[YOUKYUNG X YUNA] I'm the only one you can trust the most in this world

AOA One-Shot Collection

 

Characters: Yuna, Youkyung

Genre: -

Requested By: Chenda

Word Count: 1359

By: HYOYEONzxc


Hi everyone. I am Seo Youkyung. Seo Yuna is my best friend. We are closer than any other girls in the team and I am honestly so happy. Because, I am in love with Yuna. Yes. I’m in love with my best friend but I dare not tell her because Yuna is straight as a ruler, I don’t want her to judge me and look down on my just because I’m a lesbian. I don’t want to ruin our friendship.

 

A month ago’s today, it was the saddest day for me. Yuna’s scandal was released and she is dating B1A4’s Gongchan. I was sad, of course, but they look hella cute together! Though I can’t be with Yuna, I still bless their relationship. However, Yuna got scolded quite a lot by CEO Han and Witch Director for she spoiled the FNC’s image of “Company that is famous for scandal-free”. They scolded Yuna for not being careful enough.

 

From that day onwards, every time Yuna comes home after going on a date with her boyfriend, she would tell me everything they did for that day. It was heart throbbing, listening to the girl you like talking about her date with another person, but I felt happy, too, that Yuna is able to share her happiness with me.

 

Today, it was no difference. Gongchan had brought Yuna out for a lunch date and promised to send her back by 4PM. He kept his promise and Yuna was back at 4PM sharp.

 

However, Yuna looked different. Normally she returns home with a smile after a date with her dear boyfriend, but today, the couple didn’t bid goodbye and just parted.

 

“Yuna, are you okay…? You two seem a little off..” Even our eldest unnie Choa noticed it. Glad I’m not the only one! Yuna didn’t say anything and just walked slowly to her room with her head hung low. My curiosity was piqued.

 

I followed Yuna closely back to her room. She threw her bag carelessly on the bed and sat at her desk. Yuna buried her face into her palms and started sobbing. I got so worried that I went to hug her tightly.

 

“Kyung… Gongchan said he wants a break…” Yuna sobbed even harder and my shirt got wet. Honestly, who cares about that right now? I’m so shocked that they’re on a break, they were doing fine before, I was dying to find out what happened so I can high five my fist with Gongchan’s face. Joke, I don’t do that.

 

“You want to tell me about it?” I her hair, and thankfully she calmed down a little.

 

“He said he can’t feel my love for him anymore and that I accepted him only because he asked me out. That is not true! You know that right Kyung? I love him! I really do!” Yuna started panicking and raised her volume. I told her to calm down and held her hands tightly.

 

“Yuna! Listen to me! Do you remember what you did to make him feel like this?” 

 

“I was a little off because I’m very much tired after my schedules… I guess that’s what made him feel I wasn’t interested in him anymore.. I was rather cold to him when he was just trying to make me smile.” Yuna said and tears start to flow out of her eyes again. She just loves that boy so much.

 

“I think he’s just throwing a little tantrums, you did tell me before sometimes he acts like a little kid right? That’s right. Give him a call later and have a short chat with him, I’m sure he’ll be fine then. Go take a bath and I’ll pour you a cup of your favorite tomato juice.” I ruffled her hair and a smile crept on her face. Such a beautiful and sweet smile my angel has!

 

“Youkyung, I want to sleep with you tonight.” Yuna made a pout and I was melted instantly. Seriously, I can never get enough of Yuna!

 

“Sure thing Yu. Go bathe while I move my stuffs over.”

 

Yuna nodded and headed to the bathroom. There you go, I am Yuna’s personal Love Advisor Seo You Kyung.

 

 

~

 

 

After having dinner, I accompanied Yuna back to her room and she told me was scared to make a call to Gongchan. I told her not to be scared and be courageous, if she still wants to be with him. Yuna finally dialled Gongchan’s number and when he picked up, I wanted to go out to give her some space but Yuna stopped me, giving me the “don’t leave, accompany me” face. I sat back down.

 

’Sigh… What do you want Yuna? I told you to give me a break.’

 

“Chansik… Don’t leave me… I really love you… I was just tired after my schedules, I didn’t mean to ignore you.” 

 

’Look Baby, I still want you. I’m not leaving you but I’m just a little tired of everything.’

 

“Is being with me very tired for you? I’m sorry for always tiring you out… I really didn’t know I was this bothersome…” Yuna looked at me and she was searching for the courage to continue talking to her lover. I gave her hand a squeeze and nodded at her.

 

’No.. How can I be tired of you? I love you.’

 

“Then don’t ever say you want a break from me again… I’m afraid Chan, I’m afraid. I don’t want to lose you.” Yuna cried and I felt the urge to cry too, looking at how sad she was but I couldn’t. I am Yuna’s pillar of support.

 

’I won’t ever say those again, I promise. My precious girl.’

 

And thats how they make up, with a simple phone call. There’s nothing in this world, I mean, in Yuna and I’s world. Our world is called the, erm, DY as in Double Yu, geddit geddit?

 

 

~~~

 

 

I was studying until someone entered my room. It was Yuna and she had on a happy face. I knew she had a great time with Gongchan. I told her to sit down and I joined her on the bed. Sure, studying is important but Yuna is more important. Hee hee.

 

“Yuna-ya,” I called for her lovingly, “how was your date? I bet it was good!” I said and she was surprised because it was like I could read her mind. Of course, I was able to read her mind.

 

“Kyung! You really know me well!” Yuna jumped onto me and hugged me, we fell onto the bed and both of us didn’t want to get up so we stayed in that position, with Yuna lying next to me.

 

“I was so glad that I made the phone call last night,” Yuna turned to look at me. I turned to face her and smiled at her.

 

“Gongchan apologised to me just now and reassured me that he’ll never say such things again, hearing how sad and afraid I was last night. He even bought me a necklace with my initials on it! See!” Yuna shot up and showed me the necklace she was wearing. Gotta admit, it’s really very pretty.

 

“He’s so sweet…” I said, showing an envious look.

 

“Yeah… I know right! Our fourth monthsary will be arriving very soon… What do you think I should buy for him?” Yuna asked me.

 

“Hmm… I think you should bake a cake for him accompanied with a letter.” I suggested, I mean, guys should be happy to receive hand written letters from their girlfriends right? Or was it just me?

 

“But.. I don’t have time to find a recipe.. Kyung, can yo—“ I cut her off and said, “find you a recipe and bake it with you, right?” I smiled. Psh, I know my best friend too well.

 

“Yes! You’re the best Kyung! I love you!” Yuna bounced on the bed and hugged me again. Ahem, Yuna once said she likes to hug me because I am very huggable.

 

I hugged her back tightly this time, “I’m the only one you can trust the most in this world, right?” 

 

“Hell yes.” Said Yuna.