[YOUKYUNG X CHANMI] - Dreams

AOA One-Shot Collection

Characters: [Main] Seo Youkyung, Kim Chanmi [Side] AOA

Genre: Romance

Requested by: NamyuAfterschool

Word Count: 761

 


 

The lights in the living room were turned off suddenly. Chanmi was alone in the living room and she was so scared. She looked around but none of her unnies are there.

 

“Chanmi.” The maknae turned to the source of voice.

 

“Youkyung unnie? Are you the one who turned off the lights?” Chanmi asked.

 

“Yeah. Didn’t you tell me you really like the drummer, Meytal Cohen? I have some of her concert DVDs that I can share with you.”

 

‘Actually you’re my favorite drummer…’

 

“Oh, yeah! Really?! Thank you so much unnie!” Chanmi snapped out of her thoughts and watches Youkyung as she put in the DVD.

 

The concert started and they were watching closely as if their eyes are glued onto the TV. Youkyung always loved drumming ever since she was seven. Chanmi has a on girls who can play drum and Youkyung is her first crush.

 

She felt a tap on her shoulder and turned to look at Youkyung.

 

“Let’s give ourselves a chance, Chanmi. I really like you. Will you be my girlfriend?”  Youkyung held Chanmi’s hands and the younger girl was nodding her head vigorously.

 

“Yes! Yes! Yes!”

 

 

“Yes! Yes! Yes!”

 

“Kim Chanmi!” Chanmi opened her eyes and saw Choa standing in front of her. She looked around and realized everything was just a dream.

 

“Are you dreaming about your Youkyung unnie again? Dinner is ready!” Choa laughed at their youngest member and went to the dining table.

 

Chanmi just woke up from her nap and had a wonderful dream. She walked to the dining table and didn’t see Youkyung.

 

“Where’s Youkyung unnie, unnies?” Chanmi asked.

 

“Can you give Youkyung a break?! She has to see you 24/7, aren’t you tired?” Yuna knocked on Chanmi’s forehead.

 

“Youkyung unnie didn’t even complain so why should you!” Chanmi fought back. The two sisters are always bickering.

 

“Aigoo, I’m glad you didn’t have a crush on me.” Yuna did a merong.

 

“You should be sad that I don’t have a crush on you! Don’t you know how many girls want me to have a crush on them?!”

 

“Probably zero?” Yuna did a sarcastic face.

 

“YA—“

 

“Are you shouting YA at me?” Yuna showed her victory face.

 

“Quit it you two! Aigo, can’t even stop bickering for a day. Youkyung is finding some DVDs in her room. She will eat later.” Jimin stopped the two bickering sisters and told them the reason why Youkyung wasn’t eating with them.

 

“Ah… I see.” Chanmi nodded.

 

 

 

 

Chanmi wasn’t feeling sleepy yet so she sat on the couch while her unnies are doing their own things in their respective shared room.

 

The lights were turned off suddenly, Chanmi was scared, because it somewhat felt like the same as the scene in her dreams. She looked around but nobody was there.

 

“Chanmi.” The girl turned around and saw her crush.

 

“Youkyung unnie? Are you the one who turned off the lights?” Chanmi asked.

 

‘Omg, my dream is coming true!’

 

“Yeah. Didn’t you tell me you really like the drummer, Meytal Cohen? I have some of her concert DVDs that I can share with you.”

 

‘Actually you’re my favorite drummer…’

 

“Oh, yeah! Really?! Thank you so much unnie!” Chanmi snapped out of her thoughts and watches Youkyung as she put in the DVD.

 

The concert started and they were watching closely as if their eyes are glued onto the TV. Youkyung always loved drumming ever since she was seven. Chanmi has a on girls who can play drum and Youkyung is her first crush.

 

She felt a tap on her shoulder and turned to look at Youkyung.

 

Chanmi is all smileys and is busy fanning herself because she’s blushing so much that her face looks like a fresh tomato.

 

“Yes! Yes! Yes!” Chanmi closed her eyes and thought Youkyung was going to kiss her. She puckered her lips.

 

“Chanmi? Chanmi?” Youkyung tapped on Chanmi’s shoulder.

 

Chanmi opened her eyes and saw Youkyung standing up, “Oh, huh?” Chanmi showed her blur face.

 

“Since when did you become so enthu? You normally don’t like doing the dishes.” Youkyung smiled at the maknae.

 

“Huh? Do the dishes?” Chanmi’s eyes widened.

 

“Yeah. I asked if you can help me do the dishes since I lent you my limited edition Meytal Cohen DVDs, and you immediately said “Yes! Yes! Yes!”. You’ve grown up Chan, ha ha ha.” Youkyung smirked.

 

“Oh…” Chanmi pouted when Youkyung wasn’t looking.

 

‘A dream is just a dream…’