[CHOA X SEOLHYUN] I'm Sorry

AOA One-Shot Collection

 

Characters: Choa, Seolhyun

Genre: Angst

Word Count: 656

Requested By: Totogorote

[A/N: I know this is the shortest one-shot I've written here, but this is a passage-like one-shot, I hope you like it hehe. There won't be another time I guess. Enjoy!]


“It’s all my fault… It’s all my fault… It’s all my fault…” Choa was pacing up and down in her room. 

 

Choa stopped when she look at her desk. There were pieces of A4 paper and a pen. Her world stopped for a moment before she finally knows what she should do. She sat on the chair and grabbed a piece of paper.

 

“Maybe this will help, maybe after writing this letter, Seolhyun will forgive me.” Choa nodded to herself and started writing a passionate letter to Seolhyun.

 

The more she writes, the more her pen movements become bigger. Her cellphone rang but she ignored it completely, she acted like she didn’t hear anything. Next, a message arrived in her phone. Again, Choa ignored.

 

Choa is sweating profusely and she couldn’t stop writing. The whole page is filled with wild words of pain and wilder words of sorrows. After ending the letter, Choa felt a stone being lifted from her heart and she dropped the pen. 

 

Choa folded the letter and put it in a pink envelope. She was about to go out when her best friend, Jimin, came into her room, “Choa, where are you going?” Jimin’s hair was in a mess, she was sweating and her shirt is crumpled. 

 

“Why are you here?” Choa tidied Jimin’s messy hair and straightened out her shirt.

 

“Are you….ok?” Jimin asked carefully.

 

“I am. I’m perfectly fine.” Choa managed to fake a smile.

 

“What happened between you and Seolhyun?” Jimin pulled Choa to sit down. 

 

“I… I had a fight with her because she caught me cheating.” Choa put the letter next to her and away from Jimin.

 

“You cheat on her?” asked Jimin.

 

“Y-yes… I was making out with a girl at the club because I was a little tipsy… I didn’t know how did Seolhyun found me there.” Choa said, acting calm.

 

“So after which you quarrelled with Seolhyun?” Jimin asked, wanting to know the full story.

 

“Yes. And I feel that I have to do something about it to get Seolhyun back.” 

 

“Get Seolhyun b-back…? How?” Jimin was starting to get confused by Choa.

 

“Yup. I will marry her. I won’t ever cheat on her no more. I will never step into club again.” Choa said and showed a toothy smile while imagining her wedding with Seolhyun.

 

“Choa… Is your phone out of battery? You didn’t read the message I sent you a while ago?” Jimin’s eyes were filled with tears.

 

“Phone… Oh my phone…” Choa looked around her and saw her phone lying on the desk she was at just now.

 

“20 missed calls? All from you?” Choa checked her missed calls and it was all from Jimin. 

 

“And a message? I’ll read it later, Min.” Choa chucked her phone aside and Jimin knew her best friend was avoiding *it.

 

“Choa, I want you to read it now.” Jimin took Choa’s phone and shove it into her hands.

 

“I said I’ll read it later! I need to deliver this letter to Seolhyun!” Choa was starting to get angry.

 

“Park Choa! Stop avoiding it and read it!” Jimin didn’t let the girl leave her room and pushed her to sit on her bed again.

 

“Shin Jimin! The message isn’t that important right?! I’ll just read it when I come back! I need to go to Seolhyun’s house now!” Choa slapped Jimin’s hands away but Jimin pulled Choa back and locked the door.

 

“You don’t want to read it right? I’ll tell you,” Jimin went face to face with Choa and the blondie was finally starting to feel afraid of what Jimin is going to tell her. She knew it’s the news she’s trying to avoid since forever.

 

“How are you going to marry Seolhyun, Park Choa?” Jimin said, still facing Choa.

 

“I… I…” 

 

Jimin soften her gaze and grabbed Choa into her embrace, “she is dead, Choa. Face the reality and come back to us. Seolhyun is dead.”