 

The leader nodded and laughed. "As long as it's a close crush, you don't have to be shy to admit it."

 

"Then I have a close crush at you, too!!!"

 

 

By having a 'close crush' at each other, Jimin and Mina got even closer to each other. They are dating now.

-ThatFabAuthor