[SEOLHYUN X CHOA] I'm here

AOA One-Shot Collection

 

Characters: Choa, Seolhyun

Genre: Romance

Word Count: 1494

Requested By: Terenceng1998

By: HYOYEONzxc


“YA!!!!” Everyone rushed to the living room when they heard their oldest member screamed. 

 

“Yes, Choa unnie?!” Seolhyun was the first to rushed to the living room.

 

“Where are Jimin’s stuffs?” Choa asked sternly.

 

“We kept them…?” Seolhyun replied.

 

“You all kept them?! What for? Jimin is coming back later! So put her stuffs back to the original places. My Jimin hates it when people touch her stuffs without asking for her permission!” Seolhyun turned to the other members and shook her head.

 

“Choa unnie… Jimin unnie is dead, she’s dead… She is not with us anymore…” Yuna brushed Choa’s hair but the older girl slapped her hand away.

 

“Seo Yuna! Do you hate Jimin?! Why are you cursing her? How can she be dead? She’s having her schedule right now! If you don’t believe I’ll show you.” Choa took out her phone and searched for Jimin’s contact. In order not to agitate Choa anymore, the members gave up.

 

“Alright, alright. We get it. We… We just forgot that Jimin is having her schedules now. Now go rest in your room.” Seolhyun stopped Yuna and told her she’ll take care of Choa using her eyes. Yuna nodded.

 

Everyone gathered at the living room while Seolhyun calms Choa down. Their leader Jimin passed away three months ago. She was in a relationship with Choa. The oldest unnie is deeply in love with Jimin that she still can’t get over the fact that Jimin is not with them anymore.

 

They had put all their activities to a halt until further notice by the management. During the three months, the girls tried to convince Choa to go to the psychiatrist but she wouldn’t. Choa would start scolding them if they tried to bring up the topic. When they told her Jimin is dead, Choa would shut herself up in the room and refused to come out for a good 2-3 days. 

 

They were all worried for their eldest member. They had no idea how to make Choa move on, they had no idea how to make Choa let go. 

 

Apart from Choa not being able to accept the fact, Seolhyun had been trying her best to help Choa. Reason being — She loves Choa. She is in love with Choa even before she started dating Jimin. Seolhyun’s heart hurts whenever Choa said Jimin is still with them, she isn’t dead. She wonders when will Choa notice her, when will Choa notice Seolhyun’s love for her. 

 

Seolhyun hated herself for being a coward and let someone else steal Choa.

 

Chanmi, Hyejeong and Yuna went out to get some food with their manager while Mina Seolhyun, Choa and Youkyung stayed in the dorm. Seolhyun headed to Choa’s room to check on her while the other three did their own things.

 

Choa was sleeping peacefully, Seolhyun kneeled beside her and observed Choa carefully. Tears filled her eyes when she saw how Choa was suffering.

 

“Look at you,” Seolhyun touched Choa’s nose tip, “You even frown while sleeping.” Tears rolled down Seolhyun’s cheeks but she wiped them away quickly. Seolhyun smoothed Choa’s expression and now Choa is back to having her peaceful expression.

 

Seolhyun fell asleep beside Choa, not caring whether her limbs are gonna be sleeping the next morning or not. She loves falling asleep while looking at Choa, she could seldom do that.

 

 

~~~

 

 

Choa woke up really early the next morning and found Seolhyun sleeping with her head on the bed and she was sitting on the floor. She woke the younger girl up. “Seolhyun, wake up, wake up.” Choa nudged Seolhyun gently.

 

“Unnie? You’re awake?” Seolhyun rubbed her eyes and Choa helped her up.

 

“Seol-ah, did you see Jimin last night when she came in?” Choa asked.

 

“N-no… I didn’t see her.” Seolhyun felt sad that the moment Choa woke up, the first thing she did was to ask about Jimin and didn’t even ask why was she here.

 

“Hmm… That’s weird. She must be really busy.. It’s okay, I’ll ask Haeju (manager).” Choa smiled and went out of the room, leaving a gloomy Seolhyun there in the room.

 

After washing up, Choa went to Haeju’s and Yuna’s shared room to ask her about Jimin.

 

“Haeju-ya, Haeju…” Choa nudged the sleepy manager.

 

“Yes, Choa?” Haeju sat up while wearing her specs.

 

Yuna was a light sleeper so she woke up too.

 

“Did you see Jimin? And, why are you here and not with her? I thought she went for her schedules already?” Choa asked while Haeju eyed Yuna. The youngest of them shook her head and Haeju and the manager got her hint.

 

“A-ah.. J-Jimin is with the manager oppa today. Yuna has a schedule today so I need to go with her.” Haeju quickly came up with a lie and hope Choa buys her story, and thankfully, she did.

 

Choa nodded and went to the living room.

 

One by one, the members went for their own schedules, leaving only Choa and Seolhyun at home. Seolhyun was hungry so she was cooking at the kitchen while Choa is busy sending texts in the living room. 

 

”Jimin-ah? Where are you?”

 

Seolhyun heard some noises and went to the living room to check it out. She found Choa talking on the phone with smiles. She was laughing occasionally too. Seolhyun turned off the stove and continued looking at Choa to see what she was doing. She was feeling scared when she saw Choa talking to herself.

 

“Ya… I didn’t see you for two days already, are you that busy?! You could wake me up when you come home last night…”

 

“What?! But I miss you…” 

 

“Let’s go for a movie date on your off day!”

 

“Shin Jimin… We are definitely going for a horror movie! Unnie will protect you~” 

 

“You’re such a coward! I don’t even know why I love you but I still love you…”

 

“What are yo—“ 

 

Seolhyun had enough and took away Choa’s phone. Her phone wasn’t even . She was clearly lying to herself.

 

“Kim Seolhyun! I’m talking to Jimin! Give it back to me!” Choa tried to snatch her phone but Seolhyun kept it out of Choa’s reach.

 

“Unnie! Your phone isn’t even !” Seolhyun showed Choa her phone which is out of battery.

 

“Not on…? How could it be…? I just talked to Jimin! I swear, Seolhyun, I swear! I was talking to Jimin! Give me the phone, I’ll prove it to you! Maybe Jimin is still on the line!” Choa tried grabbing her phone back from Seolhyun again but the younger girl threw it onto the floor and the phone fell into pieces.

 

“PARK CHOA!!!! WAKE UP! JIMIN UNNIE IS DEAD! SHE IS DEAD. SHIN JIMIN IS DEAD. LOOK AT THIS.” Seolhyun went to the cabinet and took out a document. The document was Jimin’s Death Certificate.

 

“Jimin is dead…? Shin Jimin is dead… My Jimin is dead…? Seolhyun, tell me you’re just joking. Tell me you’re just pulling a hidden camera on me. Tell me Seolhyun, tell me… Tell me…” Choa broke down and cried really hard.

 

“Unnie… Jimin unnie won’t want to see you like this…” Seolhyun embraced Choa and let her cry everything out. Choa had kept too much things in her heart for the past three months.

 

~

 

Seolhyun cooked some porridge for the weak girl to eat. She went into Choa’s room and the older girl was already up. Choa was staring into the space. Seolhyun let out a sigh and went beside Choa.

 

Seolhyun sat in front of Choa and when their eyes met, tears filled Choa’s eyes quickly. Choa took Seolhyun’s hands, “Jimin is dead, she will never come back to me anymore, right?” 

 

Seolhyun felt like crying but she had to be strong for the older girl, “Yes. Jimin unnie is dead.” 

 

Choa only nodded and was crying again. Seolhyun again pulled Choa into her embrace. 

 

“Why unnie, why… Why can’t you notice that I’m always here for you, that I’ve been by your side for so long? Why do you only notice Jimin unnie? Am I not good enough for you? I’m not much but this is all I have… And I gave it all to you…”

 

Choa pulled away and looked at Seolhyun. The younger girl cupped Choa’s cheeks and looked at her with the most sincere eyes she could give.

 

“Be with me, Park Choa… I promise I will never leave you, I promise I’ll take care of you forever. I’ll take you out from that dark chamber and make you a happier person than Jimin unnie could make you. Give me a chance to prove it. Be my girlfriend unnie… I don’t mind if you make me your rebound, that’s how much I love you.” 

 

Choa nodded slightly and showed a slight smile. She hugged Seolhyun and started crying again. This time, not because Jimin is gone, but because of Seolhyun’s love for her.