[HYEJEONG X YUNA] - We both have mistakes.

AOA One-Shot Collection

 

 

 

Characters: Shin Hyejeong, Seo Yuna

Genre: Drama

Word count: 1108

 

Requested by: HYOYEONzxc

 

 


 

 

 

It's a beautiful cold evening in Tokyo, Japan. Hyejeong went home early from her and Yuna's college. Find out why.

 

Yuna opened her apartment door quietly. She got inside and pushed the door with her foot causing it closed with a small bang. She hung up her coat on the hanger behind the door and threw her backpack on the floor, letting all of her stuffs there crashed against the floor. She's tired doing all these college stuff, slowly causing her to stress out. She walked through the dining room and headed to the living room, and saw Hyejeong sitting on the couch and facing her back to her.

 

She wondered why Hyejeong is already home despite all those college tasks she had to do together with her. Out of curiosity, she took a step closer and making the wooden-thingy floor creak.

 

"Unnie, let me talk to you." Hyejeong said after she heard the noise of floor creaking which must be Yuna.

 

Feeling slightly confused, Yuna approached the younger girl and sat beside her. "What is it?"

 

Hyejeong took a deep breath and sighed lightly. "I'm jealous." the two words made Yuna more confused. Scratching her head, "Why are you jealous? Did I do something wrong?" Yuna started to worry, cold sweat starting to form on her back. Hyejeong never acted like this before. "I don't think I'll be nice to you again." Hyejeong said. As her desires grew bigger, Yuna asked"Just tell me why. I'll be honest if it's really my mistake. Why are you acting like this all of a sudden?" Hyejeong bit her lip and closed her eyes tightly, "You kissed that boy at college.You freaking kissed him."

 

Yuna felt a pang in her heart after Hyejeong said that. Panic, she quickly explained everything about it just to calm Hyejeong down. "B-But, I can explain everything. Please let me." Yuna begged, holding Hyejeong's cold hands and stared right to her teary eyes. "I don't need an explaination. I see you two a lot at our drama class and you both seem to like each other. And I hate it." Hyejeong said with her voice trembling, avoiding tears to flow. "Hyejeong--but me and him are just friends!!!" Yuna said. "If you both are just friends then why would both of you kiss????" the taller girl got on her nerves as she stood up out of anger. "Me and him kissed because it's a pa--" "I HAD ENOUGH, UNNIE." Hyejeong yelled down at the older girl as her tears flowed. "I DON'T NEED ANY EXPLANATIONS. I'd just rather go back to Korea than to know that you're liking that guy here." Hyejeong plopped back down to the couch. Yuna was really quiet and speechless when Hyejeong was mad at her. She's not able to fight back.

 

The two stayed quiet for a few minutes, until Yuna simply got up and getting eyed sharply by Hyejeong's eyes. 

 

"Fine. You don't want me here, right? I'll miss you." Yuna said as she put a CD with 'us.' written using a black marker on it. Hyejeong stared at the round, thin object with confused eyes. Not willing to ask Yuna what it was, she just closed her face with her palms, thinking back about those 'Yuna' stuff.

 

Yuna put on her brown furry coat back and unwillingly leave the apartment quietly to walk on the night streets of Tokyo.

 

As she walked, she thinked back of spending memories here with Hyejeong. They used to ate ramens together, shop Japanese cute toys together, every second Yuna spent with Hyejeong was literally one of the best things in Yuna's life. The lonely girl stared at the ramen shop, toy store, Japanese street food stalls, everything that was the place she went with Hyejeong. She was always recording it on her camcorder to treasure the memories in her heart. A slight smile was glued on her face, however inside she's feeling the deepest pain ever.

 

Meanwhile, in the silent apartment..

 

Hyejeong curiously glanced at the CD. Rather than not doing anything, she took it and insert it on the CD player infront of her. She leaned back on the sofa and pressed 'play' on the remote.

 

She was surprised by what the video has shown, and she felt a pang in her heart as well.

 

The video showed Hyejeong all of the memories Yuna had recorded all the time. It showed a compilation of videos where they went to their favorite ramen shop, toy store, and more. That made Hyejeong smiled like a fool as she watched her and Yuna's dorkiness throughtout the video. She remembered about Yuna walking down the streets alone without her. She needs Yuna by her side, and Yuna needs Hyejeong by her side, too.

 

Stopping the video quickly, she ran to the coat hanger, put on her coat, lock the door and rushed out to get Yuna.

 

She wandered around the streets like a lost child, she first went to the Japanese street food stall which is always their favorite. Finding no evidence, she head straight away to the toy store. She asked the employee if they had seen a girl with a brown furry coat a.k.a Seo Yuna. Feeling more uncomfortable, the ramen shop was her only choice to go to.

 

As soon as she arrived, she searched for her all over the location. There were NO signs of Yuna. Hopeless, Hyejeong can only regret. She dropped to her knees and stress out. She cried an ocean.

 

'Why am I doing this to Yuna unnie??' 'Shin Hyejeong you're such a dumb fool.' 'Yuna is never going back to you.' 'You know what you have said to Yuna hurts her a lot.' 'Tongue has no bones but it can break a heart.' - These kind of things was what her brain said to herself, making her realize her mistake.

 

Everything turned 180 degrees when Hyejeong heard a familiar voice.

 

"..You must be craving our favorite ramen..." the voice said.

 

Hyejeong startled and looked up to see who it was. And of course her mood was brightened up yet feeling extremely guilty at the same time. She went to hug the owner of the voice. Then she cried on her shoulders.

 

"Unnie..I'm so sorry. I realize my mistake. I shouldn't have did that to you." she apologized between her sobs.

 

Yuna smiled apologetically, "Hmm, no. It's my mistake." she said, comforting the crying who's burrying her face on her shoulders. She rubbed her back in circles and wiped her tears using her cold fingers.

 

"Now, should we get our favorite ramen?" Yuna offered.

 

Hyejeong nodded and showed her widest smile - "Yes."