[HYEJEONG X MINA] - Half Hearts and HIdden erts

AOA One-Shot Collection


 

 

Characters: Shin Hyejeong, Kwon Mina

Genre: Fluff

Word count: 1141

 


 

 

 [A/N: AAAHHHHH MY OTP IS TOO KEWT I CAN'T STOP WRITING ABOUT THEM SORRY FOR MY HIATUS SCHOOL IS POOPY AND I WILL BE WRITING UR REQUESTS TOMORROW <3]

 

Mina sat alone on the overly-stuffed couch in her and Hyejeong's apartment, with the TV constantly on. She's having some late-night snacks without Hyejeong. Hyejeong would come home early in the evening and spend the rest of her day with Mina, but now she didn't because of her job as a actress is causing her to come home late.

 

Mina sighed when she saw the clock which is showing 11:05 PM now. She stared blankly at the TV screen, which is airing some night cartoons. This is her favorite thing to watch with Hyejeong while eating late-night snacks. 

 

The lonely girl hugged her folded knees and burried her face there. Everything is no fun when there's no Hyejeong. Being with Hyejeong makes her feel much more comfortable than when she's alone with herself. She picked up one popcorn and throw it to lazily.When now the popcorn is still warm, it'll only be cold when Hyejeong arrived home.

 

She tried calling Hyejeong with so much hope in her heart as the beeps of the phone can be heard. "Pick it up, please.. Hyejeong-ah.." Mina muttered under her breath. She breathed a sigh of dissapointment when she failed to get on line with her. She then tried a few more times, but it keeps failing. She sighed heavily, then continued to watch the cartoons while hugging Hyejeong's pillow pet tightly, seeking her warmth from it.

 

Time: 11:38 PM

 

Mina is already asleep with the TV still and the popcorn bowl still in her hands. She even let out small snores, showing on how sleepy she is waiting for Hyejeong.

 

The door finally opened quietly, revealing an exhausted Hyejeong carrying a paperbag filled with two souvenirs inside.

 

Hyejeong sighed and smiled warmly when she saw childish Mina sleeping with TV and a popcorn bowl on her hands. She put the paperbag nearby and started approaching Mina more. She sat beside her, tucking some of the younger girl's hair behind her ear. 

 

"Mina~" she Mina's dark brown hair lightly with her fingers, and lifting the sleeping girl's chin up. Hyejeong pouted when Mina won't wake up. She must be really sleepy waiting for her to come home after filming her drama. She gave her a side hug and whispered in Mina's ear. "Mina-ya, I really miss you." Then she leaned on Mina's shoulders.

 

Hyejeong's warmth covered Mina's cold body, making her wake up suddenly. Hyejeong is half-asleep as she still leans on Mina's shoulder. "Hyejeong!!!" Mina exclaimed happily, almost making the popcorn bowl fall. She hugged the older girl as soon as she woke up. Hyejeong startled and smile happily as she saw a happy Mina.

 

"Hmm..what makes you so late?" Mina asked curiously, leaning on Hyejeong's chest.

 

Hyejeong bit her lip, "I've got an emergency flight to film in another location, it doesn't take long, however the flight back to Seoul here got delayed and.. yeah. I end up coming home late." she answered hopelessly.

 

Mina pouted sadly, hugging Hyejeong tighter. "I'm missing you.. I prepared some popcorn as our late-night snack, you know? But I ended up eating them by myself.."

 

The older girl smiled apologetically, kissing the other girl's cheek and making her blush. "I'm missing you too when I'm in the shooting location, I also wanted to go home early, but the PD won't let me.. I'm sorry."

 

"..That's ok. I'm just missing you too much."

 

"Aww..you're too sweet.. and hey, I bought some souvenirs on the shooting location only for us." Hyejeong said, reaching for the paperbag she put nearby just now, taking out two necklaces.

 

Mina glanced at the object curiously, "What's that? Why does it have half hearts on them?" she asked.

 

Hyejeong didn't answered any of Mina's questions and just put one necklace around Mina's neck, and one around her neck. "We are half hearts. And when we are together these half hearts go along together, forming a shape of a full heart." Hyejeong stated.

 

Mina nodded slowly, a sign of understanding. "You're so sweet. I love this." she looked down on her necklace with a shy smile. Without relazation, she blushed. Hyejeong realized it and lifted up Mina's chin with her fingers, "Why are you blushing? What did I just do to you? Am I that romantic?" she chuckled and hugged the younger girl tightly, slowly making her lean on the couch's handle with herself on top.

 

As Hyejeong pulled off from the hug, she could feel Mina's heartbeat in a fast tempo. Hyejeong moved her face closer to Mina's and their necklaces suddenly got attracted as they're magnetic to each other. "See that? It forms a full heart shape." Hyejeong explained. "We should proof that not only the hearts are connected, but ourselves must be connected too." Mina smirked.

 

Mina quickly turned their position. Now the one that is in the bottom is Hyejeong. "Smaller ones on top, Hyejeong."

 

[A/N: psst r u guys having dirty thoughts on this? HAHAHhahaH]

 

 

The other girl smirked too as she got up and kissed Mina softly and deeply on the lips, making it even deeper when she pushed the back of Mina's head as she make herself leaning on the couch handle, and Mina leaning on her as well. Hyejeong smiled cynically as Mina locked lips with her. Mina's bad hands made its way all to Hyejeong's back - she's wearing a shirt with zipper on the back to take the shirt off - starting to pull down the zipper slowly. Hyejeong gasped and pulled off from the kiss, "You have such bad hands, Mina-ya. We got no time for those, you know? I never knew you're such a ert. A hidden ert." Hyejeong smirked again.

 

"I thought you are one, too? You're a hidden ert too." Mina teased. "You--" "How?? How am I a ert?" Hyejeong cutted off. "You love to trail kisses from my jawline to my shoulder making me think you want to do those-- thingies when I sleep." Mina tried to go back to her innocent mind.

 

Hyejeong laughed when she saw Mina trying to act innocent. "We can do those thingies some time when we got older, ok? NOw I just need you and I to keep these necklaces." Hyejeong made a promise, lifting up her pinky finger. "I'll always keep this as long as I love you." the younger girl interwined her pinky finger with the older girl's.

 

Both of them stare at each other deeply in the eyes, smiling warmly..

 

before Mina pushed herself to kiss Hyejeong again, passionately.

 

 

[A/N: IS NOT HAPPENING IN MY INNOCENT (maybe) MINA X HYEJEONG WORLD OKAI? BYE I LUV U GUYS]