[CHOA X JIMIN] Don't you have anything to tell me?

AOA One-Shot Collection

 

 

Characters: Choa, Jimin

Genre: Romance

Word Count: 2062

Requested By: panJYsone


Everyone in AOA knows that Jimin is madly in love with the team’s eldest member, Park Choa. Choa herself knows it, even the company’s CEO knows it, let alone the Witch Director. Sometimes the Witch Director just have to tell Jimin to control herself and not mix her personal feelings for Choa when recording.

 

Jimin is the type of girl that is very touchy and clingy, so she always clings onto Choa and wraps her arm around Choa’s waist when taking group photo. 

 

However, the members all think that it’s just a one sided thing because Choa never shows any feelings or expressions when Jimin confesses to her. Jimin always tells Choa that she likes her and really want to be her girlfriend, Choa always laugh it off.

 

Thus, no one really knows if Choa likes Jimin or not. But truth is, Choa likes Jimin too, but she is planning something big to return the girl’s feeling.

 

One morning, Jimin is wide awake at 8am, making breakfast for her love Choa. She made the older girl’s favorite bacon and omelette. 

 

Choa woke up to the aroma of the food and walks to the kitchen swaying from left to right as she wasn’t fully awake.

 

“Good morning my love!” Jimin hugs Choa the moment she saw her.

 

“Good morning, what did you cook?” Choa asks although she already knows what it is.

 

“Your favorite!” Jimin punched her fist into the air. Choa laughs at her cute action.

 

“Ah, I’ll wait outside.” Choa walks to the dining table and started using her phone.

 

A few minutes later, Jimin served Choa’s breakfast for her and sits in front of her.

 

“Thank you.” Choa only smiles.

 

“Unnie, don’t you have anything to tell me?” Jimin asks and is anticipating something.

 

“Erm… I’ll treat you to a meal later?” Choa said and she saw Jimin sulking. Choa started laughing in her heart.

 

“Just a meal?” Jimin looks up, hoping Choa would say she likes her too.

 

“Aye c’mon! I’ll treat you to an expensive meal! I thought you wanna eat the chicken withe cheese fondue?” Choa’s teasing continues.

 

“Okay…” Jimin said and continued watching her love eat her breakfast.

 

“HARLOOOOOO!” A loud voice reaches their ears and Jimin was getting annoyed because she is looking at Choa eating peacefully but someone had to ruin it.

 

“SHIN HYEJEONG!” Jimin shouted and grabbed Hyejeong’s neck.

 

“What?!” Hyejeong was startled as she was being strangled early in the morning even before she is awake fully.

 

“Can’t you see that I’m spending time with Choa unnie?!” Jimin said.

 

“Ah… Hehe, I’m sorry!” Hyejeong apologised but Jimin is still glaring at the girl.

 

“Jimin-ah—“ Choa calls out and pretends that she wanna say something but then pretends that she didn’t want to say.

 

“Unnie, you want to say something to me?” Jimin’s eyes sparkled.

 

“…Yeah, we need to go practice soon so wake the girls up! I’ll wash the dishes, thanks for the breakfast!” Choa showed the empty plate and Jimin was yet again disappointed.

 

“Let’s gooooo wake the others up!” Hyejeong tried cheering the older girl up by showing her rare and not-so-cute aegyo.

 

“Your aegyo is really awful!” Jimin fake slapped Hyejeong.

 

 

*

 

 

In between the practice, they take a few five to ten minutes break and that’s when Jimin strikes again. She took out the bottle of honey lemon water she brought from dorm, that’s her favorite too and she assumes Choa would like it too.

 

“Unnie! Have your favorite honey lemon drink!” Jimin said and poured into a small little cup she brought from dorm too.

 

“Jimin-ssi, I’m sure that’s your favorite right?” Choa teases the younger girl.

 

“Hehe.” Jimin giggled and Choa thought that was quite cute. She drank it in oneshot.

 

“Woah~ This is really good! Thank you!” Choa thanked the leader and showed her eyesmile which made Jimin falls in love with her more.

 

“Unnie, don’t you have anything to tell me?” Jimin could ask this question a thousand times a day.

 

“No?? I said thank you already!” Choa laughs and told the kids to resume practice before Witch Director stomps into the room.

 

Jimin is once again disappointed but she doesn’t just give up, of course, she can’t.

 

The practice went on till late night and the girls got permission to go eat some midnight snacks which only happens once in a year (when Witch Director is in a good mood). Choa sat with Jimin on the van and Jimin is still pestering Choa.

 

Though the other members always say they would have exploded if Jimin annoys them like how she does to Choa everyday, Choa loves Jimin’s pestering and feel that she is very cute like this.

 

Choa plugged in her earpiece and Jimin looks at her very carefully. She took out one side of Choa’s earpiece and Choa looks at her.

 

“Yes?” 

 

“Do you really really really don’t have anything to tell me?” Jimin asks again for the nth time today.

 

“Heehee…” Choa giggled, “No.” She then answered with a straight face.

 

Jimin was once again disappointed but still she is happy that she gets to stick with her crush everyday and talk to her. She, too, finds it amazing that Choa can handle her even till now. If it was Yuna, she’d have been exploded at her, considering how she hates people repeating the same thing again and again, like what is Jimin doing to Choa everyday.

 

At the midnight snacks restaurant, the girls ordered food enough for ten people to eat and gobbled down everything. Choa who didn’t want to eat too much stopped eating and took out a packet of pocky snack.

 

“Unnie, I want one!” Jimin said and Choa gave her a stick.

 

“Unnie I want to do this with you.” Jimin bite one of the end and faced Choa with the other end, wanting to do a pepero kiss.

 

“Shin Jimin, I only want to eat half of it.” Choa warned Jimin and saw the girl pout a little.

 

“Jimin unnie! Choa unnie doesn’t even like you and you want to do pepero kiss with her already?” Chanmi tease the girl and got spanked on her buttock by the leader.

 

“Kim Chanmi!” Choa glared at the maknae which made Jimin confused.

 

“Why unnie?” Jimin asks.

 

“It’s nothing.” Choa smiled.

 

“Don’t you have anything to tell me?” Jimin asks again.

 

“Nope. Let’s eat and go home!” Choa said and the other girls went back to eating, including Jimin. She never gets tired of asking that question.

 

 

*

 

 

Two days later, the girls are having a break and they’re allowed to have some free time on their own which includes meeting up with friends, going back home or whatever they wanna do. Jimin decided to go home to visit her family and insists on bringing Choa back too.

 

“Unnie, let’s go visit my family, they wanna see you!” Jimin clings onto Choa’s arm.

 

“I’ll be bringing my little sister out, so I’ll see you at your house okay?” Choa said.

 

“Oh right, you know where is my house. Okay! Dinner will be at 7PM!” Jimin showed her eyesmile which Choa secretly loves.

 

Choa heads out first while Jimin packs some stuffs that she wanna bring back for her family. Though the older girl said she’s bringing her sister out, she heads to a different direction from her house.

 

Thirty minutes later, Choa arrived at an apartment. She knocked onto the door and behind the door reveals someone who resembles Jimin.

 

“Omonim!” Choa greets the elder and gave her a hug.

 

“Nobody went into her room, right?” Choa asks to confirm.

 

“Yup, no one went in, I’ve locked the door. You can continue with your preparation.” The elder smiles warmly.

 

“Alright! I have to get it done by 7PM!” Choa did a ‘hwaiting’ sign.

 

Truth is, Choa likes Jimin, she loves her in fact. She just doesn’t want to tell Jimin simply that she likes her and bam, they get together. Choa is someone who is good at controlling her expressions and what she wants to express so it was easy for her.

 

Which is why, Choa always denies when Jimin asks if she has something to tell her. She was planning to confess in a much more romantic way than to just saying “I like you”. So, she prepared for three days straight for this confession, even going to Jimin’s house, which is why she lied to the younger girl that she’s bringing her sister out but she’s going to her house to continue what she’s doing for the past two days.

 

Jimin’s room is filled with the typical heart shape formed by rose petals and on the wall is many helium balloons and polaroids hung onto the string of the balloons. Those polaroids are those photos that Choa took by herself for the past three months. She took them using her phone, and then printed it out as polaroids.

 

Choa continued by pasting selcas of her and Jimin. The younger girl always likes to take selcas with her and then send them to Choa’s phone, insisting that she have to have a photo of them together.

 

Soon, it’s half past six, Choa lighted a candle in the middle of the heart shape and a few on the bed stands. Choa turned off the lights and went to hide at Jimin’s sister’s room.

 

Just when Choa closed the door, Jimin arrives and went into the house with a loud “hello”.

 

“HARRRRLLOOOOO EVARIBADIE!” Jimin shouted in english.

 

“Jimin-ah! You’re home!” Jimin’s mum hugged her immediately.

 

“Umma! I miss you! Choa unnie will be here soon, she went out with her sister.” Jimin told her mum.

 

“Alright, go change into something comfortable!” Jimin’s mum pat on her buttock and Jimin ran to her room.

 

When Jimin opens the door to her room, she was shocked. She didn’t know who did that but she feels like crying, tears were already filling her eyes and and it felt like it’s going to roll down her cheeks soon.

 

Jimin had no idea who would do that but she felt so touched. She walked around her room, looking at those pictures of her and Choa, those words that was written behind the polaroid cards.

 

When Jimin was about to turn around, she felt a pair of familiar arms around her waist.

 

“Do you like it?”

 

Jimin don’t even have to turn around to find out who that person is, “Unnie, I really love it. You did this all by yourself?” Jimin turns around, she wraps her arms around Choa’s neck while the latter had hers on Jimin’s waist.

 

“I did this all in three days.” Choa said and it hit Jimin hard that it all makes sense now. Choa always told Jimin that she’s going back home the past three days when in fact, she went to Jimin’s house to prepare for her confession.

 

“Ask me the question you have to ask me every single day.”

 

Jimin thought for awhile and finally remembered what it was, she forgotten about it after all these that Choa did for her, “Unnie, don’t you have anything to tell me?”

 

Choa took a deep breath, “Jimin-ah, I do. Every time you ask me this question, I get the urge to say yes all the time. Now, I want to answer you. Yes, I do. I have so many things to tell you. I want to tell you you’re beautiful, I want to tell you I love you, I want to tell you you’re amazing, I want to tell you you’re so cute, I want to tell you you’re so precious, I want to tell you to stop eating in an unglamorous manner, I want to tell you you’re my one and only, I want to tell you you’re perfect and the list could go on and on. I don’t want to tell you all now because I have many other chances to tell you.”

 

“Park Choa stop it! You’re making me want to cry!” Jimin sobbed into Choa’s chest.

 

Choa held Jimin’s chin so that the girl would be looking at her, “From now onwards, don’t ask me that question anymore because you know I have so many things to tell you.” Choa winked and leaned in to give the girl a deep loving kiss.


[A/N: Hope you like it!]