[ALL OF AOA] Dishes

AOA One-Shot Collection

 

Characters: AOA

 

Genre: -

 

Word Count: 1329


Normally in idol groups, after having a meal they decide who to do the dishes using different methods. 4Minute uses games, CNBLUE uses the method of who rests the most at home that day, and many other ways, so how do AOA decides who to do the dishes, do the laundry and washes the toilet? Of course, they uses their mouth. Let’s see!

 

 

After having dinner

 

 

“Ah… I’m so full!” Jimin rubbed her stomach while leaning against the chair.

 

“Me too… The dishes today are so good!” Hyejeong showed a thumbs up. Hyejeong glances at everyone and realise that Chanmi still had a lot of rice left on her bowl. She look over at Jimin and gave her the knowing look.

 

“Hmm~ The last one to finish should clean the table and do the dishes!” Jimin said and then everyone except the maknae ran to the living room behind them.

 

“YA! This is not fair unniedeul! Shin Jimin you made the most mess here!” Chanmi unknowingly talked down to the leader but they didn’t mind because they allowed Chanmi to drop the formalities at home.

 

Chanmi pouted as she look at the dining table, Jimin put all the chicken feet bones on the table and there were soup spilled all over, as well as some vegetables and meat.

 

“Aish. These girls really don’t know how to eat properly.” Chanmi shook her head and finally decided to continue eating her rice, after knowing that no matter how she persuade her sisters, they’ll all gang up on her.

 

Chanmi does the dishes after eating, and it was such a hassle because the eight of them used up almost all the plates and bowls they have.

 

“Mi Chan-ya! Cut some fruits for us.” Hyejeong shouted from the living room, Yuna is currently painting her nails for her.

 

“I’m busy! One of you should come cut the fruits or help me with the dishes!” Chanmi shouted but no one responded to her. She knew she had to cut the fruits for them eventually.

 

“I’ll make you all regret…”

 

Chanmi muttered to herself and smirked. Of course, just like any other maknae, she came up with an evil plan on how to prank her sisters who always tell her to do things.

 

 

*

 

 

Morning came, Chanmi is the first to wake up after having a super good night’s sleep. Of course she would sleep well, she was so tired after doing chores for her unnies. Chanmi proceeds to wake her unnies up while brushing her teeth. 

 

All of them aren’t moving so Chanmi figures it’s the best time for her to carry out her prank.

 

Chanmi grabs a marker and heads towards the one she resents the most, Leader Shin Jimin. The leader who is always bothering her, but then she adores this unnie so much.

 

Chanmi connects Jimin’s eyebrows together using the marker and drew a few moles on Jimin’s face. Heol, Jimin looks like a certified hobo now.

 

She moves onto Hyejeong, the second unnie she resents the most. Chanmi helped Hyejeong thicken her double eyelids and drew a crescent on her forehead.

 

Next, it’s Yuna’s turn. Chanmi admired her favourite unnie’s beauty before doing something on her face.

 

“Aish, you’re so pretty unnie but I’m sorry, I had to do this. Since you’re my favorite unnie among the other evil unnies, I’ll just do something light to your face!” Chanmi only drew a small mole on the middle of her right cheek.

 

Mina is next on her list, Chanmi thicken Mina’s eyebrows for her and now she looks like Shinchan. The maknae also drew a thin line on Mina’s lips, she call it the ‘lip liner’.

 

Since Choa only bullies Chanmi once in a while, Chanmi decided to have some mercy on her, “I’ll just enhance your smile lines for you.” Chanmi then laughs to herself.

 

“I’ll give you a very dark dimple on your left cheek! And very beautiful eyeliner…” Chanmi muttered to herself while she drew Seolhyun’s eyeliners.

 

“Youkyung unnie will not be pranked by me because she is the best unnie!” Well, more like Youkyung can’t be bothered with what those unnies always want Chanmi to do.

 

After doing everything Chanmi wants to do to her sisters, she proceeds to make the breakfast. She decides kimbap will be their menu today. So she can carry out another prank of hers.

 

She made eight kimbaps, two normal ones, one for herself and one more for Youkyung. One salty kimbap, one spicy kimbap, one lemon kimbap, one pepper kimbap and one sugar kimbap. 

 

“Of course, Shin Jimin gets the spiciest one!” Chanmi added almost the whole bottle of chilli paste into Jimin’s roll of kimbap. She evil laughed to herself while thinking of her unnies’ reactions.

 

Soon, everyone wakes up and gathered at the living room after washing up. Jimin saw the rolls of kimbap on the table.

 

“Chanmi ah! Which one is mine?” Jimin shouted to the maknae who is pouring juice for her sisters.

 

“The first one!” Chanmi said and made sure Jimin got the spicy one, the others are purely on luck. Oh and of course, she made sure Youkyung got the normal one as well.

 

The others came to the dining table and started laughing at each other.

 

“Jimin unnie! Since when did you become a hobo?!” Hyejeong laughs as she saw Jimin’s connected eyebrows.

 

“You should be laughing at yourself dong dong!” Jimin also starts laughing at Hyejeong. 

 

“HAHAHAHAHA OMG MINA YOU’RE HILARIOUS!” Choa said as she saw Mina’s thickened lips. Mina laughed at Choa uncontrollably as well.

 

They looked at their own reflections on the phone and wondered who drew on their faces. Meanwhile, Chanmi is just eating her roll of kimbap peacefully.

 

“Wait, who drew on our faces?!” Yuna said after erasing her small mole on her cheek.

 

“Jimin unnie is it you?!” Seolhyun shouted.

 

“YA! If I was the one would I draw on my face too?!” Jimin knocked on Seolhyun’s forehead.

 

“Wait… Who has the cleanest face here?” Jimin looked among them and finall realise Chanmi hasn’t been talking and has the cleanest face.

 

“KIM CHANMI!” Jimin shouted, followed by the rest of them. Jimin waste no time and got up from her seat to give Chanmi a good spank on her buttock.

 

"Guys! Don't eat all those kimbaps! I bet this little devil did something to it..."

 

“This is a lesson for all of you! Don’t bully the maknae!” Chanmi showed her victory face.

 

“You’re too much! You didn’t even draw on Yuna and Youkyung’s face.” Choa said and showed her jealousy.

 

“Because they are my favorite unnies! And for your information, I DID draw a mole on Yuna unnie’s cheek.” Chanmi said and showed her victory face, yet again.

 

“Aish!” Choa folded her arms angrily.

 

“Ja~ The eldest unnies should clean up the mess in the kitchen!” Chanmi said and thought she won.

 

“No no no, the one who woke up earliest should do it.” Seolhyun said and looked at Jimin, asking her for help because she know Chanmi won’t listen to her.

 

“Yeah! The one who had most fun this morning should do it.” Jimin adds on.

 

“Yup yup! We need a long time to clean our faces! Look! You even got your makeup done!” Hyejeong adds, helping her two opposing partners.

 

“Let’s go girls, to clean our faces!” Jimin stood up and the rest followed her.

 

“YA! I can’t ever win against you unnies can I?!” Chanmi pouted.

 

“Why try so hard Chanchan-ah~? You’ll never win us! As long as we are still AOA, you’ll be trained to be a good housewife! We’re just giving you practices now!” Choa shouted from the toilet.

 

“Giving me practices only when I’m twenty? WORRY ABOUT YOURSELF CHOAJUMMA!” Chanmi shouted the last sentene and made sure Choa heard that.

 

“CHANCHAN-AH! MAKE SURE YOU DON’T SIT BESIDE ME IN THE VAN LATER.” Choa shouted but Chanmi acted like she didn’t hear anything. She went to the kitchen to clean up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This is the cruel fate of AOA’s maknae.