[MINA X SEOLHYUN] - Long Distance Relationship

AOA One-Shot Collection

 

     

 

Characters: Kwon Mina, Kim Seolhyun

Genre: Fluff

Word count: 1643

 

 


 

 

[A/N: would like to write about one of my otps again~~ since i haven't write about minseol couple before XD will be writing out ur requests after this oneshot ^^ guess what? my gips was taken off!! i could update sooner again after this. can't believe it's healing qucker than i thought XD]

 

Long-distance relationships are cute. So do Seolhyun and Mina. Always trying to keep up with each other despite the distance and time difference they have between them. Seriously, without Skype and other messengers what are they going to do? Seolhyun lives in New York, Mina lives in Seoul. They have a 13-hours time difference. Well, scroll down to see how things ended up.

 

-

 

Time: 22:00 PM, KST

 

The room's all dark. The light coming out was only from Mina's laptop. Alone, Mina sat with her legs crossed on her bed. Just like what every internet visitor did, she opened her usual social media accounts. She scrolled through her feed on Instagram, and smiled when she saw a fantaken picture of Seolhyun, the adorkable girl who made her life complete. She misses her. Even though she doesn't know if Seolhyun misses her, too.

 

Suddenly, the familiar alarm from her Skype account ringed. Mina clicked on the icon, and it was an expected video call from Seolhyun. Mina eye-smiled when she saw Seolhyun's name, which she put as "seolhyunie♥" there. Willingly, she clicked on the 'Answer' button.

 

Seolhyun's face appeared on Mina's screen. Mina's mood brightened up directly. "Hey, Seolhyunieee~!" Mina waved cutely.

 

"Hey, unnie. What are you doing?" Seolhyun asked her usual question, smiling brightly.

 

Mina sighed, "I'm missing you. Why are you so busy?" she pouted, making the younger girl squealed out of cuteness.

 

Seolhyun chuckled lightly,  "I know. I hate it. I hate it that I'm so busy. I don't even get to see you like I did last year. I miss you too." she stopped for a moment, "Are you going to sleep? I know it's nighttime there." she said, starting a new topic.

 

"Yeah... It's 10 PM here." Mina glanced at her digital clock, "But I'm not sleepy. I want to talk with you for a while." she said, altough herself was yawning afterwards. "Oh no. I yawned. It means that I'm sleepy." Mina put her hands on her cheeks, warning herself.

 

 

Seolhyun chuckled again, "No I won't let you sleep!! It's morning here by the way.. 9 AM. And I just woke up." Seolhyun yawned. She tiedied up her hair, "Do I look messy?"

 

"Yes you did." Mina laughed. She misses joking and fooling around with Seolhyun. " I really want you to visit me, you know? Remember on how we loved to prank each other? And when we made my kitchen messy with the cake dough? I really miss those." Mina show her signature pout.

 

The younger girl sighed heavily, "Me too. I wish I could quit my job for a while. And visit you as well. Anyway, I have a schedule soon, I'll skype you as soon as I got home. Good night, unnie! I love you." Seolhyun said, feeling a bit dissapointed. "Sleep well, ok? Bye!" she bid good-bye.

 

Mina faked a smile, "Ah, really? Well then, have fun. I love you too! Bye." Mina grinned lightly and clicked on the red 'End Call' button. She breathed out a sigh after closing her laptop back, then plopped her head on the overly-stuffed pillow.

 

"God...why is she so far away?"

Mina mumbled, putting her palms on the back or her head, staring blankly at the ceiling.

 

"I wish she wouldn't be so far away."

Seolhyun said, staring outside her apartment window on the familiar view of New York.

 

"I don't have that much of money to go to New York."

Mina pouted as she turned over to look at her framed pictures of her with Seolhyun.

 

"I think my salary is enough for me to go to Seoul, but will my boss let me?"

Seolhyun was in a pool of thoughts.

 

"I'll miss her."

Mina muttered.

 

"I'll miss her."

Seolhyun muttered.

 

Time: 17:00 PM, New York Time

 

Seolhyun was in a photoshoot area for a magazine. This will be her schedule for the day, and she will ask a boss for a one-week break. Despite the busy occupation she has, Mina won't get off her mind. Seolhyun kept on focusing her eyes to the camera, adjusting every mimic and gesture despite the luxurious outfit that actually made her feel hot.

 

"It's all done! Kim Seolhyun, please come here." the director clapped his hands. Seolhyun jumped out of excitement and hastily walked out the photoshoot scene. After that, she looked at the results of the photoshoots. She's glad it all came out pretty. After all that things, she went to Mr. Yoo, her boss, directly.

 

-

 

"Boss? May I have a talk with you?" Seolhyun excused, approaching her boss.

 

Her boss turned his head, "Of course. What is it?"

 

The girl faked a cough, "Um.. you know, these schedules are really tiring...So..can i have a break?" she said nervously.

 

By looking at his solemn expression, Seolhyun could tell that he's thinking hard. "Sure. I understand. So you want to go back to Seoul? I'll give you a week." he smiled warmly, despite his serious personality. "I'll try my best to give you the tickets with your manager, Mr.Kwang." he continued.

 

Seolhyun smiled brightly, showing her adorable dimples. "Really?? Yay!! Thank you, Mr.Yoo! You're the best." she put her thumbs up.

 

-

 

Location: John F. Kennedy International Airport, New York.

 

As what you expected, Seolhyun was really happy. She was smiling really widely like it's the happiest day of her life - it actually is. As she got off the van, her manager helped carrying her luggages. Altough it's just a one-week visit, but it's never a valid reason to visit your loved ones with little things - even how short the visit is. They will absolutely love it when you visit them.

 

Then she looked at her ticket, which says Gate D2. Looking around, and she found the spot. she and her manager walked to the gate as soon as the van leaved.

 

Until she ended up in the plane. That smile never leaves her face.

 

-

 

Location: Mina's apartment, Mina's bed.

 

Mina scrolled down through her chat history (that she never deletes) with Seolhyun. She smirked and chuckled by herself like an idiot. Seolhyun's jokes through texting made her laughed so hard. They're still able to do that, but not that often. She turned over to look at her digital clock, which was showing 21:34 PM. 'Damn, why didn't Seolhyun Skype me for a while?' she thought, then sighed.

 

Feeling hungry, she lazily got on her foot and head to the kitchen. She yawned as she opened the fridge door, revealing some oreo-flavored pepero sticks (yes that thing exists XD). That thing is what she and Seolhyun used to eat every night.

 

Smiling a bit, she immediately grabbed it and went back to her room. By munching on it for a while, it threw her to a flashback. A very sweet flashback.

 

FLASHBACK:

 

"What's that, Seol?" Mina peeked over Seolhyun shoulder, curiosity filled her eyes.

 

Seolhyun smirked, "You don't have to know."

 

Feeling attacked, Mina widened her eyes, "But I want to!! Tell me what's that or I'll take it all for myself." she 'attacked' Seolhyun childishly.

 

"If I let you know, you'll have it for yourself. It won't be happening of you let you know but you just sit there not doing anything. Because it's food and you love food." Seolhyun said, making Mina's mouth slightly watered. She turned back, "Haha, look, even your mouth is already watering." she pointed to Mina's lips.

 

Mina pouted. "My adorable Seolhyunieeee~~ Can you give me that please~~?" Mina acted cute, making the other girl fall for her charm and cuteness. Smirking, Seolhyun lend the oreo pepero sticks. Mina's eyes widened even more. "Wowww! Let's eat this together while watching TV." Mina grinned. So did Seolhyun.

 

They both ate silently. They don't even know what made the atmosphere so quiet. Maybe the deliciousness of the pepero stick? Maybe both of them is thinking of personal thoughts? No one will know.

 

But then something happened. Mina put one end of the stick in , and aiming it at an absent-minded Seolhyun. As the younger didn't realize, Mina positioned herself infront of Seolhyun, leaving her position which is previously beside her.

 

Seolhyun was surprised, not knowing what to do. Why would this childish Mina sat infront of her with a pepero stick in . It's completely blocking her view from the TV.

 

"U-Unnie.. what do you actually want???" Seolhyun asked nervously as Mina keep on closening the gap between them.

 

Mina didn't asnwer and put the other end of the stick on Seolhyun's lips. She bit every inch of the stick, tasting it's sweetness while Seolhyun didn't move. She's just sitting there with her eyes closed tightly. Until the stick is less than inch left. She went forward to taste another sweetness - Seolhyun's lips. 'Oh my, I'm kissing Seolhyun.' Mina thought as she smirked on Seolhyun's lips.

 

'Her lips are so sweet.' Seolhyun thought before returning another kiss back to Mina.

 

The two kissed till they are out of breath.

 

In the end, they did the same thing with the remaining pepero sticks.

 

-END OF FLASHBACK

 

Mina smiled even wider when she remebered the flashback. 

 

Then, she realized it was late at night, and decided to go to sleep.

 

And,

 

the next morning...

 

made her so happy.

 

-

 

Mina woke up to the sun rays greeting her through her windows. And she revealed two arms hugging her from behind. With hot breath slightly tickling her neck, she turned over - and the happiest smile formed on her face.

 

"Good morning, baby."

 

Seolhyun said, showing that dimpled smile.