[SEOLHYUN X HYEJEONG] - I loved you so much

AOA One-Shot Collection

Characters: Shin Hyejeong, Kim Seolhyun

Genre: Romance, Angst

Word Count: 1655

Requested by: JMagayanes

 


 

Shin Hyejeong works in FNC, the biggest media company in Seoul as a director. She was favored for her beautiful directing and many people wanted her to direct dramas or movies. Kim Seolhyun works in the same company as Hyejeong, as an artiste. She’s not famous, but always working her off.

 

They’ve been keeping their relationship at a low profile as they both didn’t feel that it’s the time to announce their relationship to the public yet so only the people in the company knows about them.

 

Today Seolhyun is filming for a variety show called “The Truth”, a show which they try to get the audience to believe in what the artiste say, which most of the audiences think that the artistes are just lying.

 

Seolhyun is choosing her outfit at the backstage where Hyejeong came to find her.

 

“Seol! Good luck! I’ll be one of the audiences!” Hyejeong planted a kiss on Seolhyun’s cheeks and hugged her.

 

“Thanks babe!” Seolhyun smiled brightly.

 

“I’ll get going first.” Seolhyun wanted to go but Hyejeong stopped her.

 

“Wait Seol! There’s a big hole on your shoe… I’ll lend you mine.” Hyejeong took off her high heels and give it to Seolhyun since their shoe sizes are about the same.

 

“Thank you.” Seolhyun hugged Hyejeong one last time before going.

 

‘I have to succeed this time.’

 

“Now, it’s our last contestant, Kim Seolhyun!” The MC of the show, Yoo Jaesuk announced.

 

“Since our theme is “Secrets”, do you have any secrets you want to tell the audience?” He asked.

 

“I… I was born in a very poor family, my mom passed away when I was five, my dad’s a drunkard. Whenever he comes home drunk, I would hide myself in the room because he will start hitting me.” Seolhyun cried after telling her story.

 

“So this is your secret? Hmm. It seems like you are very good at getting sympathy from others. You’re so emotional huh? Don’t think that I have prejudice against you. Ladies and gentleman, look at her. She only said a few words and she started crying. Not only this, she also wore a torn shoe. Tell me, will our company ever keep a pair of torn shoes and let our artiste wear them? From there I can conclude, you’re very good at acting.” The MC said and Seolhyun cried even harder.

 

“No, I didn’t lie or tell this story to the audience on purpose to get their sympathy. This has kept in my heart for so long and I had nobody to talk to. Tell me then, would I ever take my parents as a joke? No right? So please believe me, I’m not lying. About the shoe, it was torn the minute before the recording start, so I had no time to change.” Seolhyun explained everything.

 

“Wow, right. Let the audience decide whether you’re speaking the truth or not then.” Jaesuk said and told the audiences to press the green button if they believe her but red if they don’t.

 

Surprisingly, 98% of the audiences believed Seolhyun and she was crowned the “Angel that speaks the Truth” that night.

 

Just like that, Seolhyun has become famous overnight.

 

-

 

“Hyejeong! Hyejeong! Wait for me!” Seolhyun was chasing for her girlfriend from the back.

 

“Hyejeong!” Seolhyun finally caught up with Hyejeong and back hugged her.

 

“Why are you so angry?” Seolhyun asked with innocent eyes.

 

“Why am I so angry? Why don’t you ask yourself? You’re so poor huh. You’re so poor that you live in a bungalow huh? Is that your definition of poor? And why did you lie about uncle and auntie? They are healthy as ! You don’t have someone to talk to? Wow then what am I? Just a person for you to call as a girlfriend? Why didn’t you wear the shoes I lend you? You’re such a hypocrite Seolhyun! I’m so disappointed in you.” Hyejeong slapped Seolhyun’s arms away and turn away.

 

“I should be the one disappointed in you Shin Hyejeong. You call your girlfriend a hypocrite? Do you know how much I’ve suffered all these years? I’m an actress, yet no one recognizes me. Do you know how sad I am? You don’t know yet you’re calling me a hypocrite! I just want to be famous; I just want to be known. Why did you break my heart? You call yourself my girlfriend?”

 

Hyejeong look at Seolhyun, the girl’s already crying. The taller girl walked towards Seolhyun and gave her a tight hug.

 

“Hye… I just want someone to recognize me when I walk on the streets. Do you know how much I’ve suffered? Whenever they do my makeup, they use the senior’s leftover to do for me. When the weather’s so hot, the seniors can use umbrella but I can’t. The seniors can drink water but I can’t. They always do the seniors’ scenes first and when it’s my scene, they say there’s not enough time and call it a day. I had to wait and wait and wait. Wait to film for a scene that will only air for a minute of the whole 60 minutes show.” Seolhyun is crying so hard.

 

“I know… I know… I’m sorry. I shouldn’t scold you. I take back my words okay? I love you.” Hyejeong brushed Seolhyun’s hair and then wipe her tears.

-

 

A week later, Seolhyun’s popularity has grown so much. Many drama producers want her to film for them and many advertising agencies are looking for Seolhyun to be their ambassadors.

 

Seolhyun is going to film for a drama that Hyejeong will be directing it. She’s so happy that she finally gets a chance to work with her girlfriend.

 

However that day, nothing goes well for Seolhyun. She woke up late and can’t get a cab. She’s already one hour late and everyone is waiting for her. Hyejeong is about to explode but her assistant is apparently stopping her from exploding.

 

“Sorry for being late! I’m so sorry!” Seolhyun ran to the set and bowed to everyone.

 

“You’re late and can still be so happy. Still can buy cake for everyone? Do you know everyone is waiting for you? You’re late for an hour, within that hour we can film for 3 scenes do you know that?” Hyejeong smashed the cake Seolhyun made onto the floor and everyone was shocked.

 

“YA! I MADE THE CAKE MYSELF THE NIGHT BEFORE!” Seolhyun squat down to look at her cake but it’s smashed and dirtied.

 

“I’m sorry, happy now?” Seolhyun hopped over the smashed cake and went to prepare for her filming.

 

They were filming half way and Hyejeong felt that the script isn’t giving her the right feel. She decided to change some of the lines and make Seolhyun’s running scenes lesser because it doesn’t make any cow sense to her.

 

“Alright everyone! I’ve changed some of the scripts; take a look at your own scripts.” Hyejeong gave them their scripts.

 

Seolhyun read her newly amended script and saw that her running scenes got lesser. She was happy because she thought Hyejeong did that for her so that she could rest more.

 

 

The filming ended with Seolhyun’s last scene. They wrapped up and called it a day. Hyejeong and Seolhyun got into the cab and Seolhyun was all smileys to Hyejeong.

 

“What? Why are you smiling?” Hyejeong rolled her eyes.

 

“Thank you babe.” Seolhyun kissed on Hyejeong’s cheek.

 

“What for?” Hyejeong looked at Seolhyun with a puzzled face.

 

“You changed my script so that I don’t have to be so tired right? I love you so much.” Seolhyun side hugged Hyejeong.

 

“No? Seolhyun, I did that because I felt that some of your running scenes are not needed. That’s why I cancelled some of it.” Hyejeong explained.

 

“Not even a little is because I’m your girlfriend?” Seolhyun asked one more time.

 

“No. Even if this character is not you, I will still cancel some of the running scenes because it’s not needed at all. Don’t waste the time and film.” Seolhyun got angry when Hyejeong said she did that not because of her.

 

“Fine. Don’t talk to me!” Therefore, during the whole ride, the couple did not talk at all. Hyejeong didn’t bother to talk to Seolhyun and just read her directing script.

 

They reached Seolhyun’s house and Hyejeong rushed down the cab because she was too engrossed in reading her script that she didn’t know Seolhyun got off the cab.

 

“Seol! Seol!” Hyejeong stopped Seolhyun.

 

Seolhyun turned around, “What do you want now? Want to scold me? Go ahead.”

 

“I’m sorry… I didn’t know you made the cake yourself. I really didn’t know. I thought you went to buy it that’s why you’re late.” Hyejeong hugged Seolhyun tightly.

 

“Whatever. You’ve scolded me already so you can say whatever you want. I don’t care.” Seolhyun got herself out from Hyejeong’s embrace.

 

“I’ve already apologized, what do you want now Seol?” Hyejeong finally exploded.

 

“Let’s separate for a while for us to cool our heads.” Seolhyun said, initiating a break up.

 

“Really? Just because I scolded you this morning?” Hyejeong laughed sarcastically.

 

“No. I feel that I don’t know you anymore. And I feel that you don’t love me that much anymore. You’re an outstanding director, you can find better girls.”

 

“Why don’t you understand? I will only love you. Don’t leave me. I admit that recently I’m a little more angsty but that’s because the drama’s going to air soon and we don’t have enough time.” Hyejeong held Seolhyun’s hands.

 

“That’s why you vent your anger on me huh. Forget it.”

 

“Seol—“

 

“Thank you for the memories. I loved you so much.” Seolhyun let go of Hyejeong’s hands and walked into her house.

 

Love and Loved, what’s the difference? The difference is that one is in the present, the other one in the past.

 


 

[A/N: don't know if ThatFabAuthor will write you one or not but since I have nothing to do.... hehehe. hope you like it! ^^]