[MINA X HYEJEONG] Things we should do VS Things we don't do

AOA One-Shot Collection

Characters: Kwon Mina, Shin Hyejeong

Genre: Friendship

Word Count: 1118

Requested By: Camtala

By: HYOYEONzxc

 

A/N: Oops, did I go on a hiatus for too long? XD Anybody glad that I'm back?! LOL!


Mina and Hyejeong are best friends since they were in kindergarten. They are in college now and they are more than just best friends. They are eating buddy, partners in crime, classmates, neighbors and each other’s human diary. 

 

There are many things Mina and Hyejeong should do, whether is it doing assignments, projects or helping their mum run errands. 

 

So here’s a list for you to see what these two troublemakers should do but chose not to do. 

 

 

1. What they should do:  Assignments and daily reflection journal. 

What they don’t do: Assignments and daily reflection journal.

 

 

“Mina-ya!” Hyejeong walked over to Mina’s table which was just two tables in front of her after their lecturer has announced that the class ended.

 

“Hyejeongie? Class ended?” Mina was sleeping while the lecturer was teaching, so she missed out everything.

 

“Yes! Where should we eat today?” Asked Hyejeong who was now rubbing her tummy. 

 

“Hmm… I know of a place with AMAZEBALLS grilled eels!” Pretty amazing how Mina don’t even ask if there are assignments, huh?

 

Mina and Hyejeong each had a serving of eels and they were done having their lunch. The girls were just sitting at the table thinking of what to do next.

 

“Hye, do you have any curfew today?” Mina asked while rubbing her tummy.

 

“Nope, as usual.” 

 

“Then, should we go to the arcade?”

 

“Hell YES!” 

 

So there they are, heading to the arcade to play after having lunch.

 

 

~✭~✭~✭~

 

 

“So, is there anybody who needs a late submission deadline?” Their homeroom teacher Ms Kim asked and there were two people who timidly raised their hands.

 

“Gosh. Kwon Mina and Shin Hyejeong, it’s you two again?” Ms Kim put her hands at the ends of her waist.

 

“We do have reasons!” Mina said but Ms Kim put her hand in front of Mina’s face.

 

“I don’t want to hear your infinite reasons. Stay back and clean the entire classroom you two!” Ms Kim said furiously but it’s too common for Mina and Hyejeong that the two are still joking around, saying they’ll become the school’s cleaners when they graduate.

 

 

~✭~✭~✭~

 

 

2. What they should do: Revise in the library for tomorrow’s test

What they don’t do:  Revise in the library for tomorrow’s test

 

 

“Shoot here! Here! There! No!! Here! AISH! You’re so lousy Hye!” Mina took over her phone and restarted the game. 

 

Apparently, these two should be revising for their test tomorrow but they were being distracted, of course. 

 

“Mina, Hyejeong, if you keep on making noise, I’ll have to chase you out of the library, you’re disturbing the other students.” The librarian scolded them and Hyejeong thought of an idea.

 

“You could chase us out. We won’t retaliate.” Hyejeong showed her totoro smile and the librarian was pissed.

 

“Alright. Out you go now.” The librarian pointed towards the exit and the two took their bags and went out immediately. Heol, they didn’t even take any studying materials out.

 

“Library is built for us to sleep and play games, what else should people do inside?!” Mina complained.

 

Hyejeong pointed at the nearby patbingsu store. 

 

And that is another day for the both of them to enjoy outside while the others are mugging hard. 

 

Nothing special anyway.

 

They’ve always gotten a big fat zero on their test papers and Mina will be the thirty fourth place in class while Hyejeong will be the thirty fifth place in class. Not that bad right? But their class only has thirty five students.

 

 

~✭~✭~✭~

 

 

2. What they should do: Take their little siblings for a walk at the park

What they don’t do: Take their little siblings for a walk at the park

 

 

[Hyejeong: Mina-ya! Where are you? I’m already at the chicken feet shop!]

[Mina: I’m reaching! Give me ten minutes!]

 

Mina reached the chicken feet shop Hyejeong and her agreed to meet at. 

 

“Dongdong!” 

 

“MaengA! Sit! I ordered our dishes.” 

 

Mina gulped down the cup of ice water Hyejeong got for her as she was sweating buckets because of the hot weather.

 

“Mina, where did you bring your little brother to?” 

 

“I told him to stay at our neighbor’s house! Tell you what, he has a crush on that neighbor’s daughter! Keke!” 

 

“Seriously?! Anyways, I brought my little sister to the pet cafe!”

 

Mina choked on her appetiser when Hyejeong told where she had bring her six year old sister to.

 

“YA! You brought your sister to a pet cafe and left her there?! What if she gets taken away by someone?! You pabo!” 

 

“Nah, don’t worry! My sister is very smart, unlike me.” 

 

“True, Auntie and Uncle left all the smart genes to your sister, and gave you none.” Right after saying that, Mina received a slap on her forehead.

 

The remaining time was just the both of them enjoying their chicken feet, steamed egg and  cheese tteokbokki.

 

x

 

Mina and her little brother went home and their mum is waiting for them at the living room.

 

“Mummy! I had a great time at Auntie Kim’s house! We should go there more often!” 

 

“Aish! Stupid kid!” 

 

“You went to Auntie Kim’s house instead of going to the park?”

 

“Yes! Mina Nuna dropped me there and went to meet her friend!” 

 

“KWON MINA!” 

 

Mina tried to run away but it was too late, she got spanked badly on her buttock by her mother.

 

 

[Hyejeong’s House]

 

 

“Hyelim, remember what you have to tell Mummy when she asks what you did at the ‘park’? Don’t forget what Hyejeong unnie bought you..” Hyejeong bent down to her sister’s level and pointed at the ice cream she bought for her sister.

 

“Yes! Hyelim has to tell Mummy that Hyejeong unnie dropped me at the pet cafe alone and bought me ice cream on the way home.” 

 

“NO! Hyelimie has to tell Mummy that Hyejeong unnie bought you to the playground at the park and bought you ice cream after that, ok?” 

 

“Okie.” 

 

Hyejeong unlocked the door and saw her mother mopping the floor.

 

“Mummy! We’re back!!” 

 

“Hyelim-ah~ Did you have a good time at the park?” 

 

And here comes that nervous moment, Hyejeong prayed so hard her sister will lie properly, even though Hyejeong knows her pabo sister doesn’t know how to lie at all.

 

“Yes! Hyelimie had a great time at the pet cafe Hyejeong Unnie dropped me at!” 

 

“AHHHHH!!! THIS PABO!”

 

“Oh? Then where did your Hyejeong unnie went?” 

 

“I think Unnie went to meet her friend at the chicken feet shop.” Hyelim then walked to her room while still her ice cream on her hand.

 

“SHIN HYEJEONG!”

 

And the next thing Hyejeong knows, is getting spanked on her buttock by the mop on her mother’s hand.