[JIMIN X HYEJEONG] Human Ladder

AOA One-Shot Collection

 

Characters: Hyejeong, Jimin

Genre: Comedy, Romance

Word Count: 1024

By: HYOYEONzxc


What does the term Human Ladder comes into your mind? To others, it might be just someone out there who is tall. But to Jimin, ‘Human Ladder’ meant her dear girlfriend, Shin Hyejeong. Hyejeong is Jimin’s human ladder, of course.

 

“Hyejeongie!” Jimin shouted from her room.

 

Hyejeong, knowing what is in Jimin’s mind refused to go to her and just shouted back from the kitchen, “WHAT?! I’M NOT GETTING SOMETHING DOWN FOR YOU FROM THAT HIGH CABINET.”

 

“I just wanted to give you something I brought from my home yesterday, but since you don’t want it, I’ll just give it to Yuna!” Hyejeong heard what Jimin said and began to think twice, she decided to head to Jimin’s room.

 

Once Hyejeong is inside the room, Jimin walked towards the door and locked it. Hyejeong her lips and sent her girlfriend a seductive wink.

 

“So… I see that my Jimin wants to do something naughty…” Hyejeong slide her index finger up and down Jimin’s arm.

 

The older girl pulled Hyejeong in front of the bed and told her to squat down. Hyejeong listened to her and was expecting something from her girlfriend. Jimin, in one swift motion, got onto Hyejeong’s shoulders.

 

“AH! I KNEW IT! I SHOULDN’T HAVE COME IN, DAMN IT.” Hyejeong groaned as she realised she’s been tricked.

 

“You’re the best Dongdong!” Hyejeong stood up and Jimin was able to reach the box she wanted.

 

“Baby, is that what is in your mind all day? Using me as your human ladder?” Hyejeong pretended to be upset.

 

“Aniyo… You are in my mind all day. You’re my human ladder! And you’re mine!” Jimin hugged the taller girl and planted a kiss on her lips. Hyejeong then was all smileys and went back to cooking her snack.

 

After cooking her snack, Hyejeong went to the couch and her eyes immediately glued onto the television, until someone interrupted her by blocking her view from the screen. Hyejeong switched her line of vision and it was Jimin.

 

“Ya! Don’t block my view! Go away!” Hyejeong pushed Jimin away but the tiny girl stood still in front of Hyejeong.

 

“I’m not blocking your view, I am the view! Get your up and go clean your room! We just moved in so it’s very dusty.” Jimin used her authority and turned off the television. Hyejeong could only listen to the leader.

 

“But before that, follow me.” Jimin grabbed Hyejeong’s arm and pulled her to her shared room with Yuna.

 

“Which boxes do you want to get down next?” Hyejeong asked nonchalantly and slouched against the wall.

 

“Nope nope. I need you to carry me on your shoulders so that I can clean the top of the cabinet!” Jimin said with an eyesmile which she knows Hyejeong couldn’t resist.

 

“Aish, you could get Yuna to help you! She isn’t that short like you.” Hyejeong put extra emphasis on the words ‘that’ and ‘you’ and got a slap on the arm from Jimin.

 

“Ow!”

 

“Heol! Yuna is such an angel, do you think I have a heart to climb onto her shoulders and ask her to carry me?!” Jimin gave Hyejeong a slap on her arm again.

 

“YA! So you have a heart to climb onto my shoulders?!” Hyejeong faked a tear.

 

“Hee hee… That’s because you’re my girlfriend and you love me, right? You do love me!” Jimin jumped onto Hyejeong like a kid and that made Hyejeong smiled, again. Two kids falling in love, aww.

 

After helping her girlfriend, Hyejeong went to her shared room with Mina and saw the short girl struggling. Mina was trying to put two boxes onto the top of their wardrobe. Hyejeong shook her head and bent down in front of Mina.

 

“Hmm?” Mina looked at Hyejeong quizzically.

 

“Climb onto my shoulders, shorty.” 

 

Mina handed the boxes to Hyejeong and climbed onto her shoulders, “Wah, having a tall friend as a roomie is so good!” 

 

“Heol… Why am I surrounded by shorties… A shorty girlfriend and a shorty roomie…” Hyejeong faked sobbed for the nth time today.

 

“I’ll clean the whole room and you just have to help me whenever I have to reach the high objects, okay?” Mina said.

 

“My roomie is still the best, unlike my girlfriend who doesn’t have a heart in her tiny body.” Hyejeong rolled her eyes but shut immediately when she heard Jimin.

 

“SHIN HYEJEONG! I CAN HEAR WHAT YOU SAY…”

 

 

~*~*~

 

 

At night, Hyejeong lay on her tummy on the couch. She was feeling extremely lazy after having to help the shorties in AOA do things and after cleaning up the dorm. Jimin is cooking some ramyun as dinner for her members. 

 

“Hyejeongie!” Jimin shouted from the kitchen but heard no response from the taller girl.

 

“HYEJEONGIE!” Jimin shouted louder.

 

“Ah… Can’t you just let the human ladder rest for awhile?” Hyejeong whined as she walked towards Jimin. 

 

“Hee hee… C’mon! I just need to get one last thing down from the tall fridge and dinner will be ready!” Jimin pushed Hyejeong down so she can get onto her shoulders.

 

Jimin needed to get the bowls and plates from on top of the fridge and after getting off Hyejeong’s shoulders, the taller girl fell back on her buttock. Jimin felt sorry for her human ladder and decided to give her more ramyun and extra side dishes.

 

Finally, dinner is ready and Hyejeong is the first to be seated at the dining table. She must be so tired from all the times she had to be used as a human ladder that day.

 

One by one, the members gathered at the dining table.

 

“This is for my Hyejeongie… Who has worked the hardest today!” Jimin put the extra two poached eggs she cooked and an extra roll of kimbap in front of Hyejeong.

 

“Woah! I see that you still love me after all… Thanks ya! Mua!” Hyejeong planted sloppy kisses on Jimin’s face and ate her dinner happily.

 

That has got to be the tastiest meal she ever had, because Hyejeong had worked so hard as a human ladder for the whole of that day.