[YUNA X JIMIN] Cold and Warm

AOA One-Shot Collection

    

 

Characters: Seo Yuna, Shin Jimin

Genre: Romance

Word count: 940

 


 

Jimin and Yuna had been dating for 3 years. When they first started dating, love sparkles between the both of them. Up till now, Yuna’s love for Jimin is of course unchanging. But what about Jimin? She had been giving Yuna cold shoulders and ignoring her during their meal time, Yuna is starting to feel frustrated. Does Jimin still love her girlfriend, or just bad at expressing?

 

The couple met for a breakfast date before Jimin goes to work.

 

“Unnie!” Yuna waved at Jimin excitedly.

 

“Hey. Let’s go in quickly. I have a meeting at 11.” Jimin said coldly and went into the restaurant without waiting for Yuna. The younger girl shrugged and followed Jimin.

 

Yuna is deciding what to eat on the menu while Jimin is busy browsing through her phone, pretending to look busy. Even though they’re both quiet, they both hate the awkward silence between them.

 

“Unnie, what do you want to eat?” Yuna asked, starting a topic.

 

“I’ll eat anything you order. I’ll go make a call outside.” Jimin left hastily.

 

“Two set A meals for us then.” Yuna ordered their meal and observed Jimin from where she is.

 

Yuna saw Jimin laughing heartily while on the phone, which makes her wonder who is she talking to. Some other girls, perhaps? The paranoid girl remembered what her best friend Chanmi told her before.

 

Flashback

 

“Unnie, if you’ve noticed that there is something wrong with Jimin unnie, you better solve it quickly.” Chanmi said.

 

“Jimin unnie had been giving me cold shoulders… And we don’t talk for more than 5 minutes while having our meals together…”

 

“Then I’m 80 percent, no, 99 percent sure that Jimin unnie have other girls outside.”

 

“No! Jimin unnie said she only loves me.”

 

“Trust me, unnie. You’re an idiot when it comes to love. Let the love expert teach you.” Chanmi continued, “First, try eavesdropping her conversation with the other person on the line. Second, if she tells you she’s going to a place where she goes often, follow her there.”

 

“I’m not a PI, Chanmi. And I trust her.”

 

“Well, I’m only suggesting. If you’re not afraid of losing Jimin unnie, then go ahead and stay at home worrying while she goes out to have fun with random girls.” Chanmi knocked on Yuna’s forehead.

 

End of flashback

 

Jimin ended the phone call and turned around only to see her girlfriend standing behind her looking at her.

 

“YA! Don’t scare me like this, Seo Yuna!” Jimin held her chest area.

 

“Sorry unnie, I didn’t mean it. I just came out to tell you that the food has arrived, eat it before it turns cold.” Yuna lied as she was trying to listen to what Jimin is talking about to the other person.

 

“Okay.” Jimin replied coldly and went in.

 

~*~*~

 

‘Jimin unnie said she’s going to the gym again… It’s the 4th day of the week that she’s going there… Aish! I should trust unnie!’

 

30 minutes later, Yuna found herself standing in front of the gym center Jimin is at. She couldn’t believe she really went to the gym center.

 

Yuna walked in and saw Jimin joking and laughing with another girl. Her heart broke but she held her tears in.

 

“Is that your girlfriend?” The girl said and pointed at Yuna.

 

The smile on Jimin’s face disappeared as she walked towards her girlfriend, “Hey, why are you here?”

 

“I came here to… work out.” Yuna lied, again.

 

“Work out? I thought you hate working out ever since you injured your muscles?”

 

“Y—Yeah… But I’ve been gaining recently so…”

 

“Anyway, she is Hyejeong. She is Yuna.” Jimin introduced the two girls to each other and they shook hands.

 

“I got to go, see you tomorrow, and…” Hyejeong whispered something to Jimin and Yuna looked at them, her blood boiling at the sight in front of her.

 

“Be honest, you come here not because you want to work out right? You come here to see what I am up to since I come here almost every day.” Jimin smiled at her girlfriend, knowing that she is paranoid.

 

“Don’t worry.” Jimin pulled Yuna into a hug, “I come here just to exercise, not to cheat on you.” Jimin smiled while patting on Yuna’s head.

 

“Let’s go for dinner?” Jimin stretched her hand out waiting for Yuna to hold. Yuna smiled and held Jimin’s hand.

 

Dinner


“So… What did you do today?” Jimin spoke up, surprising Yuna.

 

“Oh… I… As usual, just working.” Yuna stuttered a bit.

 

“Ah… I see.” Jimin replied and ate her food.

 

There it is, the awkward silence between them.

 

“Erm… You didn’t meet up with Chanmi? I mean, she is quite free right?” Jimin started another topic.

 

“I met her a few days ago. And yes, that little kid is always free.” Yuna smiled.

 

“Unnie, you don’t have to keep finding things to talk. Just eat comfortably. I understand.” Yuna put her hand on top of Jimin’s.

 

“When I keep quiet, you said I’m cold to you. When I keep talking, you said I keep finding things to talk about. How ironic…”

 

“I’m sorry…” Yuna hug her head low.

 

“Give me one year okay? Give me one year and I’ll marry you. I promise. I’m working hard on saving money now so that I can give you a grand wedding that you can remember for your life.” Jimin said all of a sudden.

 

“Being with you itself is already something that I can remember all my life. I love you so much Jimin unnie.”

 

“I love you too.”

 


Hi!! I'm HYOYEONZXC and i was added as a co-author and this is my first oneshot here! hope you like it and i'll start writing the requests too!