[SEOLHYUN X YUNA] Unstoppable

AOA One-Shot Collection

 

 

Characters: Seolhyun, Yuna

 

Word Count: 2182

 

Genre: Angst, Romance


 

Seolhyun and Yuna dated for three months during their traineeship but had to break up because the amount of time they get to meet is going to be lesser and lesser. The company decides to have Seolhyun focused on acting and Yuna on vocals. 

 

The couple were afraid they’re going to end up on a bad note so they would rather break up and be friends first. 

 

Three years after their debut, both girls are doing well in their respective areas and now even Yuna has debuted in acting. Seolhyun started developing feelings for the older girl again, but she didn’t know if Yuna feels the same.

 

“Yuna unnie!” Seolhyun called out to Yuna who is getting ready to go out.

 

“Yes, Seolhyun-ah?” Yuna answered in her angelic voice.

 

“Where are you going?” Seolhyun asked and was all smileys.

 

“I’m going to shoot for my webtoon drama!” Yuna smiled which shows her deep dimples.

 

“Ah… This is for you!” Seolhyun handed Yuna a bottle of barley drink which she cooked this morning.

 

“I see… So this is why you woke up all early to cook a big pot of barley?!” Jimin who knows Seolhyun has fallen in love with Yuna again said.

 

“Unnie! Stop it! I cooked for everyone.” Seolhyun cupped her reddened cheeks.

 

“Thanks, Seolhyun. Now go rest, you have shooting tomorrow.” Yuna touched Seolhyun’s cheek.

 

“Aigo, these lovebirds acting all sweet in front of us…” Choa joined Jimin in the teasing.

 

“Yunaaaaaa unnieeeeee!” A husky voice was heard throughout the living room.

 

“You forgot your water bottle! And you’re having a sore throat so drink this on the van.” Chanmi handed Yuna her water bottle and some sore throat medicine.

 

“Chanmi! That’s not your job! Leave all those to Seolhyun next time.” Jimin pretended to scold the maknae but Chanmi was confused.

 

“Don’t listen to Jimin unnie! Thank you Chan, now go rest too. I’ll text you later.” Yuna said, which made Seolhyun jealous. She knows Chanmi and Yuna are just close sisters but still, there might be a chance that Yuna likes Chanmi.

 

After Yuna left, the members all gathered together as they have no schedules today. Seolhyun wasn’t in a good mood after that incident with Yuna so she went to her room.

 

“Unniedeul, what do you all mean just now?” Chanmi looked at her unnies with a confused look.

 

“Pabo! Can’t you see that Seolhyun is in love with Yuna unnie?!” Hyejeong knocked on Chanmi’s forehead.

 

“REALLLLLLLYYYYYYY?! OH MY GAWD!” Chanmi shouted, all the members are confused by her reaction but Choa finally remembered why.

 

“Guys, Chanmi joined us four months before debut and they separated two months before maknae joined.” Choa said and finally they remembered.

 

“Ah, right! Maknae, Seolhyun and Yuna unnie used to be a couple but they broke up because they won’t be able to meet up often as the company decided where to focus us on. But now, Seolhyun has developed feelings for Yuna unnie again!” Hyejeong explained everything to Chanmi, she is the self proclaimed “YuSeol Shipper”.

 

“Wow… And I knew about this only three years after our debut?!” Chanmi pouted.

 

“We didn’t bring it up because we’re afraid they are still sensitive about it. But Seolhyun has made it too obvious nowadays that we have to keep talking about it!” Hyejeong said excitedly, again.

 

“Pabo, it’s only you!” Mina hit Hyejeong on her head.

 

Chanmi excused herself from her unnies and went to Seolhyun’s room. She’s afraid she hurt Seolhyun’s feelings.

 

“Unnie, can I come in?” Chanmi said from outside and waited for Seolhyun to said okay.

 

“Sure!”

 

“Unnie…” Chanmi called out carefully and saw Seolhyun sitting up from laying flat on her tummy on her bed.

 

“Why, maknae-ah?” Seolhyun smiled faintly and sighed.

 

“Did I hurt your feelings? Hyejeong unnie just told me about you and Yuna unnie.” Chanmi approached the topic carefully.

 

“No, you didn’t Chanmi. I just thought I could get Yuna unnie back again, but I guess not anymore.” Those salty liquids start to form in Seolhyun’s eyes.

 

“Why?! Unnie! You shouldn’t give up!” Chanmi held Seolhyun’s hands tightly.

 

“I think Yuna unnie likes you…” Seolhyun hung her head low.

 

“NO! Are you crazy unnie?! Yuna unnie doesn’t like me! We’re just really close.” Chanmi got a shock out of her life.

 

“I really think Yuna unnie likes you, Chanmi… If she likes you, can you please help me take good care of her?” Seolhyun hid herself under the blanket, without waiting for Chanmi to reply her.

 

“I need to find out if Yuna unnie likes Seolhyun unnie or not…

 

Everyone is asleep except for the maknae, she’s waiting for Yuna to come home so that she can talk to her about Seolhyun.

 

The door opened and revealed a tired girl behind the door. Chanmi rushed to the older girl to take her bag and handed her a cup of her favorite carrot juice.

“Thanks, Chan.” Yuna gathered her last bit of energy to smile at the maknae.

 

“Unnie… About Seol—“ Chanmi got cut off even before she could finish her sentence.

 

“Chanmi-ah, I’ll talk to you later in the van alright? I’m dead beat. Just let me sleep here tonight.” Yuna threw her body onto the couch without even washing up.

 

“Alright then… I’ll get you your blanket.” Chanmi said but Yuna held her hand.

 

“It’s fine. It’s not very cold here. Just go sleep.” Chanmi listened to Yuna and went to sleep so that she won’t bother her unnie.

 

After Yuna went into a deep sleep, the door to Seolhyun and Jimin’s shared room opened. Seolhyun walked out from the room to get a cup of water only to see her precious unnie sleeping on the couch without any blanket.

 

Seolhyun rushed to Yuna’s room to get her blanket for the older girl before she catches a cold. She placed the blanket on Yuna’s body and pulled it up to her chin so that Yuna can sleep warmly and comfortably. She began studying her ex’s facial features.

 

“Are you sure you’re a human…? You’re so beautiful and angelic… Do I still stand a chance? Is Chanmi the one who is getting your heart now?”

 

Seolhyun laughed at herself. She planted a kiss on Yuna’s forehead before going back into her own room. What is water when she gets to study her crush’s beautiful features?

 

 

*

 

 

Morning came, Yuna woke up and was mumbling stuffs to herself, she definitely needs more sleep. A four hours sleep isn’t enough for her at all, considering she has a few schedules today.

 

“Yuna, come here.” Eldest unnie Choa gestured Yuna to go to the kitchen.

 

“Yes, unnie?” Yuna rubbed her eyes cutely as she walks to Choa.

 

“Take this.” Choa handed Yuna two pills.

 

“What’s this?” Yuna asks but still eating it.

 

“Vitamin pills, Seolhyun bought this and told me to give it to you in the morning.

 

“Ah, okay.” Yuna walked to the couch she slept on last night and saw her blanket. She only talked to Chanmi last night so she thought it must be the maknae.

 

Just then, Chanmi walked out of the room and was greeted by a pat on the head.

 

“Thanks Mi Chan!” Yuna showed her toothy smile even though she’s tired.

 

“Why?” Chanmi showed her confused face.

 

“Thanks to you, I didn’t catch a cold! It was quite chilly last night.” Yuna gave Chanmi a tight hug.

 

“What is this unnie talking about…”

 

Chanmi looked at the couch and realised what Yuna is talking about. She must have mistaken that Chanmi was the one who took out her blanket for her.

 

There’s no need for Chanmi to even guess who’s the one who took the blanket for her, because who else would do that?

 

They were gathered around the dining table for breakfast and here comes their second maknae Seolhyun. She was searching for an empty seat until she got pulled by Hyejeong.

 

“Seolhyun! Sit here!” Hyejeong got up from her seat and offered Seolhyun her seat. Why do you think she would do that? Of course, beside her is Yuna.

 

During the whole time, Seolhyun only took care of Yuna. Whether is she full, or still hungry, or wants to eat whatever side dish, Seolhyun took it all for her. Her bowl is still full of rice.

 

“Seolhyun-ah, eat yours too. I don’t want you to get hungry later during practice.” Yuna said and Seolhyun obeyed her.

 

After having their breakfast, they got changed. Seolhyun and Yuna are the ones who got ready first. Utilising the chance, Seolhyun grabbed Yuna’s waist and pulled her into a back hug.

 

“Seolhyun! What are you doing?” Yuna was startled at Seolhyun’s actions.

 

“Seo Yuna, I want you back. I can’t take it anymore. I love you.” Seolhyun confessed.

 

“Seolhyun… Don’t do this. Aren't we doing fine now? We are closer than before, isn’t it?” Yuna said.

 

“Is it because you have someone in your mind thats why you’re not coming back to me?” Seolhyun asked, not having the slightest intention to let go of Yuna.

 

“No, Seolhyun… Do you remember why we broke up? We are just getting to the peak of our career, this isn’t the right time for us to be doing this. Besides, we won’t have time for each other.” Yuna said and forcefully pushed Seolhyun away.

 

Yuna went to the van first and left Seolhyun in the living room alone, crying. The members heard what they were talking about at the corridor and decided to be careful, as they realise both of them are still sensitive about it.

 

On the van, Yuna is crying, too. She didn’t know why she said those things. She knew getting back with Seolhyun isn’t the option. She can’t get back with her and let history repeat itself.

 

Yuna was on her earphones and Chanmi took them out the moment she got onto the van.

 

“what are you doing, Chanmi?” Yuna asked sternly.

 

“I want to have a talk with you.” Chanmi said and kept Yuna’s earphones in her bag.

 

Yuna just looked at Chanmi, she wasn’t in a good mood but decided that maybe talking to her closest dongsaeng might help.

 

“Why do you think Seolhyun unnie asks you to go back to her?” Chanmi asked. It was a simple question yet Yuna couldn’t answer it.

 

“Falling in love again with the same person, this is called fate. Seolhyun unnie loves you and want you back because last time, both of you can’t plan your own time properly. When it’s off day, all you could do is to stay in your own practice room to do assignment. But now, during your off days, you could plan where you want to go, even going out with friends. With better time management, Seolhyun unnie thinks that this time, your relationship with her will work well. Think about it unnie. Seolhyun unnie is really sad. She cried a lot just now.” Chanmi returned Yuna the earphones and slept throughout the journey to let Yuna do some thinking.

 

The girls reached KBS building and Yuna walked straight into the building once she got off the van, followed by the other girls.

 

Going into their waiting room, Seolhyun put her bag down and went to the toilet. Yuna followed right behind Seolhyun and Chanmi knew her plan is working out perfectly.

 

Yuna ran towards Seolhyun back hugged her, just like how she gave her one that morning. Seolhyun don’t even have to turn her head to know who is hugging her, of course, it’s her Yuna.

 

“Meet me at the rooftop…” Yuna whispered which send chills down Seolhyun’s spine. 

 

After Seolhyun went to the toilet, she took the lift up to the rooftop. When she reached, she saw the back of her angel, Yuna.

 

“Unnie…” Seolhyun called out and Yuna turned around.

 

“Seol, I’m sorry for hurting you this morning. Chanmi talked to me just now and I feel that I should trust you, and give ourselves another chance. I don’t want to lose you anymore.” Yuna tip toed and hugged the taller girl. She couldn’t believe what the girl just said.

 

“Unnie, are you serious? Or are you just comforting me?” Seolhyun pulled out from the hug.

 

“No, I’m 100% serious. I won’t be the coward girlfriend anymore.” Yuna said and showed her dimpled smile.

 

“You’re not a coward unnie! Just someone who is very careful of her surrounding…” Seolhyun smirked and pulled Yuna in for a long kiss, without waiting for her to say anything.

 

“Ya… You got your lipstick smudged all over my lips!” Yuna slapped Seolhyun’s arms and wiped them off using her hands.

 

“Okay okay… I’ll use kiss proof lipstick next time, so I can kiss you even with lipstick on. But for now, just bear with it!” Seolhyun said and pulled Yuna closer to her by her waist, and gave her a long passionate kiss again, not caring whether her lipstick is smudged all over Yuna’s lips or not.

 

As you can see, Kim Seolhyun is unstoppable.


Any pairings to request? ^^