[MINA X HYEJEONG] Trespasser

AOA One-Shot Collection

 

Characters: Mina, Hyejeong

Genre: Romance, Comedy

Word Count: 1939

Requested by: camtala


23 years old Kwon Mina is sitting on a grass patch using her phone while her little brother Kwon Minsu is flying the battery operated aeroplane. Mina is playing a game happily until she heard her brother screamed.

 

“AH!” 

 

“What happened Minsu-ya?!” Mina ran quickly to her brother as she sees him crying.

 

“Nuna, my aeroplane flew into that room…” Minsu pointed to a direction of a bungalow.

 

“… How do I get back Minsu’s aeroplane?” 

 

“Minsu, nuna will send you back home first and come back to get your aeroplane okay?” Mina comforted her brother and brought him back home.

 

While walking past the bungalow, Mina spotted a German Shepherd sleeping at their doorstep. There is no way Mina could get into the house without waking the German Shepherd up, moreover, the dog is bigger than Mina.

 

After sending Minsu home, Mina went back to the bungalow. She loiter around the house and spotted a back door to the house. Mina secretly celebrated in her heart. She went near the gate towards the back door but it’s locked tightly.

 

There’s only one way Mina could get in, and that’s to climb over. Mina was confused whether to climb over or not.

 

“If I climb over, it’s trespassing! But whenever we see this family, they’re so cold! I doubt they’ll give me back the aeroplane if I ask nicely. And, that’s Minsu’s very first Christmas gift from Umma and Appa.”

 

After clearing her thoughts finally, Mina decided to climb over. She crossed over the gate safely and without a sound. She tiptoed to the back door and yet again celebrated in her heart because the back door’s not locked.

 

“Yes! Even God is helping me!” 

 

Mina went into the house and was awed by it, the house is so beautiful that Mina almost forgot her purpose of climbing over. She went up quietly as it seems like there weren’t anyone in the house.

 

The petite girl went up to the room where Minsu’s aeroplane flew into. When Mina entered the room, she was shocked as she realise the owner of this room is a gorgeous lady.

 

Mina shrugged off that thought and got Minsu’s aeroplane. The girl heard noises when she was about to get out from the room. 

 

She looked out of the window and saw a man, a woman and a young lady. The lady definitely looked like the girl in the photos in the room she’s at right now. Mina realised the owners of the house has come back and she knew she had no time to get out even using the back door.

 

Mina had no choice but to hide under the queen sized bed. She hid the aeroplane carefully into her shirt.

 

Just then, the door to the room is opened and Mina saw a pair of long legs from under the bed.

 

“Aigo, so tired. I hate going to blind dates!” 

 

Mina heard what the girl said and wondered what the girl looks like, is she ugly that’s why she needs to go for blind dates?

 

Mina saw the girl’s leg no longer around anymore and assumed she has gotten onto the bed.

 

“Finally, tomorrow is a stay home Thursday!” The girl cheered to herself.

 

“Stay home Thursday?! It means I can’t go out until Friday?! Why is this girl so lazy?!”  Mina covered in shock.

 

Night time came, Mina is tired hiding under the bed, she thanked God for her small size such that she can even toss and turn under it.

 

Mina fell asleep while thinking how to get back home the next day.

 

 

*

 

 

Morning came quickly but Mina is still in her dreamland. She got woken up when she heard a loud bang from one of the cabinets. Mina opened her eyes wide and poke her head out a little to see what’s going on.

 

Mina still couldn’t see the girl’s face but she saw her one piece pyjamas slipped on the floor. Mina gasped and covered her face.

 

“Hmm… Which is nice?” The girl said while trying on different outfits.

 

“Is she going out?!” 

 

Mina cheered up as she thought the girl is going out.

 

“Yobooooseeeeyooo~” The girl picked up a phone call.

“I’m trying on outfits.”

“Nah, not going out. I’m just having a little fashion show in my room!”

“See you when I see you~” 

 

The girl hung up and continued trying on her never ending shirts and dresses. Just then, Mina could feel her bladder getting full and she needs to pee but how can she get out from under the bed and go to the toilet? 

 

At this rate, Mina is going to wet her pants but the girl doesn’t seem to have the slightest intention of leaving her god damn room.

 

Every time the girl slipped down her shirt, Mina prays that it’ll be her last outfit and at least go out to have some sunbath. But, things don’t go her way.

 

Mina couldn’t hold it anymore and crawled out from under the bed which scared the out of the girl.

 

“YA! WHAT’S THE POINT OF TRYING ALL THEM GODDAMN OUTFITS WHEN YOU’RE NOT GOING OUT YOU DONGDONG! I’M GONNA WET MY PANTS SOON DO YOU KNOW THAT?! AISH GET OUT OF MY WAY I NEED TO PEE!” Mina shouted like a mad woman and pushed the girl out of her way and rushed to the toilet.

 

Mina knows where’s the toilet because while going up to the room, she walked past the toilet on the second floor.

 

“WHO THE WAS THAT?!” The girl facepalmed herself as she was still trying to register what just happened in her mind. A trespasser shouted at her and told her to get out of her way when it’s her motherf**king house?

 

Hyejeong knew which toilet Mina went to so she went outside the toilet to wait for her.

 

“Ah~ Feels so fresh!” Mina stretched her body and inhaled the fresh morning air.

 

“Feeling fresh?” Hyejeong asked casually but with a tinge of sarcasm.

 

“Hmm!” Mina answered and then realised she’s still in Hyejeong’s house.

 

“What is that in your shirt?” Hyejeong asked as she spotted an aeroplane shape in Mina’s shirt.

 

“That’s…” Mina pretended to think of something and then run away all of a sudden.

 

While running, Mina realised she’s still in the same place, she felt something on her head and when she turns back, Hyejeong was grabbing her head, no wonder she didn’t accelerate.

 

“Hee hee…” Mina giggled, which Hyejeong also replied with a giggled.

 

“COME HERE!” Hyejeong dragged Mina back to her room.

 

“I’m so sorry! I’m really sorry! I just came here to get back my brother’s stuff, I didn’t steal anything!” Mina quickly explained, knowing she doesn’t have any way out anymore.

 

“Did I say you steal? Tell me, how did you get in?” Hyejeong asked in a relaxed tone.

 

“I couldn’t came in from the front door because of the German Shepherd, so I went to the back door but it’s locked too so I climbed over…”

 

“Wow, you climbed over?! That’s trespassing do you know that?” Hyejeong was amazed by the tiny girl.

 

“I’m sorry…” Mina apologised for the nth time and hope Hyejeong wouldn’t call the police on her.

 

“What did you get back?”

 

“My seven year old brother’s aeroplane! Look, because you guys always seemed cold so I didn’t dare to approach you and! I wanted to forget it but this is my brother’s very first Christmas gift from my parents! I can leave down my contact number if you’re afraid something is missing in your house!” Mina made some excuses again and showed her aeroplane.

 

“Fine fine, I didn’t say anything right? Save it in my phone then.” Hyejeong laughed.

 

“What should I save my name as…? Will you remember me as Mina?” Mina looked at Hyejeong with her confused face.

 

‘Cute…’

 

“Hmm… I might not remember… Save it as Trespasser then.” Hyejeong said and Mina took her seriously when Hyejeong was just joking.

 

“Thank you!” Mina started jumping up and down. Hyejeong laughed again, she has never seen someone like Mina before.

 

“You need to go now and I need to try on more outfits now.” Hyejeong said sarcastically as she remembered Mina scolded her just now.

 

“About just now… It was because I’m gonna pee soon that’s why I was a little crazy! I’m sorry!” Mina was embarrassed about scolding her while rushing to the toilet just now.

 

Mina was walking the way to the back door but Hyejeong grabbed her shirt.

 

“Where are you going? Main gate is over here.” Hyejeong pointed and Mina was shocked that she’ll allow her to go out through the main gate.

 

“Thank you!” Mina flashed her eyesmile before going.

 

Hyejeong went back to her room and lay on her bed, she closed her eyes and images of Mina came up. 

 

“Ah… She’s totally my style… Tiny, cute, and a bimbo.”

 

Hyejeong laughed at herself when she recalls how Mina told her to get out of the way when it’s her house. She has totally fallen in love with the tiny girl and immediately accepted it right away.

 

 

*

 

 

Two days later, Hyejeong realised something is missing which she needs to have it everyday. She called Mina and asked her to meet at a park.

 

Mina arrived and she’s looking very worried. She swore that she never took anything back from Hyejeong’s house. She sat down beside of Hyejeong and had her head hung low.

 

“Ya, something is missing do you know that?” Hyejeong asked.

 

“I swear I didn’t take anything!” Mina’s eyes widened.

 

The wind was blowing and Hyejeong’s hair was being blown back, revealing her perfect neckline, Mina was taken away by Hyejeong’s beauty but realised it isn’t time for this now, she’ll just confess later.

 

“You don’t even know that you stole something?” Hyejeong raised her eyebrows.

 

“I really have no idea…” Mina said, looking confused.

 

“You stole this.” Hyejeong took Mina’s hand and put it on her chest where her heart is.

 

“You stole my heart, you pabo!” Hyejeong knocked on Mina’s forehead. It took awhile for the petite girl to realise what Hyejeong was talking about.

 

“What…?” Mina was still confused.

 

“I am going to call the police on you because you committed three crimes.” Hyejeong smirked and went nearer and nearer to Mina’s face.

 

“First crime, you trespassed into my house.” Mina swallowed the lump in .

 

“Second crime, you trespassed into my heart.” Hyejeong continued.

 

The tall girl leaned in and their lips were 1cm apart, Hyejeong whispered, “ Third crime, you stole my heart while trespassing into my heart.” 

 

With that, Hyejeong leaned in fully and crashed her lips against Mina’s. Mina was shocked and couldn’t catch what’s happening but she was in love with Hyejeong, too. Mina gave in and react to the kiss. They were both moving in sync even though it’s their first time kissing.

 

They broke the kiss and Hyejeong grabbed Mina’s neck and made her rest on her chest. That’s what Hyejeong loves to do, making her lover rest on her chest as Mina’s tiny enough and didn’t have to bend or whatsoever.

 

“I love you.” Hyejeong brushed Mina’s hair and whispered into her ears.

 

“I love you too,” Mina added, “You need to thank my brother Minsu for flying his aeroplane into your room and that I had the chance to trespass both your house and your heart…” Mina whispered the last part into Hyejeong’s ears.

 

Hyejeong is totally going crazy over Mina, the one who trespassed her heart.