[SEOLHYUN X YUNA] - Love will cure everything.

AOA One-Shot Collection


 

Characters: Kim Seolhyun, Seo Yuna

Genre: Angst

Word count: 1322

 

Requested by: cute-eyes

 

 


 

 

"May I know Ms. Yuna's room??? She's sent here a few hours ago, heart disease." Choa hurriedly asked the hospital receptionist with a really worried expression glued on her face.

 

"She's in 5th floor, right wing. Room number 506. Just use the lift." she immediately replied, gestured in her hand to the lift.

 

"Really?? Thank you!! Let's go, kids." she ran to the nearest lift, with the rest of the members following behind.

 

As soon as a familiar 'ding dong' sound the lift makes, the AOA members had arrived at the 5th floor and they rushed through the hallways of the hospital, turning right, and searched for room 506 agressively. Their heads turned left and right in order to find it quickly.

 

"Unnie!! 506!!" Chanmi pointed to a room and stopped abruptly infront of the door. She knocked the door really slowly and heard a soft 'Come in' from inside. Her unnies turned back, and waited the maknae to open the door behind her. Chanmi opened the door slowly, and widened her eyes in surprise becuase she saw that Seolhyun is already there, sitting beside a semi-unconscious Yuna on bed despite her individual schedule as an actress.

 

"Seolhyun unnie?? Why are you here??" the maknae approached her quietly, giving her a 'why are you here????' look.

 

The older members was surprised, as well. "Seolhyun-ah?? Shouldn't you be shooting your movie??" Jimin asked.

 

Seolhyun had a bit of a 'dissapointed' look on her face, "So you unnies don't want me to be here?? Are you telling me to leave?"

 

Jimin chuckled lightly and immediately comforted the younger girl. Then all of them moved to Yuna who's eyes were open, but couldn't say any word. She's just looking at her members with a weak smile on her face. "Yuna unnie..is your heart okay??" Hyejeong asked worriedly. Yuna nodded really slowly, she's in the verge of tears.

 

"You're about to cry, unnie.." Chanmi looked at her with a sad expression.

 

The heartbeat machine sounds were still beeping, but as time goes on, the beeps are getting faster and sometimes uncontrolled. The members asked Yuna if she had eaten or not, did she sleep a lot, everything to make sure she's fine. She's not that 'fine' actually, her heart hurts a lot and it makes her feel like dying.

 

All the members are quiet and fine until the heartbeat machine started to make really uncontrollable beep sounds.

 

"Someone call the doctor!!! Call the doctor!!" Choa panicked.

 

"Don't worry about me.. I'll....be fine.

 

Jimin ran to the nearest telephone and it immediately connects to the doctor. "We need you in room 506." she commanded like a soldier. The atmosphere goes panicky and the members' faces are filled with worries. After a minute, a doctor and two nurses came in and directly checked Yuna up. The members backed off to give some space for them.

 

"Take her to the operation room." the doctor commanded as the nurses nodded and they pushed her bed through the door, with the AOA members running behind.

 

"Can't we go inside??" Mina asked the doctor cluelessly as they arrived infront of the operation room.

 

"No, miss. We'll try our best to save her. The operation will begin now." he said solemnly, entering the operation room.

 

Mina sighed heavily and plopped down lifelessly on the waiting chair with Hyejeong beside her.

 

Seolhyun sat there with her head hung low, thinking aboit the memories she made with Yuna. She would go out with her everytime to buy bubble tea and have their bubble tea 'date'. She would stay up all night in the dorm just to joke together or handle Seolhyun's problems. She's afraid she couldn't do this all over again.

 

FLASHBACK:

 

"Seolhyun-ah, what flavor??" Yuna asked, standing infront of a bubble tea stall, looking at the flavor list.

 

"Uhmm..let's just order our usual. Chocolate for 2, please." she ordered, lifting up 2 fingers from her hand.

 

Yuna shrugged off and sat on a chair nearby to watching the process of making bubble tea, which she's always willing to see becuase it's fun and interesting in a special way. Seolhyun joined and gestured her hand as money, asking Yuna to pay. Yuna turned her gaze to her, making a lazy look on her face. "Ngh, YOU pay." she said, loudening the 'you'. Before Seolhyun gave 'that' stare and paid for their drink.

 

Finally, their chocolate bubble teas were served with a lot of pearls. They stirred the straw to mix the pearls with the drink.

 

"Unnie. You promise you will be at my room tonight." Seolhyun told the older girl. "I have some problems.." she continued.

 

Yuna nodded simply while busy sipping her drink.

 

Time: 9:17 PM

 

"Your counselor has come." Yuna jokingly stated as she opened the door of Seolhyun's room.

 

The younger girl chuckled a bit, then rubbed the space on her bedsheet beside her, asking Yuna to sit down.

 

"So, what's the problem?" Yuna directly asked as she sat down.

 

Seolhyun thinked for a minute, "Actually, it's not a 'problem'..it's like a 'life question' I just wanted to ask you." Seolhyun explained and Yuna nodded in reply.

 

"Ok..here's the question. Will love cure everything??"

 

Yuna thinked, "That's a deep question. Let me think about it." Yuna put her hand on her chin. She took a few minutes to finally answer Seolhyun's question.

 

"Yes. It will cure almost everything." she said.

 

"Why?" the younger girl asked again curiously.

 

"If you don't love something or someone that much, you won't have the courage for yourself for the curing." Yuna explained before Seolhyun made a confused expression. "Here, imagine this as an example. You know our AOA members are really close and we love each other, right? Imagine me having a heart disease. Will you all try to cure my disease? From where do you have the courage to cure my disease?" Yuna asked.

 

"Love." Seolhyun simply stated.

 

"That's it. Because of love, it will cure almost everything. Not only diseases, but also problems."

 

-END OF FLASHBACK-

 

 

 

Seolhyun got up from her flashbacks and memories with Yuna. As soon as she remember that 'love will cure everything' thing, she quietly teared up a little.

 

The thing she wondered about is how Yuna said 'Imagine me having a heart disease' unexpectedly came true.

 

3 hours later..

 

Finally the doctor came out with a guilty expression glued on his face. As usual, the members surrounded him asking stuff. "How's her??" Choa was the first to ask. "Is she still alive???" Hyejeong was the second. "Can we bring her home today??" Mina added. "Will she be okay??" the youngest one asked again. The doctor let out a guilty sigh which made the members more nervous. 

 

"We...are extremely sorry.." he said his words out.

 

"Sorry for what, Doc??" Jimin asked calmly, altough inside she's panic as hell.

 

"The surgery failed. We had tried our best. You can go inside now." the doctor excused, still feeling really guilty. He walked down the hallways with his head hung low, leaving the crying members.

 

The first one who started to cry is Chanmi, she couldn't believe one of her closest unnies had passed away. The second one is Choa, who is crying on Jimin's shoulders,altough Jimin cried a lot, too.

 

After a few minutes of crying, they went back to the operation room, and found a lifeless Yuna there. The heartbeat machine made a straight beeping sound. All the members gathered around Yuna's bed, not saying any word.

 

"Unnies, l-let me do my thing.." Seolhyun said all of a sudden.

 

The unnies nodded and backed off slowly, because they don't even know what to do now.

 

'Love will cure everything.' Seolhyun thought before she leaned in onto Yuna, and kissed her lips softly.

 

It last for about 7 seconds, before Seolhyun backed off and cried again.

 

The heartbeat machine started to make normal beeping sounds again.

 

3 months later..

 

AOA members lived happily again, with a healthy and alive Yuna.