[ALL OF AOA] - Happy Birthday, Our Maknae!!

AOA One-Shot Collection

 

Characters: All of AOA

Genre: Fluff

Word count: 1486

 

 


 

 

Time: 11:27 A.M

Location: AOA's dorm, Chanmi's room.

 

 

Chanmi opened her eyes from a deep sleep, she couldn't wake up early at the morning because of AOA's new MV shoot, which was held late at night. Luckily, AOA doesn't have any schedules today so they can go take a rest. Usually she's the one who wakes up the first among her unnies, but now her unnies had gone somewhere, leaving their youngest clueless.

 

The girl scratched the back of her head, wondering where the other members are. She scanned the room, there's no one but her. 'How dare they leave me alone here???' she thought. She then got up, rubbed her eyes and opened the door to leave the room.

 

"You better not be outside unnies, or yo--" her words were cut off as she discovered the entire dorm was empty. She checked the toilet, the shoe drawer and the other room for the other members. It's all empty.

 

Chanmi sat on the sofa alone, until she discovered a note sticked on the wall behind her. It says: 'hey, our youngest :)'. Chanmi wondered who wrote this, but it looked like it's Choa's writing. She continued reading it, 'have you eat breakfast? if u don't, please go to the kitchen <3'. The girl gave a confusion look to the note, but she still head to the kitchen, anyway.

 

She usually eat cereals for breakfast, so she opened the fridge for the milk, and she discovered a similar-looking note there which says: 'looking for milk, huh? hehe :p go to the cupboard for the cereals!'. Right after she read that note, she got even more confused and immediately head for the cupboard for the cereal and bowl. She put the note on the trashcan and took out a carton of milk.

 

She opened the cupboard, and of course there's a note there, too. It says: 'guess who wrote this?? i'm the tallest in the group :D oh and please eat your cereal on the table!! ^^'. The word 'Hyejeong' immediately popped up inside her head as she saw the word 'tallest'. Then the girl began to prepare her cereal. She took out a spoon from a nearby drawer. Then she head to the table to eat her breakfast.

 

She ate her breakfast alone until she saw a note again sticked on the wall that says: 'eat well, our maknae :D'. She shrugged off and finished her breakfast. She head to the sink to wash the dishes. Then she went to take a shower.

 

At the bathroom, yet she saw another note. It says: 'guess who am i? i'm another maknae of this group~ and go under my bed after u shower!'. "Tch, Seolhyun unnie. Fine." Chanmi said before she showered.

 

She wore her usual 'dorm' outfit, and immediately went under Seolhyun's bed, she reached her hand until she felt a paper-like object. She pulled it out and read the note. It's kind of a bigger note because it has a lot of writings there. It says: 'it's a nice morning alone, eh? hehe :p we're sorry if we leave you alone.. are you wondering where your unnies are? to find out, our manager Haeju unnie is waiting downstairs, the lobby. pack up and go go!'

 

Chanmi pumped her fist, she immediately turned off all the lights and brought her always-packed bag with her. She locked the door, took the keys with her and head downstairs using the lift.

 

As she arrived the small lobby, she sat on the sofa she usually sat on while waiting for someone to fetch AOA or something. But now it's different because she's waiting for her manager. She wandered around the place, and yet she revealed another note which says: 'not long from now Haeju unnie will appear!!'. The girl looked around and found a familiar face. "Haeju unnie!!" she waved and the manager waved back.

 

"What are you doing here?" she asked.

 

"Uhh..a note at our room says that I must head downstairs to meet you unnie." Chanmi explained.

 

Haeju looked like she's trying to hide a smile. "Alright. You must go to the FNC Building. Come on." she commanded.

 

"Uhm..ok." Chanmi tried to think positive. 'Maybe it's just a dance practice.' she thought.

 

They got into a van. It's only both of them inside and a driver. Chanmi sat near the window while Haeju sat infront with the driver. She looked around, and found a note sticked on a seat. she picked it up and it says: 'stay safe on your way, maknae~ ^^ don't tell anybody about this note even Haeju unnie!'. The girl sighed an shrugged off to go to sleep altough it's only a short ride.

 

After around 10 minutes, she finally arrived. 

 

"Chanmi-yah. Chanmi-yah." Haeju shook the girl.

 

The sleeping girl startled and immediately woke up. She yawned for a while and with sleepy eyes got off the car. 

 

"You should go to the practice room now. I must go to the toilet. I'll be there soon." Haeju commanded again.

 

Chanmi nodded and entered the company's building. She rubbed her eyes a bit, and bowed at the staff who usually stands at the entrance desk.

 

On her way to the practice room, she saw a LOT of notes. She then go to read it as usual one by one.

 

First one says: 'chanmi-yaa~ it's your special day today. please go to the practice room!! -seolhyun unnie'.

 

Second one says: 'our precious maknae. hurry on!! -mina unnie'.

 

Third: 'woah. i wonder who's turning 19 today?? keke. -AOA's mommy'.

 

Fourth: 'our giant maknaeeee!! the practice room is waiting for you! -youkyung unnie'.

 

Fifth: 'i love you, ok? ^^ -hyejeong unnie'.

 

Sixth: 'yaa!! why are u growing up so fast?? saranghae chanmi-ya~ hurry on to the practice room! -jimin unnie'.

 

Seventh: 'you have been so close to me that i don't even realize you grow up, too XD i love u maknae -yuna unnie'

 

Chanmi was really touched by the message on the notes, that made her mood brighter and smile wider. She excitedly ran through the hallways, heading to the practice room. And finally, she arrived. She peeked in first before bursting herself inside there.

 

"Waaa!!! I'm here unni--" she couldn't say the next words because the practice room was unexpectedly empty. She looked like she's about to cry. And yet she saw ANOTHER final note sticked on the mirrors.

 

It says: 'Wondering my the room's empty, huh? hehe. are you hoping for something else to happen? now read this LOUDLY.'. A tear almost flowed on her cheek. However, she still managed to read the next message. 'Unnies, I'm sorry if I've been a terrible or yet awesome maknae of this group. I'm sorry if I don't win the D-Style Dance Competition last time. I know I'm still young, but I just want to make all of u proud. I want to thank all of u to always be on by my side at the hard or happy times. It's like a farewell letter, I know. but it's actually isn't. But i'm just proud i'm a part of AOA, a part of YOUR life. i love u choa unnie, jimin unnie, yuna unnie, youkyung unnie, hyejeong unnie, mina unnie, seolhyun unnie. AOA hwaiting!!'

 

The girl read the message loudly and clearly. She almost cried reading it. She startled as the door opened.

 

"Happy birthday~~ Happy birthday~~Happy birthday Chanmi!!" the AOA members sang along as they carried a cake with 2 candles with the shape of numbers '1' and '9' lit on it.

 

"Yaaa!! You all shocked me!!" Chanmi yelled playfully, sitting on the nearby sofa.

 

All the members laughed as their manager Haeju entered with a camcorder on her hand. She's about to record this moment.

 

"You're happy, aren't you?" Hyejeong asked.

 

"Of course!!!" the girl answered, yelling playfully again.

 

The other members came closer with Mina holding the cake, all of them smiling widely. "Blow out the candles, Chanmi-ya!!" Mina told the youngest.

 

Chanmi nodded and closed her eyes as she lean in closer to the candles. 'I hope AOA will win an award again with our new comeback 'Short Hair'.' she wished before she blew out the candles.

 

"Woohoooo!!" Seolhyun and Jimin cheered after the candles were lit off.

 

"Let's put it on that mini table." Choa dragged a mini-table along and put the cake on it.

 

All of them gathered around the table and ate the cake together with a very cheerful and harmonious atmosphere.

 

"Waa~ I'm amazed. How did you unnies plan this?" Chanmi asked after eating the cake.

 

"It's a loo~~ng story. It's because we love our maknae." Yuna answered and the other members laughed.

 

"I really love you unnies. I mean it." Chanmi confessed her feeling for her unnies.

 

All of them aww-ed and they formed a tight group hug.

 

And by that day, was an unforgettable memory for AOA's maknae. I hope this happens in real life, too.

-ThatFabAuthor

 

[A/N]: for TasDuStyle, your Hyejeong x Yuna fanfic will be next after this one shot. :D ^^

NeXTWikipedia: Next, Inc. was an American computer company headquartered in Redwood City, California, that developed and manufactured a series of computer workstations intended for the higher education and business markets. NeXT was founded in 1985 by Apple Computer co-founder Steve Jobs, after being forced out of Apple, along with a few of his co-workers. NeXT introduced the first NeXT Computer in 1988, and the smaller NeXTstation in 1990. Sales of the NeXT computers were relatively limited, with estimates of about 50,000 units shipped in total. Nevertheless, its innovative object-oriented NeXTSTEP operating system and development environment were highly influential. NeXTWikipedia: Next, Inc. was an American computer company headquartered in Redwood City, California, that developed and manufactured a series of computer workstations intended for the higher education and business markets. NeXT was founded in 1985 by Apple Computer co-founder Steve Jobs, after being forced out of Apple, along with a few of his co-workers. NeXT introduced the first NeXT Computer in 1988, and the smaller NeXTstation in 1990. Sales of the NeXT computers were relatively limited, with estimates of about 50,000 units shipped in total. Nevertheless, its innovative object-oriented NeXTSTEP operating system and development environment were highly influential.