[CHOA X SEOLHYUN] Henpecked or Respect?

AOA One-Shot Collection

Characters: Choa, Seolhyun

 

Genre: Comedy, (lil' bit of) Romance

 

Word Count: 930

 

Requested By: YoonAddict93 


Choa and Seolhyun are dating for the past four months and all their fans know that Choa is a very easy-going unnie, she goes with whatever her little sisters want to do. But is she really like this about everything? Especially when it comes to her girlfriend who is five years younger than her? Let’s see.

 

“Park Choa!” A long black haired girl screamed.

 

“Ne!” Choa answered immediately and ran to the living room.

 

“Let’s watch this TV show together!” She commanded.

 

“But Seolhyun-ah… I’m doing some online shopping…” Choa rubbed the back of her neck.

 

“Do you want to sit down and watch with me or do I have to force you?” Seolhyun glared at her lover.

 

“I’ll sit down.” Choa showed her eyesmile and the younger girl immediately was all smiley again.

 

“Woah… Choa unnie, I didn’t know you are so henpecked.” Jimin teases the older girl.

 

“Ya! I’m not henpecked!” Choa fought back.

 

“Keep quiet and watch the show.” Seolhyun turned Choa’s back to facing the screen and Choa obeyed her.

 

At night, they were all lazy and refused to cook dinner. Choa is still lazing on her bed while the others are playing games to decide who will cook.

 

“Scissors Paper Stone!” They shouted and Jimin got an all kill.

 

“Yes!” The leader jumped back onto the couch to relax.

 

The game went on and Seolhyun lost. She had to cook dinner but she is so tired and lazy.

 

“Unnies~ Please let me rest~” Seolhyun showed her aegyo and wriggle her .

 

“No! You lost, we didn’t gang up on you!” Jimin said.

 

“Kim Chanmi! You should do it since you’re the maknae.” Seolhyun commanded.

 

“I’ll go back to my room so you’ll be the maknae here.” Chanmi did a merong and ran off to her room to read her comic book.

 

“Seolhyun-ah! I have an idea. Since we are all lazy and Choa unnie is not here… You know what to do.” Hyejeong gave Seolhyun the knowing eyes and Seolhyun knew what she meant.

 

“PARK CHOA!!!!!” Seolhyun shouted and saw her lover running out from their room.

 

“Please cook dinner for us!” Seolhyun said cheerily.

 

“Ah~ No please… I’m practicing with my guitar!” Choa whined, being the oldest in AOA sure doesn’t have advantages. 

 

“Do it and I’ll give you a reward tonight!” Seolhyun tried to trick Choa into cooking dinner and she succeeded.

 

“Reward? I’ll cook dinner right away!” Choa immediately stomped to the kitchen to make dinner for the kids.

 

“Choa unnie still listens best to you, as expected of the henpecked Park Choa.”

 

“SHIN JIMIN I HEARD WHAT YOU SAID.”

 

Choa shouted from the kitchen and Jimin pretended to be sleeping.

 

Once dinner is done, everyone started eating like they haven’t eat for years. Although Choa got tricked into cooking dinner, she is still happy that her kids are happy, especially her kid-like girlfriend.

 

“Kids! We’re allowed to go to the amusement park tomorrow!” Choa shouted as she read a message from their manager.

 

“Oh my god unnie is it true?!” Seolhyun hugged her tiny girlfriend tight and spun her around.

 

“Yes!” Choa showed them the message as they all couldn’t believe.

 

“Aish… I just want to sleep all day at home tomorrow…” Chanmi pouted. This kid just likes to sleep all day.

 

 

*

 

 

The next morning, early bird Choa woke up first and went to wake her girlfriend up, she always gets excited when they could go on outings.

 

“Baby… Wake up…” Choa nudged Seolhyun softly.

 

“Go away…” Seolhyun mumbled with her eyes closed.

 

“We’re having an outing today, remember?” Choa nudged Seolhyun again.

 

“I’m going to kick you Park Choa! Leave me alone!” Seolhyun threatened with her loud voice which made Choa scared.

 

The self proclaimed not henpecked Choa timidly went out of the room to wake the other members up.

 

And finally after two hours of constantly trying to wake her members up, they are all awake and now on the van on their way to the amusement park.

 

“Guys, guess what I saw this morning?” Hyejeong teases and look at Choa.

 

“What? Yuna replied.

 

“Choa unnie went to wake Sseofhlyun—“ The others turn back when they couldn’t hear Hyejeong’s voice anymore.

 

“Ya! Keep quiet…” Choa whispered.

 

Hyejeong finally freed herself from Choa and continued her teasing, ‘Unnie went to wake Seolhyun up but got threatened by Seolhyun that she’ll kick Choa unnie if she don’t stop making noise! And guess what?! Our henpecked unnie obediently went out of the room.” 

 

The girls couldn’t stop laughing after hearing what Hyejeong said. Seolhyun herself couldn’t even remember she did that because she was in such a deep sleep. 

 

“Unnie! Why are you so scared of Seolhyun? Do you still remember she is five years younger than you?” Yuna said but quickly hide her laughter, just in case Choa is going to explode at her.

 

“YA!! Kids, I’m saying one last time, I am not henpecked!” Choa protests but earned herself a kiss on the cheek by Seolhyun.

 

“Aigooo, you’re so cute!” Seolhyun ruffled the older girl’s hair and enveloped Choa in her arms.

 

“Choa unnie, you keep saying you are not henpecked, then why are you so scared of Seolhyun unnie?” Chanmi asked.

 

“This is not henpecked, this is called Respect!” Choa said and showed a proud face, proud that she could think of such a word in a short span of time.

 

“Respect… Hmm…”

 

Is Choa the most henpecked woman in this whole kpop industry or she is just really respectful towards her girlfriend? You decide!


[A/N: I'm super sorry for this short one-shot! T_T There are more to come so don't worry!]