[JIMIN X SEOLHYUN] The World Around Us

AOA One-Shot Collection

Characters: [Main] Kim Seolhyun, Shin Jimin [Side] AOA

Genre: Angst

Requested by: liannamagsino

Word Count:  1570

 


 

“Seol, let’s go our own separate ways.” Jimin said, head hanging low.

 

“Jimin unnie, you’re joking right?” Seolhyun held Jimin’s shoulders, can’t seem to believe what Jimin just said.

 

“I’m dead serious Seolhyun. I can’t take it anymore. Everyone has been giving me so much stress. Even the fans who I love so much.” Tears rolled down Jimin’s face.

 

“Unnie, we can do it. Let’s go through this together okay? I’ll protect you.” Seolhyun hugged Jimin tightly but the older girl broke the hug.

 

“Let’s not waste both of our time anymore… The fans don’t like us together; the company doesn’t like it as well. So let’s not make things difficult for everyone.”

 

“You only think about the company, the fans, why don’t you think about yourself, me, your family and our members?”

 

Jimin left Seolhyun at the rooftop of KBS Building alone and went back to their waiting room.

 

Their dating news was revealed by Dispatch a week ago and for some reason all the hatred was being sent to Jimin, and none to Seolhyun. The witch in FNC stressed Jimin so much that the girl cried herself to sleep every night. She kept that all to herself and didn’t tell her members about it.

 

When they showed some moments on screen, haters screen capped Jimin’s face and drew something on it and even cursed her. They hated her with Seolhyun. Jimin blamed herself for being spotted by Dispatch but Seolhyun blamed herself even more, for making the leader like this now.

 

It’s been two weeks and everything is still the same, the couple had to avoid each other when they’re doing their activities, they can’t even make eye contact with each other. Jimin is being extra careful.

 

~*~*~

 

After doing a live performance at Music Bank, they are doing a short interview where Jimin is appointed as the MC by the PD. They all know is coming their way.

 

“First question! Choa unnie! How do you feel about this comeback?” Jimin asked Choa enthusiastically.

 

“This comeback is really good! I really like the song.” Choa answered shortly.

 

.

.

.

 

After each member answers their scripted questions, it is Seolhyun’s turn. Jimin told the PD to stop filming and lied that she needs to go to the toilet and passed her MC position to Choa.

 

“Unnie, do it for me. I’ll be back in a short while.” Jimin ran to the toilet and they resume the recording.

 

Seolhyun was so excited because she thought her girlfriend, wait is Jimin even her girlfriend still? Well, she thought Jimin was finally going to talk to her but she made some stupid excuse and ran away.

 

Choa knows exactly what is Jimin trying to do. She’s ready to go back home to give the leader a piece of mind.

 

AOA’s Dorm

 

“Shin Jimin, come here.” Choa said with a strict voice.

 

“Yes. Choa unnie?” Jimin said lazily.

 

“Can you please solve your problems with Seolhyun? Both of you are not going anywhere if you guys keep avoiding each other.”

 

“How do you know I’m not trying to solve the problem between us? I tried so ing hard alright. We broke up, so don’t worry.”

 

“Seriously? It seems one sided? Seolhyun still treat you as her girlfriend?” Choa smirked.

 

“Then what do you want me to do, Park Choa? Just give me some peace now alright.” Jimin rolled her eyes and went to her room.

 

The next morning, Jimin woke up a bit later than usual. She went to the dining table and saw her members eating their breakfast already. Yuna was done with her breakfast and is using her phone. There were no empty spaces for Jimin to sit and the girl is agitated.

 

“Seo Yuna, don’t you know how to use your phone at the living room? This is the DINING TABLE.” Jimin raised her voice at the angel in front of her. Everyone was shocked since this is the first time someone shouted at Yuna.

 

“I…I’m sorry Jimin unnie.” Yuna had tears in her eyes and quickly shift to the living room.

 

“YA! What’s wrong with you? Why are you shouting at Yuna unnie like this? You could’ve said nicely to her!” Hyejeong who can’t stand Jimin’s moodswing shouted back at her.

 

“Shin Hyejeong, sit down. It’s none of your business.” Jimin rolled her eyes.

 

“Hyejeong… forget it. Unnie’s just in a bad mood.” Yuna tried calling Hyejeong to the couch but Hyejeong doesn’t let go.

 

“Seriously Shin Jimin? Just because the management is giving you stress, the fans sending you hate doesn’t give you an excuse to shout at your members out of no reason. Yuna unnie did nothing wrong. She was just sitting there using her phone, unaware that you want to eat as well. She might just let you sit in the next minute, so can’t you just wait for a while more?! You hurt Yuna unnie’s heart you know!” Hyejeong scolded the leader but latter still doesn’t give a damn.

 

“Are you going to apologise?” Hyejeong asked sternly. Jimin didn’t respond.

 

“Fine.” Hyejeong pulled Yuna into the room with her.

 

They spend their day at the practice room practicing their latest hit, Like A Cat. They were taking a break and it was awkward because of the fight this morning. Seolhyun walked towards Jimin and the older girl sensed it. Jimin walked to the other corner of the room.

 

They were so awkward that it made the whole team awkward as well.

 

The door opened and it was the witch. She saw how awkward was the atmosphere and knew what was happening. The witch knows her girls too well to not know what is going on. She immediately called Jimin and Seolhyun out.

 

“So, have you two broken up?” The witch asked.

 

“No.”
“Yes.”

They had different answers and the witch laughed at them.

 

“Director-nim, why are you laughing?” Jimin asked bravely.

 

“We’ve monitored you guys, and things are not going anywhere. The problem between the both of you now became the problem of the group. The whole team has been affected because you are affected.” The witch turned serious.

 

“Persuade your fans to accept your relationship, but before that, I want you to apologise to your members whom you’ve fought with.” She said and left the both of them.

 

The moment the witch left, Jimin and Seolhyun’s eyes met and the older girl broke down immediately. It has been too long and she missed Seolhyun.

 

“I’m sorry… I’m sorry…” Jimin apologized but Seolhyun pulled her into a bone crashing hug.

 

“Don’t worry, we will go through this together.” Seolhyun brushed Jimin’s back in a circular motion.

 

AOA’s Dorm

 

They were taking turns to bathe and Yuna was sitting on the bed in her room reading a book. Jimin went in quietly, holding on to a big lion stuffed toy.

 

“Yuna.” Jimin called out and Yuna was startled.

 

“Oh, unnie!”

 

“This is for you. Unnie is sorry.” Jimin put the stuffed toy on Yuna’s bed.

 

“Don’t be sorry unnie.” Yuna went over and gave the short girl a hug.

 

Jimin then went into Hyejeong’s shared room with Mina. Mina is taking her shower so Hyejeong was left alone in the room.

 

“Hyejeong ah… I’m sorry. This honey butter chips is for you. Witch allowed you to eat but tomorrow you have to start exercising.” Jimin placed the three packets of chips on Hyejeong’s bed.

 

“How do you expect me to finish all packets by myself?” Hyejeong looked at Jimin sternly.

 

“Huh?”

 

“Pabo.” Hyejeong walked over and knocked Jimin’s forehead.

 

“Let unnie give you a hug.” Hyejeong bent down so that the short girl can hug her.

 

After everything is okay, Jimin went to her room and started typing on the laptop. She is typing a long message for the fans.

 

@Official_AOA: My dearest ELVIS. This is Jimin. I’m sorry to have caused so much pain for you. I hurt many of you when Seolhyun and I’s dating news was revealed and I am deeply sorry. Kim Seolhyun. The name I always love; the name I always want to hear. ELVIS loved me so much and I’m so grateful, really. Now I want to only ask a favor from you, please, bless our relationship, support our relationship and come back to us, those who left out of anger and disappointment. I promise to always protect Seolhyun and never make her frown. Please believe me, just for this once.

 

Jimin posted the tweet and within a few minutes, the fans replied to the tweet and she is honestly so afraid to check their replies but she still did eventually.

 

“Unnie… You have my support now.”
“Love Seolhyun unnie wholeheartedly, please!”
“I’ll believe you and come back to my angels. : )”
“You and Seolhyun nuna look so cute!”

 

And there are many more. All those replies made Jimin so relieved and happy. She showed Seolhyun their replies. With all the fans’ support, their permission to date is granted.

 

“I love you, Seol.”

“Thanks for being a brave leader.”

 

From then on, the fans always asked for a Jimin x Seolhyun moment and they are forever sticking with each other, not even separating for a minute. I guess the only time they’re separated is when they’re sleeping and going to the toilet.

 


 

[A/N: so sorry for this lousy update... i'll write prettier ones next time! T_T]