[YUNA X MINA] - Anything you do to me, I'll do it back to you.

AOA One-Shot Collection

 

Characters: Seo Yuna, Kwon Mina, cameos of another members.

Genre: Fluff

Word count: 1070

 

Requested by: Kpopfan4ever112

 

 


 

 

 

Time: 7:30 PM

 

Mina lifelessly plopped down the dorm's couch, with the other members following her. They're really tired doing these 'Short Hair' promotions. From performing in music programs, shoot TV programs, appear as guests in radios to fansign events. But that's the way for them to gain popularity, to become another rising star, following their seniors, FT Island and CNBLUE.

 

Mina occupied most of the couch's space with her short legs, playfully not letting the other members to sit down and rest.

 

"Yah, get out!!" Yuna playfully folded Mina's legs so she could sit down too. While the rest of the members just sat down wherever space is available. 

 

The dorm is quiet since everyone is tired, they only can hear exhausted sighs.

 

"Are you hungry, kids?" Choa started off a random topic, taking her role as the group's mother.

 

The members can only let out a soft 'mhm..' telling that they're hungry. "The foods that we got are only from the fans at the fansign event." Mina said. "Waah, they really know that we're hungry.." she continued.

 

"But we don't have any food in the dorm.." Choa sighed.

 

"Will Seolhyun unnie bring food for us?" Chanmi suddenly asked.

 

Jimin turned her head to the youngest, "That's a brilliant idea!!" she exclaimed, pointing her finger to her. "How's that even an idea, unnie???" Hyejeong cutted off. "Not an idea, a thing!! So let's just hope for Seolhyun to bring food for us when she got home." Jimin stated.

 

Minutes passed with some of the members already sleeping. The ones who are still awake are Choa, Jimin and Yuna. The younger members are sleeping on their lap. The whole dorm turned into a small kingdom of happiness when the doorbell rang, with Jimin immediately opening the door and reveals Seolhyun carrying 2 plastic bags with 7 boxes of food inside. 

 

"Yaaahh~! Seolhyun brought us food!!!!!" Jimin jumped up and down excitedly.

 

"Yayyyyyy!!!" Mina and Yuna hyped up, following the leader jumping up and down.

 

"KIM SEOLHYUN! KIM SEOLHYUN! KIM SEOLHYUN!" Hyejeong cheered, pumping her fist happily.

 

Seolhyun scratched the back of her head with a confused expression, "Why do I surprise you so much?" she asked as she got in the dorm, putting down the bags of food.

 

Choa and Chanmi helped Seolhyun distribute the food as soon as she got in, the excited and hungry members.

 

They opened the boxes of food and dig in. All of them are busy chewing and gulping whatever the food is. "How did you got food at the shooting location?? Did you bought these my yourself?" Choa started a topic again as she gulped down.

 

"No, our PD distributed food, and he remembers that you all have another schedule, so he asked me to bring another boxes of food home for all of you." Seolhyun explained as she bite another piece of chicken.

 

"Waah~ he's really kind." Mina added.

 

All of the members continued to eat with a harmonious atmosphere surrounding them. Until there are no pieces of food left.

 

-

 

"Ok. We must go to sleep because we have another schedule tomorrow, kids." Choa commanded her groupmates as they all were changed into pajamas.

 

"Yes, unnie. Good night." the members said simply, their eyes hung low and headed to their rooms.

 

(A/N: idk how the members arrange their roommates, but let's say yuna and mina are roommates. idk if this is even true in real life XD)

 

-

 

"Unnie. Are you asleep?" Mina got off her top bunk bed, trying to not to disturb Yuna who's in the bottom bed. "Huhh?? No I'm not. I can't. What do you want?" Yuna responded kindly, which made Mina let out a sigh of relief because she's thought Yuna would be angry.

 

"I can't sleep, too..so should we talk for a while so we can be sleepy?" Mina offered.

 

Yuna thinked for a while, "Hm. That's a good idea. We can talk about random things. We should do it quietly so we won't wake the other members up." Yuna patted the bedsheets, asking Mina to sit on it.

 

As Mina sat down, she let out those words that randomly appear in her mind.

 

"Unnie, why do basses have thick strings?"

 

"Unnie, where's my bass?"

 

"Unnie, what if we randomly woke up as a baby and realize our life was just a dream?"

 

"Unnie, why are pianos so easy to play?"

 

"Unnie, who teaches you piano?"

 

"Unnie, what if I hit you?"

 

Yuna was just having that look of 'can i get this kid to stop talking' on her face, but as one of the closest members to Mina, she's not getting tired of this behaviour of Mina. "I'm just gonna answer the last question, ok?" she said and Mina nodded in approval.

 

"I'll hit you back."

 

Mina hit the older girl playfully in her shoulder, and Yuna took her revenge by hitting her on the shoulder, too.

 

"What if I sleep with you here?" Mina asked again, leaning closer to the older girl who was leaning on her pillow comfortably.

 

"I will be happy to have you sleep with me, but how would I sleep with you upstairs? I won't have any space for myself." Yuna joked, poking the younger girl's cheek.

 

"If I punched you?" Mina punched the older girl in the arm softly and jokingly.

 

"I'll punch you baackkk!!!" Yuna aggressively yet playfully, making both of them laugh. "Anything you do to me, I'll do it back to you." Yuna said.

 

Yuna and Mina are now leaning on each other. Both of them are in a pool of random thoughts, thinking of what to say. They forgot that they have to sleep because they're so much fun together.

 

"Unnie. Last question." Mina started to talk again.

 

"What is it?"

 

Mina bit her lip and have that hopeful look on her face,

 

"If I love you?"

 

Yuna's expression is neutral outside, but inside she's squealing and fangirling really hard because she never thought Mina would say that. Yuna pressed her lips tightly together, trying hard to avoid a squeal coming out.

 

The room was filled with silence.

 

"I'll love you back." Yuna smirked.

 

Mina had a wide smile glued on her face, leaning even closer to Yuna's face. Mina softly pressed her lips against Yuna's, then pulled off, "What if I kissed you?" she asked.

 

"I'll kiss you back." Yuna said, pulling the younger girl into another passionate kiss.