[SEOLHYUN X HYEJEONG] - Newlyweds

AOA One-Shot Collection

 

 

 

 

Characters: Kim Seolhyun, Shin Hyejeong

Genre: Romance, Semi-

Word count:  1091

 


 

"Aww. How sweet of you, baby." Hyejeong said as she eyed the girl who was about to put her first home-made dinner on the wooden-colored table. The excited girl smiled warmly as the scent of the dinner roamed through the room.

 

After putting the plate on, the girl smiled and sat on the opposite side of Hyejeong.

 

"Eat up." she said, expecting positive compliments.

 

The taller unhesitantly took her fork and twirled the spaghetti around it, and directly, into which was craving for homemade dinner since 3PM.

 

Hyejeong slightly knitted her eyebrows together, trying to grasp more of the dish's flavor.

 

Seolhyun leaned a bit closer, "How is it? Delicious?"

 

With a clumsy smile, "Y-yes. It is. Thank you, Seol." Hyejeong said as she swallowed the not-so-cooked pasta with a very salty sauce around it. But still, she needs to make Seolhyun feel good, so that's what left to do.

 

"Really??? Let me have a bite." Seolhyun said as she twirled the spaghetti coated with lots of salty sauce, and dumped it in her big mouth.

 

"Wow. Really. This is delicious for you, huh?" the younger asked, her face made a ridiculous expression due to the taste.

 

Hyejeong nodded slowly. "Because I saw you struggle so hard making these, and I don't want to dissapoint you with the result. I know this sauce is sooooo salty, and this pasta is a bit uncooked--"

 

"I'm sorry." Seolhyun cutted Hyejeong's words off. Indeed, this girl felt guilty.

 

"-No, I mean, it's totally fine!!! We're only newlyweds, and you can improve your cooking sometime. It's totally fine, baby." she said, trying to not to make Seolhyun feel bad or guilty.

 

Seolhyun pouted, "So we're not continuing to eat? We'll be ordering pizza again?"

 

The taller bit her lip, "Mmmm... nope. I'm gonna finish this. Help me."

 

"Yay!" Seolhyun jumped happily. The two talked about their future, like about how many children would they have, how many grandchildren they would have, how their 50th wedding anniversary will go, anything. As they share a plate together.

 

-

 

After dinner, the newlyweds changed into pajamas. Comfortable clothes. They're lying down on their overly-stuffed couch in each other's arms. So romantic, huh?

 

"I wonder what Jimin and Mina unnie are doing right now." Seolhyun mentioned their two dorky best friends from college. "We haven't seen them a few months after our wedding."

 

Hyejeong raised her shoulders. "I obviously don't know. You know, they're still dating, and Jimin unnie stays in Mina's house whenever she got the chance. And she's being treated like the second princess with Mina there." she said, eyes wandering around the small, but modern and comfortable apartment. "They soon will be like us, having their own place to live."

 

Seolhyun nodded. "How many kids do you want to have with me?" she brought up the topic that was talked on dinner. The atmosphere turned silent for a moment.

 

"Um, two."

 

"Only two? Really?" Seolhyun rolled her eyes, seemed to not to be believing the answer.

 

Without thinking, Hyejeong said, "Yep. But there could be more. If we had more , obviously."

 

The younger giggled cutely followed by the other's cheeky giggle. As both of them giggled, the atmosphere turned somehow a bit ual and seductive. For both of the girls.

 

"Why does the atmosphere turned so--"

 

Hyejeong chuckled lightly, "You started it, you must be wanting it." She gave a slight, seductive wink.

 

"Stop doing that. You're not cute."

 

Hyejeong took off her arms on Seolhyun and the other girl was left hanged.

 

"So should I act y if you hate me being cute?" this time, Hyejeong gave puppy eyes to Seolhyun. The other girl doesn't know to react and froze. There goes silence again.

 

"Just tell me, Hyejeong. You're just wanting to have kids with me already. In other words, have ." Seolhyun folded her arms, anticipating Hyejeong's answer. Seolhyun wants to have kids already, either.

 

Hyejeong silently and shyly nodded.

 

Right after that, Seolhyun unexpectedly attacked Hyejeong with kisses. First, all over her face. She held Hyejeong's cheeks, holding her face very closely to her as her lips danced on Hyejeong's. She started to get a bit more agressive. She inserted her tongue and pushed Hyejeong down the couch, making herself on top. Hyejeong started to let out tiny moans as her tongue battled with Seolhyun's.

 

After the two ran out of breath, they pulled off. Even they're starting to sweat, chest moving up and down.

 

"Why did you stop?? End the and do it now!!" Hyejeong whined, slightly hitting Seolhyun's shoulder.

 

"Nah. That. Was just a warm-up." Seolhyun smirked. Then she began to start the beginning, the . But, she heard noises.

 

"What? Did you hear those giggles?" she asked, still hovering on Hyejeong.

 

Hyejeong began to be all timid. "What the--Our house has ghosts???"

 

"Wait. I think it sounds like Mina and Jimin unnie's laugh. They have a very specific kind of laugh...Are they creeping on us??????" Seolhyun rolled her eyes out.

 

The other shook her head. "Nah. They won't. Come on, baby. Finish what you start."

 

Seolhyun smiled cynically and attacked her 'husband' with kisses once more. This time, it results on a hickey. First on the neck, shoulders and later, on the chest. Hyejeong was wearing a tank top, so her skin is mostly exposed.

 

"You left me so many lovebites, baby."

 

"Yep. That's the point of ."

 

Around the time Seolhyun was about to her shirt, the cupboard nearby made a crackling noise. It's followed with giggles, the exact ones like Seolhyun heard just now. She turned her head to the mysterious cupboard.

 

"Oh, . Unnie, they got us."

 

"You cute little . I told you to not to move too much."

 

"Should we go out now?"

 

The two stayed silent because of the sudden crackling noise from the cupboard. Their faces look all scared, that some monster may have been living in their cupboard since they've been living here.

 

"AAaAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!" both of the girls screamed as two human-sized creatures come out of the cupboard. They protected each other in their arms. The two creatures are short, they look like girls in about Hyejeong's age, but a shorter in height. One was holding a camcorder and one was laughing all the way.

 

They looked familiar. The newlyweds are very surprised of their appearance. Their eyes almost went out of their sockets.

 

"Nice , guys." Jimin and Mina said together.

 

-

 

Both Kim Seolhyun and Shin Hyejeong never got more embarrassed for the rest of their lives anymore.

 

[A/N: it's been a while since i wrote my own fics here!! AND LOOK AT THE GIFS ABOVE THEYRE SO ING GAY anyway, i'm going to make an upgraded version of this one-shot collection. does addings s sounds like a good idea?]